Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC (24283 Views)

Hold Buhari Responsible If Naira Depreciates Against Dollars – Reno Omokri / Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose / NLC: We'll Hold Buhari To His Promise Not To Remove Fuel Subsidy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by kodded(m): 6:57pm On May 02, 2015
Ilekeh:
Buhari should exert all his energy in developing the SW, N, and MB.

Regardless of what he does for the ss/se, they will despise him because of his tribe. No need to create that million job in the SE.

Let them make noise, their noise is ineffective.

which money is he going to use to devlop those region ?.................. is it the same money that is gotten from SS ?

if buhari try such he is just dividing nigeria becuse such act would only make SE & SS to form alliance and create their own country

...........smh undecided

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by anonimi: 6:58pm On May 02, 2015
sewentybaba:
3 million jobs a year is not a bible o, it can change.

Na true oh, e fit change grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 02, 2015
babyosisi:
Una wan make the man quench? He has already told you people he isn't a magician
So why was he making magical promises?

6 Likes

Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by tonychristopher: 7:00pm On May 02, 2015

3 Likes

Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 02, 2015
GODDYGEE91:
Baba has been setting difficult n practically impossible goals 4 himself.

Nigerians are wise now oo, u can't deceive us 2 vote 4 u and later deviate frm ur promises.
We want 2 witness the change starting frm May 29.

u mean the long list of magical promises?

5 Likes

Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by anonimi: 7:01pm On May 02, 2015
free2ryhme:
Maths teacher make I help u arrange your mumu

2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

How many years be dis olodo

May 2010 - May 2015 is five years, okay!
Stop arguing stewpidly.

December 2014 to January 2015 na two years abi nor be so according to your FAKE arithmetics? cheesy cheesy

Abi you sef nor get certificate? grin grin

8 Likes

Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by kodded(m): 7:02pm On May 02, 2015
Eruditor:

GMB doesn't have big companies largely because he didn't rob Nigeria blind. Of his allowances as a former President and head of NNPC he still donates a large portion to schools and charities around Nigeria and he does them largely unannounced. Even his farm has more than 40 people working for him.

You are the only one that is doomed either ways. You are doomed because you seared your conscience for transient pecuniary gains. Come May 29th, your misery will be consolidated.
this got me cracking like sirusly

for over 30 years after leaving the service of the head of state and working in nnpc the only number of people he has employed is over 40 ? .......... choi oboi na one chance be this o shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 02, 2015
midolian:
Buhari is unlike majority of the politicians(in terms of looting and playing politics with everything)..you don't xpect him to start announcing the moment he empowers anybody. Have u ever imagined why despite all u've labelled him, pple still yearn for him(his leadership)?

Lol, who is yearning for a 73 Year old popcy that had a disastrous time as head of States...Ur up for a shocker

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by baralatie(m): 7:05pm On May 02, 2015
babyosisi:
Una wan make the man quench? He has already told you people he isn't a magician
na you dey make me leaf o! hahahaahahahahahahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by tonychristopher: 7:06pm On May 02, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
He needs to create that job so tha egift, omenka, passingshot and rilwaney101 will have something tangible to do instead of disturbing us Here with APC lies and propaganda.

N/!B He shouldn't bother about IIekeh because he is our poster boy for the word stupidity
From today onward I will love you ...your just too funny.

Your comment made me to come.its natural I ain't no pervert

Lol

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by philips70(m): 7:06pm On May 02, 2015
midolian:
you and I know that until now, elections have always bn massively rigged to favour the incumbent..And the corrupt bigwigs in the society hav always had their way until card readers and PVCs were introduced..

+ GEJ's years of misrule opened our eyes..All thanks to him

Remain blessed. The whole truth and nothing but the truth.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by bionixs: 7:07pm On May 02, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Really? He cares for the masses? Tell me what he has done for the masses out of his free will after leaving government office? How many people did he employ? How many people did he empower? What is the name of his NGO? Even Atiku, a known crook, did some noteworthy projects for the masses after leaving office. But Buhari was only concerned about his cow. That man is a scam. I just pray God will miraculously transform him and use him to transform Nigeria. If not, we are doomed sad
how many boko haram did that Atiku battle when he was there. You and your brothers thought you were distracting him. Now ,you will still remain unemployed,sitting here posting rubbish from morning till night . Now,GEJ and you dad,who failed in life? Not insulting you
Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by baralatie(m): 7:08pm On May 02, 2015
Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by baralatie(m): 7:08pm On May 02, 2015
Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by sunnyolads1(m): 7:09pm On May 02, 2015
Where are NLC and TUC since the reign of GEJ as President of Nigeria. But now they are now ranting that they will hold GMB responsible for promises. why they didn't hold Jonathan for his promises when he was elected in year 2011. I don't even think NLC is recognized again since departure of Adams Oshiomole and TUC since departure of Peter Esele. All these one ranting are stomach infrastructure leaders. they should please keep quiet and let GMB concentrate to give his best despite the damage Jonathan has done to the nation called Nigeria.
Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 02, 2015
situationroom:
buhari and APC succeeded in driving up the level of awareness and alertness of Nigerians to 90% by criticizing everything the previous administration did....he should get ready cos we will all be watching closely from day one
We are watching in HD and UHD
Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by GoodMuyis(m): 7:11pm On May 02, 2015
midolian:
you and I know that until now, elections have always bn massively rigged to favour the incumbent..And the corrupt bigwigs in the society hav always had their way until card readers and PVCs were introduced..

+ GEJ's years of misrule opened our eyes..All thanks to him

And Thanks to him for Single handedly wreck that ship called PDP, till eternty PDP shall never smell Precidency again

[size=18pt]GMB till 2023[/size]

Any Likes if you believed

1 Like

Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by tonychristopher: 7:12pm On May 02, 2015
sunnyolads1:
Where are NLC and TUC since the reign of GEJ as President of Nigeria. But now they are now ranting that they will hold GMB responsible for promises. why they didn't hold Jonathan for his promises when he was elected in year 2011. I don't even think NLC is recognized again since departure of Adams Oshiomole and TUC since departure of Peter Esele. All these one ranting are stomach infrastructure leaders. they should please keep quiet and let GMB concentrate to give his best despite the damage Jonathan has done to the nation called Nigeria.

Awareness is high now
Opposition is omni sophisticated

Gej didnt promise heaven on earth
Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by bola4dprec(m): 7:13pm On May 02, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Really? He cares for the masses? Tell me what he has done for the masses out of his free will after leaving government office? How many people did he employ? How many people did he empower? What is the name of his NGO? Even Atiku, a known crook, did some noteworthy projects for the masses after leaving office. But Buhari was only concerned about his cow. That man is a scam. I just pray God will miraculously transform him and use him to transform Nigeria. If not, we are doomed sad
certificate ring worm
Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by gostartit(m): 7:13pm On May 02, 2015
This promise can be fulfilled if he gives Nigerians 24hrs electricity supply 365 days, then he can achieve it without much effort
Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by nelandrewz(m): 7:15pm On May 02, 2015
Which NLC? The last time I checked, we have two NLC factions and two chairmen after their elections. They should put their house in order 1st. A house divided against itself will not stand, ask pdp.
Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by ceejay80s(m): 7:17pm On May 02, 2015
Buhari doesn't need to create jobs for us , all he needs to do is give us 18hrs of light and nigerian will create jobs for themselves.
So many jobs needs electricity e.g- barber, frozen foods, business centre etc
Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by ShowYourCertificate: 7:21pm On May 02, 2015
bionixs:
how many boko haram did that Atiku battle when he was there. You and your brothers thought you were distracting him. Now ,you will still remain unemployed,sitting here posting rubbish from morning till night . Now,GEJ and you dad,who failed in life? Not insulting you
Of course you ain't insulting me. Keep insulting yourself.
Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by ceejay80s(m): 7:23pm On May 02, 2015
tonychristopher:

Awareness is high now Opposition is omni sophisticated
Gej didnt promise heaven on earth
he promised us light, till today we dey inside darkness and nepa are being paid

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by KanwuliaJara: 7:26pm On May 02, 2015
The jobs are in THE PROBE DEPARTMENT!!!! grin
Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by emmasege: 7:29pm On May 02, 2015
We'll also be hoping that he fulfils his 5k monthly stipend to 25 million Nigerians. Time shall tell.
Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by anti9JA: 7:30pm On May 02, 2015
Buhari can't have us deceived like his predecessors. People should be able to see beyond his propositions. The question is often asked, can a leopard change its skin ? To find out click the following link to tune in on the first chapter of the series Road To De-amalgamation which begins here
Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 7:32pm On May 02, 2015
Of course op they would create the 3 million jobs guess what the jobs wold be, street sweepers, diff tax collector agebro sef go turn job creation. Obviously nigerians are already in one chance. y
Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by hollowpot15684(m): 7:36pm On May 02, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
just only u is doomed not all of us, a person who truly wants progress will not alter such statement. This is more reason we advice pple to use w33d... How do u want to use ur brain like dis.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by hollowpot15684(m): 7:37pm On May 02, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
Of course op they would create the 3 million jobs guess what the jobs wold be, street sweepers, diff tax collector agebro sef go turn job creation. Obviously nigerians are already in one chance. y
you are short sighted.
Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by ShowYourCertificate: 7:38pm On May 02, 2015
hollowpot15684:
just only u is doomed not all of us, a person who truly wants progress will not alter such statement. This is more reason we advice pple to use w33d... How do u want to use ur brain like dis.
To show how dumb you and your post are, nobody has liked ur post but my post that you quoted is still amassing likes as we speak tongue

Keep insulting yourself grin
Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by Mordyb: 7:39pm On May 02, 2015
free2ryhme:

Maths teacher make I help u arrange your mumu

2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

How many years be dis olodo
see how you exposed your illiteracy 2010- 2015 is five years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 / Ebonyi APC Governorship Candidate, Nwifuru, Involved In An Accident (Pix) / Who Is The Best Governor In Nigeria And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.