Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Six Reasons Nigerian Men Love Boobs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Six Reasons Nigerian Men Love Boobs (4440 Views)

Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered / Six Reasons Nigerian Men Love Boobs / Why Do Men Love Boobs??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Reasons Nigerian Men Love Boobs by ruby360: 10:21pm On May 01, 2015
Quite an interesting topic enjoy

Cc: Destinygrl, Skillzbae

We like to Suck Them.
Believe it or not, many Nigerian men love to suck breast because it is soft and tend.
We love the feeling and sensation it gives our partner especially when we put our mouth gently on it. They turn the female partner on when stimulated and sucked hard. They moan and cry like babies. Many studies claim that men who regularly sucked their partners boobs will be much loved and the female more agile and sexual active. The transformation will be different especially for a developing female in her twenties.

We like how they feel.
It’s hard to say specifically why they feel so nice, but nonetheless, they do. Touch them and feel for yourself. There’s nothing else quite like them. That’s why, given the opportunity, we can’t resist putting our hands (or other body parts) on them (with your consent, of course) whenever they happen to be in the neighborhood.

We like how they work as a team.
Some things are just meant to come in pairs: Socks, shoes, even fang marks from your favorite Twilight hunk. And your “girls” are a member of this wonderfully co-dependent group. While they are individually lovely, together they create one of nature’s most awesome vistas – cleavage.

We like them as a pillow.
Life is tough. And at the end of a day in the trenches of adulthood, nothing is as comforting a resting place for our weary heads as the cushion of your bosom. Cradled in the calming warmth of your natural upholstery, we can relax and regroup, ready to face the world anew, our spirit magically restored. Imagine actress like Mercy Johnson and Cossy Ojiakor, their Husband will never have to buy extra pillow at home.

We like their mystery.

From the time we first become aware of them, breasts fascinate us; not only what we see, but what we don’t, as well. Untold numbers of hours are spent imagining what those beautifully mysterious mounds under your clothing actually look like. And when we finally do get to behold them “in the flesh,” we are rarely disappointed.

We like how they make us feel better.

I’m sure you’re aware of studies that have definitively shown that people who have pets live longer, healthier lives. What you may not know is that recent findings indicate that looking at breasts for as little as fifteen minutes a day actually has a similar, healthy and longevity-enhancing impact on men. Now, I’m certainly not comparing women’s breasts to our furry family friends. (Although we do like when either are nuzzled up against us or are available for petting.)

Thanks for reading and do share this post!

To fully enlarge your breast to a more curvy and firm size click here now-http://naijapleasures.com/breast-enlargement
Re: Six Reasons Nigerian Men Love Boobs by domopps(m): 10:27pm On May 01, 2015
Op do justice to your reasons by @least give them space, Bold them or even number them! To avoid bashings!

Cheeeeers
Re: Six Reasons Nigerian Men Love Boobs by sinaj(f): 10:28pm On May 01, 2015
dix how u'll knw guyz dat are fixated in d oral stage

sucking of bobby
Re: Six Reasons Nigerian Men Love Boobs by Basildvalour(m): 10:29pm On May 01, 2015
OP wants to give me eye problem
It won't work for you!
Abi nah so ur mates dey list things
Re: Six Reasons Nigerian Men Love Boobs by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 01, 2015
Ok
Re: Six Reasons Nigerian Men Love Boobs by Hila12(m): 10:30pm On May 01, 2015
All I see is no reason but just poor writing!
Re: Six Reasons Nigerian Men Love Boobs by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 01, 2015
It's _stupid always trying to find a reason for something innate.

If they don't love boobs, what should they love? Udders of a cow?
Re: Six Reasons Nigerian Men Love Boobs by Enegod(m): 10:34pm On May 01, 2015
Most ladies with big b00bs were cursed with flat butts, and most ladies with amazing butts lack boobage.
When a great combo does come along, I hear that sweeeet music from heaven... undecided
Re: Six Reasons Nigerian Men Love Boobs by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 01, 2015
Basildvalour:
OP wants to give me eye problem

It won't work for you!

Abi nah so ur mates dey list things
cheesy cheesy
Re: Six Reasons Nigerian Men Love Boobs by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 01, 2015
I didnt even read it, but then the op be typing, like his name is ''NIGERIA MEN'' ogbeni u know our mind? And who asked you to speak for us.
Re: Six Reasons Nigerian Men Love Boobs by ruby360: 9:32pm On May 02, 2015
Tobiee:
I didnt even read it, but then the op be typing, like his name is ''NIGERIA MEN'' ogbeni u know our mind? And who asked you to speak for us.

Read it again. sorry for the misplaces fonts

(1) (Reply)

I Am Ready! / Would You Leave Your 5 Years Old Relationship For This? / Over 7 Feet Tall Couple Seen In Palms Shopping Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.