Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,790 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered (185173 Views)

Learn 5 Quality Causes Why A Vi Rg*in Lady Might Not Bleed When Deflowered. / See Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Disflowered / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by Omotayor123(f): 7:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
I have heard of cases where a "suppose virgin" doesn't bleed on her Wedding night. The disappointment the man would fell will be nothing compared to The pain and frustration she would feel afterwards. Here emphasis is not on self acclaimed virgin that use fingers or cucumber etc. To masturbate..
Most men sees blood as the only way to ascertain if a girl is virgin or not. But that is not necessarily so.

Before you condemn that virgin, here are the reasons why she didn't bled:

1. Some girls are born without a hymen;

2. The hymen may tear naturally when a girl
plays sports or engages in any physical activity;

3. The hymen is not always smooth but tends to
be perforated and that the perforations may get
bigger and cause the hymen to break once a girl
menstruates;

4. The hymen can be broken by the use of

tampons;
5. The hymen may be very small or very elastic
so that no breakage occurs at all (some women
even become pregnant while their hymens are
still intact);

6. A hymen may not bleed when broken.

Given these facts, it is extremely sad that
women all over the world are still expected to
bleed on their wedding nights as proof that they
are virgins and that they often pay severe
consequences if they happen not to bleed,
possibly being shamed and humiliated, instantly
divorced or even killed. To avoid such disasters,
women have resorted to various tricks to ensure
that they bleed, including the use of animal blood
in their private parts or even cutting themselves,
while wealthier women often get gynecological
exams before marriage and do hymen-repair
surgery in the event that no hymen is found.
There is so much confidence in the idea that an
intact hymen proves virginity that the trend in
many countries now is to have one's daughter
"officially certified" as a virgin by a clinic. This is
so embarassing for the girls that a number of
them (most notably in Turkey) have committed
suicide rather than be touched by strangers in
this bizarre, invasive manner.

Source :
http://www.islamicgarden.com/mythhymen.html

Cc. lalasticlala

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by buygala(m): 7:05pm On Sep 20, 2015
Nice excuse for the Aristos, Oloshos, and campus wives sad

In other news...

Op, you are getting bald sad .... Please get a wig or something similar. ... It aint cool angry

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by Omotayor123(f): 7:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
Any lady in the house who didn't bleed when deflowered Share your experience!

Cc. Doctor Kingtom help share more light to this.

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 20, 2015
She no be virgin !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by IamLEGEND1: 7:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
why I go like to see blood on top my sheets....
#TeamNonVirginGirls

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by smexy(m): 7:20pm On Sep 20, 2015
Omotayor123:
I have heard of cases where a "suppose virgin" doesn't bleed on her Wedding night. The disappointment the man would fell will be nothing compared to The pain and frustration she would feel afterwards.

op are you scared?
Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by moscyt(m): 7:20pm On Sep 20, 2015
really?
Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by KingTom(m): 7:23pm On Sep 20, 2015
Omotayor123:
Any lady in the house who didn't bleed when deflowered Share your experience!

Cc. Doctor Kingtom help share more light to this.
No Two Hymens Are Alike Female babies are born with different amounts of hymen that cover part of the vagina. The hymen is a tissue that’s filled with blood vessels that typically covers part of the vaginal opening. Some girls have a thick hymen or a hymen that covers a lot of the vaginal opening. Other girls have a very thin hymen or a hymen that covers very little of the vaginal opening. As girls grow up into women, some of the hymen may wear away gradually over time, and young women would never even know it. There are many things that may help to wear away the hymen over time, including certain activities such as gymnastics or horseback riding, as well as using a tampon, fingering oneself during masturbation, or being fingered by a partner during sex or pre-intimacy. cool

See more at:http://kinseyconfidential.org/bleed-lost-virginity/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by AlienStar: 7:42pm On Sep 20, 2015
All ds na excuse! D tin don happen be say he don happen! Shikina

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by Emodeee: 9:01pm On Sep 20, 2015
Omotayor123:
I have heard of cases where a "suppose virgin" doesn't bleed on her Wedding night. The disappointment the man would fell will be nothing compared to The pain and frustration she would feel afterwards. Here emphasis is not on self acclaimed virgin that use fingers or cucumber etc. To masturbate..
Most men sees blood as the only way to ascertain if a girl is virgin or not. But that is not necessarily so.

Before you condemn that virgin, here are the reasons why she didn't bled:

1. Some girls are born without a hymen;

2. The hymen may tear naturally when a girl
plays sports or engages in any physical activity;

3. The hymen is not always smooth but tends to
be perforated and that the perforations may get
bigger and cause the hymen to break once a girl
menstruates;

4. The hymen can be broken by the use of

tampons;
5. The hymen may be very small or very elastic
so that no breakage occurs at all (some women
even become pregnant while their hymens are
still intact);

6. A hymen may not bleed when broken.

Given these facts, it is extremely sad that
women all over the world are still expected to
bleed on their wedding nights as proof that they
are virgins and that they often pay severe
consequences if they happen not to bleed,
possibly being shamed and humiliated, instantly
divorced or even killed. To avoid such disasters,
women have resorted to various tricks to ensure
that they bleed, including the use of animal blood
in their private parts or even cutting themselves,
while wealthier women often get gynecological
exams before marriage and do hymen-repair
surgery in the event that no hymen is found.
There is so much confidence in the idea that an
intact hymen proves virginity that the trend in
many countries now is to have one's daughter
"officially certified" as a virgin by a clinic. This is
so embarassing for the girls that a number of
them (most notably in Turkey) have committed
suicide rather than be touched by strangers in
this bizarre, invasive manner.

Did u bleed?

2 Likes

Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by Omotayor123(f): 9:05pm On Sep 20, 2015
smexy:
op are you scared?
He no reach cool

1 Like

Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by loomer: 9:23pm On Sep 20, 2015
I didn't bleed o

1 Like

Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by Nairalandar: 9:24pm On Sep 20, 2015
Here to read comments
Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 20, 2015
angry Rabbitch!
Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by farano(f): 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2015
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by Aminat508(f): 9:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
Ohhchhh

#Teamvirgin # we rock cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by Canme4u(m): 9:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
Am sorry but I will have to pass.
Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by Teeboy22(m): 9:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
ehn ehn..
Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by Teeboy22(m): 9:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
KingTom:

No Two Hymens Are Alike Female babies are born with different amounts of hymen that cover part of the vagina. The hymen is a tissue that’s filled with blood vessels that typically covers part of the vaginal opening. Some girls have a thick hymen or a hymen that covers a lot of the vaginal opening. Other girls have a very thin hymen or a hymen that covers very little of the vaginal opening. As girls grow up into women, some of the hymen may wear away gradually over time, and young women would never even know it. There are many things that may help to wear away the hymen over time, including certain activities such as gymnastics or horseback riding, as well as using a tampon, fingering oneself during masturbation, or being fingered by a partner during sex or pre-intimacy. cool

See more at:http://kinseyconfidential.org/bleed-lost-virginity/

Na wetin u dey like hear b dis

chai...

1 Like

Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by jmoore(m): 9:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by cutieberie1(f): 9:32pm On Sep 20, 2015
Nothing wrong in chekin virginity from the hospital na

1 Like

Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:32pm On Sep 20, 2015
"I don't know how my future wife wants to do it, the hymen must be there, I don't want to hear story that night. If she's reading this, let her check if its intact, no excuse that night. I wan tear the 'nylon' myself". Quote me anywhere.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by loomer: 9:34pm On Sep 20, 2015
Teeboy22:
ehn ehn..

U must come here. Acuna
Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by lilmax(m): 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
Yeah right
Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by joseph1832(m): 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
Aminat508:
Ohhchhh
#Teamvirgin # we rock cool cool
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by bqlekan(m): 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2015
Make I go do transgender first.. grin
Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by pretydiva(f): 9:43pm On Sep 20, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"I don't know how my future wife wants to do it, the hymen must be there, I don't want to hear story that night. If she's reading this, let her check if its intact, no excuse that night. I wan tear the 'nylon' myself". Quote me anywhere.
as if u urself na virgin undecided

9 Likes

Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by afolwalex20(m): 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2015
If a lady didn't bleed after receiving d tin... she's not a virgin angry angry

No giv us any biology angry

5 Likes

Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2015
See how guys dey para,abeg una calm down cos me i dont think i will bleed oo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2015
pretydiva:
as if u urself na virgin undecided
"who disvirgin me?.
Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by KingTom(m): 9:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
Teeboy22:

Na wetin u dey like hear b dis

chai...
Na my work Na grin

1 Like

Re: Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered by bqlekan(m): 9:54pm On Sep 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
See how guys dey para,abeg una calm down cos me i dont think i will bleed oo grin grin
I only came here to read your comment.. hian undecided nah this kind thread we dey see you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] / Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.