Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants (39402 Views)

Ayiri Emami Relaxes On His Bentley Car In His Warri Mansion. Photos / Photos From Ayiri Emami's Birthday Party In His Mansion / Who Set 2015 As End Of Amnesty Program? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by Nobody: 7:43am On May 02, 2015
royalcatier:
Sis, where do you know in Lagos and Ogun? Do you have oil in SE and if so where? The companies paid taxes to FG and just pay some fees to the state. Why are you not talking about the ports? We should get 13% of the revenue FG get from our land too, that's it!

Anambra has oil ok...
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by klevjey: 7:43am On May 02, 2015
royalcatier:
I thought as much cos, if Buhari doesn't end the amnesty now, he will have to start paying Bokoharam too, even Opc,. Terrorist are one and the same.

And the 13% derivatives must be re-visited, Lagos and Ogun aren't getting their share.

who told you they aren't getting any? or are you their account manager?
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by haywire1: 7:45am On May 02, 2015
jared007:
Ayiri is seeking relevance in his new party. Amnesty programme must continue or else the boys will blow up the pipelines and oil facilities in their backyards!

Make they blow up their houses join too, rubbish. Empty threat angry

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by royalcatier: 7:45am On May 02, 2015
They pay the taxes to the FG and some miniscule fees to the state, unacceptable! Pay 13% of what you get from my land to me, as simple as that! You don't get anything, you don't pay anything.

IzonOwei:
which land na....the companies already pay tax...
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by asamaigho(m): 7:47am On May 02, 2015
henryblaze25:
Stopping Amnesty is a way of allowing criminality to resurface in d Niger delta, since they introduced Amnesty Cultism and mid-night stealing has reduced.

Militants no b Boko-Haram sha, those guys have guts. Ask any Nigerian Army officer that has faced dem. U exchange bullet on top of river

what is dis one saying?
the criminality in d Niger delta is way beyond threshold. how can u b paid for surrendering ur arms and at desame time acquiring more arms,that is definitely a breach of agreement on d side of d militants, the needful is to stop d amnesty program ASAP. dis lazy idiots are abusing their privilege.

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by tunnary(m): 7:47am On May 02, 2015
Hw did dis Ayiri guy made his billions
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by mcquin(m): 7:49am On May 02, 2015
henryblaze25:
Stopping Amnesty is a way of allowing criminality to resurface in d Niger delta, since they introduced Amnesty Cultism and mid-night stealing has reduced.

Militants no b Boko-Haram sha, those guys have guts. Ask any Nigerian Army officer that has faced dem. U exchange bullet on top of river

Guts and not 1 suicide bombing? Gerrat. Make dem do suicide b ombing for there abeg.

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by klevjey: 7:49am On May 02, 2015
chukwudi44:

FG can rather decide to build ports in other regions, please stop comparing apples to oranges please. Yes there is oil in imo,abia and anambra, the only sw state that has oil is ondo.

which military?? u mean Nigerien military?? but certainly not fearful Nigerian military
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by nortcentrallord(m): 7:50am On May 02, 2015
See fine set up. A man who has a tse-tse fly on his scrotum has two options. The one he chooses determines his fate.
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by tzoracle: 7:52am On May 02, 2015
royalcatier:
They are oil producing states too, and will soon be declared, plus what is being made from the ports and the taxes from companies.

He will stop it, crush the noise makers with federal might and nothing will happen.

Does lagos and ogun have more oil than anambra ?

Anyway sha team money #whosecornerareyouin
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by tzoracle: 7:53am On May 02, 2015
royalcatier:
They pay the taxes to the FG and some miniscule fees to the state, unacceptable! Pay 13% of what you get from my land to me, as simple as that! You don't get anything, you don't pay anything.

Let each region control their own finances shikina,let's see who wd suffer pass,niger delta would be the richest space of land on earth
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by Nobody: 7:53am On May 02, 2015
wirinet:

The elections in the SS was a mirage, there was no elections. They just allocate figures. That was how elections had always been in the SS. I was involved in the 2003 elections, so i know what i am talking about.

The Igbos are the ones carrying the Ijaw cause on their head. They are the most pained by Jonathan's loss.

The so called amnesty program mainly favours the Ijaws, of the over 26,000 youths being paid awoof N65,000 per months, over 80% of them are of Ijaw ethnic group. Is what the amnesty program is about?

Lots of us SS citizens are annoyed at this waste of our rescources to favour one ethnic group. Even Amaechi is not in support of paying criminals money not to commit crime.

When Buhari enters office, we the SS people will engage the government in proper "Amnesty Program" that will involve cleaning of our environment, providing basic amenities like electricity and water for the communities, free education for our childern and job opportunities for our youths.

Nonsense talk @ the bolded

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by royalcatier: 7:54am On May 02, 2015
What difference does it make? You know resource control will never happen with Nigeria intact, this is the next best thing. If I have the magic wand, I will break Nigeria into 5. We are all just pretending to be one, it will never work!

SerialMan:
I would hav supported u only if u had said let EACH STATE TAKE CHARGE OF WHAT THEY HAVE AND NOT let the Fg drops 13% of anything they get from any land or scrap it

Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by buJu234: 7:54am On May 02, 2015
Ayiri with all due respect if not for ibori money that u 're holding for him and ibori share of chevron contracts since he is in prison; u knw say u 4 still dey for ekuredu itsekiri dey Hurst as u were b4.

Plz don't look for wahala because ur man uduagha lost Senate and his person couldn't win PDP ticket... Since tompolo men 're incharge of delta state government now...

Plz stay leave them alone

This ur SUDDEN change from PDP to APC I know it's because of tompolo...

I beg u bros we don't want another Ijaw vs itsekiri war because d last one wasn't good.

Although I agreed with ur point amnesty needs to b stop but it's not now and it shouldn't come from u....

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by Metrofox(m): 7:54am On May 02, 2015
jared007:
Ayiri is seeking relevance in his new party. Amnesty programme must continue or else the boys will blow up the pipelines and oil facilities in their backyards!

Nobody is even ready to buy that oil now, they should be thinking of blowing up farms
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by Nobody: 7:55am On May 02, 2015
jared007:

who want die? Have you been in jail with a so called "gang leader" seeing him crying like a baby asking for mercy?..... if the govt is serious they will respect the law.
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by Metrofox(m): 7:56am On May 02, 2015
royalcatier:
What difference does it make? You know resource control will never happen with Nigeria intact, this is the next best thing. If I have the magic wand, I will break Nigeria into 5. We are all just pretending to be one, it will never work!

That can never solve the problem even if you break us into 20....
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by philips70(m): 7:56am On May 02, 2015
chukwudi44:

Until then. I know Buhari us a dullard but I still don't think he is stupid enough to school scrap the amnesty program

You Chukwudi know in your heart the dullard is the man in Aso Rock presently. Dull husband dull wife. Kalokalo president..

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by Nobody: 7:56am On May 02, 2015
chukwudi44:

Oil money was used to develop the ports and not vice versa.Nigeria gets over80% of its earnings from oil. That is the main stay of the Nigerian economy and not even ports or companies which can also be constructed anywhere.

Tomorrow the FG can decide to build ports in onitsha, calabar, ph or ibaka,companies can also relocate if conditions become unbearable but same cannot be said about oil deposits

The port itself is mainly used by the igbo clans,90% of goods imported into Nigeria are owned by the igbos....So you could imagine if Nigeria disintegrates,the yolobas would have nothing to fall back on.
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by mcquin(m): 7:57am On May 02, 2015
opiaoku:

remember obj failed the quest and you think buhari will just order the army to go and wipe out ND

mr man you no make sense

For me OBJ never failed. So long as he murdered those modafvckers or atleast their family, then he never did. Buhari should clean these communities of any militant oriented tendency. Kill any modafvcker. If oil falls, it affects us all including those in the region.

No government should be held to ransome by a community or be at the mercy of them. Else every where militants will spring up.

Mumuu people de pump chest and dem no fit commit suicide bombing to prove thier point.

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by Nobody: 7:57am On May 02, 2015
Ayiri's ranting or advice do not worth my comment... **Next please***
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by nortcentrallord(m): 7:57am On May 02, 2015
cktheluckyman:

Do Lagos and Ogun have oil?

Why do you bother joining issues with people that lack the simple comprehension of their own state of mind. I doubt if he even knows what 13nth % derivation is all about. I pray buhari heeds ayiri's advice then finally something will happen that will bring us back to a round table to renegotiate this marriage that doesn't seem to be working after 100years.
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by Nobody: 7:58am On May 02, 2015
Will ayiri himself tell me that he's not at one point or the other been involved in illegal oil deals/bunkering, or kidnapping? Nobody knew him about 7 to 10 yrs ago;he obviously was a nobody then. So how did he make so much money? I hate the fact that easily accuse other people of that same thing you're guilty of.

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by henryblaze25(m): 7:58am On May 02, 2015
asamaigho:

what is dis one saying?
the criminality in d Niger delta is way beyond threshold. how can u paid for surrendering ur arms and at desame time acquiring more arms,that is definitely a breach of agreement on d side of d militants, the needful is to stop d amnesty program ASAP

Sir! am strongly in support of restructuring the Amnesty Programme. but if u say out right stop. Am totally against it.

am 4rm Bayelsa, b4 the introduction of Amnesty. U dare not walk carelessly after 8pm cos u are on ur own, dis amnesty has helped in reducing it.
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by Riodiao(m): 7:59am On May 02, 2015
stop ke, BUHARI DEY CRAZE TO STOP AM? IF YOU KNOW THE MESS NIGERIA'S ECONOMY IS IN NOW. I PITY BUHARI. CUS IF THE MILITANTS BLOW UP OIL INSTALLATIONS AND REDUCE PRODUCTION BY 55% AS THEY HAV THREATENED THEN DIAMOND BANK THIS TIME WILL SACK 10,000 STAFF. I WAS IN A MEETING AT EXON MOBIL IN FERBURAY BEFORE THE ELECTION , AND WHAT WAS SAI IN THAT METING ABOUT OIL PRODUCTION, FALLING OIL PRICES AND CRASHING NIGERIA REVENUE, THEN BUHARI IS IN FOR A BIG WAR. I PITY APC AND BUHARI, MY ADVIC PEOPLE SHOULD START SAVING AND INVESTING WISELY CUS HAHAHAHAHHAAH, PROBLEM DEY

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by mcgaius: 8:00am On May 02, 2015
royalcatier:
I thought as much cos, if Buhari doesn't end the amnesty now, he will have to start paying Bokoharam too, even Opc,. Terrorist are one and the same.

And the 13% derivatives must be re-visited, Lagos and Ogun aren't getting their share.

Buhari will only pay Boko Haram with the proceeds from tomatoes, cow, yam and not with Niger delta oil money.

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by jibs4lv(m): 8:01am On May 02, 2015
Holywizard:
u're a bastard!!! Try it & see whether dis nonsense called Nigeria will eva make sense again.

N/B; Dont play wit Niger/Delta Militants
animal in human skin,I gues u ar a ghanian!
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by Nobody: 8:03am On May 02, 2015
philips70:

You Chukwudi know in your heart the dullard is the man in Aso Rock presently. Dull husband dull wife. Kalokalo president..
Well since you survived "the clueless one" government, I guess I would emulate you and live with the Daura President
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by ChappyChase: 8:03am On May 02, 2015
That's the bitter truth that some Niger-Deltan guys will die rather than believe/Agree with!
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by royalcatier: 8:04am On May 02, 2015
But it will be better than what we have now.

Hate stunts progress!

Metrofox:

That can never solve the problem even if you break us into 20....
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by asamaigho(m): 8:04am On May 02, 2015
IzonOwei:
Ayiri must be mad!!...while I might have to agree with his points objectively I must say he is a big hypocrite...so after benefiting and becoming a billionaire via the amnesty programme he wants the scheme ended because he is now on the side of the ruling party..ayiri just wait for tompolo,boyloaf,africa,asari and ateke to get hold of you..

Such arrangement to end the amnesty should be carried out unanimously by all militants...

ayiri has been a billionaire way before amnesty was conceived. ......
abeg no dey blow fath

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

We Spend N3.5 Million To Feed El-Zakzaky Monthly - Lai Mohammed / Abbas Umar Masanawa Joins Katsina Governorship Race / Obasanjo Visits Charly Boy And His Mother (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.