Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) (8011 Views)

7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast / .... / Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by marymaria(f): 11:50am On May 02, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

So says the girl who is screwed for peanuts in dark alleys and who has lost count of the mensmiley. Save your strength for Alhaji and his gateman.wink
yea, Alhaji mention the other day that your mum now does 5men for N200 at her usual joint, they had to pick numbers to get in line, shes such an humanitarian
just like that your neighborhood bike...Everybodys rode her

2 Likes

Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by sinaj(f): 11:54am On May 02, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Alright Afrocandy Meheeda. smiley
lol nigga doesnt evn knw whu Afrocandy is grin

issorite jare

1 Like

Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by boynigeria(m): 11:56am On May 02, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Men who are really endowed don't brag about it. We let our women sing our praises. Research, boy smiley.
good thing you said that because uve exhibited so much maturity on this topic that the girls are singing ur praises uhn?
are some people getting dumber day by day or its just this fool?

1 Like

Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by sinaj(f): 11:57am On May 02, 2015
marymaria:

yea, Alhaji mention the other day that your mum now does 5men for N200 at her usual joint, they had to pick numbers to get in line, shes such an humanitarian

ouch! dat hurts bae grin

dat nigga iz a die hard perv. iz written all over his face
Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:58am On May 02, 2015
marymaria:

I refuse to denigrade your mum.
It's not her fault the good girl she raised became 'Meheeda-like', is it? I'll reprimand only you. Spare the lovely woman the heartache. She weeps for you daily. Please, for her sake.

1 Like

Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by Input(m): 11:59am On May 02, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Aha! When it pertains to this issue, I guess it's safe and not foolhardy to trust the verdict of A VETERAN CALL GIRL LIKE YOURSELF.
More 'lubrication' to your overused genîtalia wink

Wait bros lemme get something straight, you mean overused pus sy need more lubricants?

Ohhhh now I know y...
Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:00pm On May 02, 2015
boynigeria:

good thing you said that because uve exhibited so much maturity on this topic that the girls are singing ur praises uhn?
are some people getting dumber day by day or its just this fool?

What's your name again? Oops! 'boy'. Tell me when you grow up. smiley
Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by boynigeria(m): 12:04pm On May 02, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

my neighbor's 5 years old kid is wiser and more matured than u are and he is an imbecileeeeeeeeee

2 Likes

Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:05pm On May 02, 2015
Input:

Wait bros lemme get something straight, you mean overused pus sy need more lubricants?

Ohhhh now I know y...

Nothing but the truth sir. The Sinaj girl looks 19. She probably lost her virginity at 14 like Meheeda and likely for a plate of noodles.

1 Like

Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by Fulaboy(m): 12:08pm On May 02, 2015
[quote author=Orijin101 post=33338694]cool[/
quote] emmm emmmm sinaj will like to know your size sire wink Pm it to her plx smiley
Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by Rexnegro(m): 12:10pm On May 02, 2015
sinaj:
b4 nko!

it matters o! undecided
Then try me ..at d sight of it sef u go run..then u go no say the user skill is far better with small dick dan someone with big dick without skill to satisfy woman.
In my own case I got the two. Whatsapp me if u need me: 08038385337.
Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by marymaria(f): 12:15pm On May 02, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I refuse to denigrade your mum.
It's not her fault the good girl she raised became 'Meheeda-like', is it? I'll reprimand only you. Spare the lovely woman the heartache. She weeps for you daily. Please, for her sake.
same way ur mum spared ur dad the headache? sorry
the same way ur mum spared ur 21st stepdad the headache
its so sad she still cant figure out who ur dad is
guess we are gonna settle for u being a bastard since uve started exhibiting the characteristics
Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by marymaria(f): 12:20pm On May 02, 2015
sinaj:

ouch! dat hurts bae grin

dat nigga iz a die hard perv. iz written all over his face
i tot i was the only one who noticed that hes just an excuse for a boy he needs the attention since his little Johnny is not getting any im just doing my best to cheer him up so that he doesnt hang himself
Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by marymaria(f): 12:22pm On May 02, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

hes more man than ur extended family combined
Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by redhook(m): 12:23pm On May 02, 2015
Hmmmm! Its sounds as if this one go dey tight? Let me track her down for future reference!
Nnemuka:
The only thing I hate is not walking properly days after what should be a memorable act.
grin
Nnemuka:
The only thing I hate is not walking properly days after what should be a memorable act.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:27pm On May 02, 2015
marymaria:

same way ur mum spared ur dad the headache? sorry
the same way ur mum spared ur 21st stepdad the headache
its so sad she still cant figure out who ur dad is
guess we are gonna settle for u being a bastard since uve started exhibiting the characteristics
Remind me, how many men have screwed you? Oops! She's lot countcheesy. You are nothing more than a play thing. You even subtly advertised that your flatrate is #200. Ata girl! How ingenious! wink

Advertise your genitalià on Ebay.com, slut. Afterall a British and a Chinese girl once did last year. Take your trade to the next level- put Nigeria on that map. I trust you would wink.

1 Like

Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by marymaria(f): 12:31pm On May 02, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Remind me, how many men have screwed you? Oops! She's lot countcheesy. You are nothing more than a play thing. You even subtly advertised that your flatrate is #200. Ata girl! How ingenious! wink

Advertise your genitalià on Ebay.com, slut. Afterall a British and a Chinese girl once did last year. Take your trade to the next level- put Nigeria on that map. I trust you would wink.
FOOL ur sista is already doing that in Benin republic

2 Likes

Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by sinaj(f): 12:33pm On May 02, 2015
Rexnegro:

Then try me ..at d sight of it sef u go run..then u go no say the user skill is far better with small dick dan someone with big dick without skill to satisfy woman.
In my own case I got the two. Whatsapp me if u need me: 08038385337.

ur no. aint necessary coz m not on wasap smiley

jux here to av fun
Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by Input(m): 12:52pm On May 02, 2015
sinaj:

ur no. aint necessary coz m not on wasap smiley
jux here to av fun
his no. is part of the 'fun' na
Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:03pm On May 02, 2015
marymaria:

Once again, you subtly advertise where you ply your trade. This girl is so 'smart'!cheesy Done with Nigerian men and seeking more, aren't you?wink
I underestimated you when I perched your count at 500. My bad.

1 Like

Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 02, 2015
All these girls saying it matters a lot shall get wht one of my guy has someday, by the time you run comot for room naked nobody go tell you say that one na made in Abonikibam.
Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by Dabss(m): 2:15pm On May 02, 2015
marymaria:

em, was that necessary?
Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by bammy777(m): 2:22pm On May 02, 2015
Nnemuka:
not walking properly is better act of keeping d hot memory...
Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by banjicom(m): 2:36pm On May 02, 2015
marymaria:

TheSonOfMark:

Once again, you subtly advertise where you ply your trade. This girl is so 'smart'!cheesy Done with Nigerian men and seeking more, aren't you?wink
I underestimated you when I perched your count at 500. My bad.

cheesy I can't believe the two of You are fighting Over DIck sizes!
Common guys stop this Nonsense!
Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by mrbillz(m): 2:59pm On May 02, 2015
grin
lolaluv1:

Not walking properly makes it memorable...
Azin you limp and remember exactly What made you so.tongue
wasere babe...u head valid! i feel more like a boss when she cals in the 3rd day telin me. babe; my legs are stil shakin grin
lolaluv1:

Not walking properly makes it memorable...
Azin you limp and remember exactly What made you so.tongue
wasere babe...u head valid! i feel more like a boss when she cals in the 3rd day telin me. babe; my legs are stil shakin..LOL
Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by modskiller(m): 3:05pm On May 02, 2015
Chai, see children dey discuss this kind discuss!!!! God where is ya eyes. Eewooo.
Anyway sha, let any girl PM me for practical viewing. Weekends inclusive. angry
Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by Abyolah: 3:16pm On May 02, 2015
trustme, its not really about d size bt ts bout how u use it (so far ts a lil bit above 6")
Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by godofOrijin: 4:01pm On May 02, 2015
sinaj:
b4 nko!

it matters o! undecided

O gracious thank Jah! My D is so huge that my ex cries whenever we have sex.

1 Like

Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by godofOrijin: 4:04pm On May 02, 2015
Nnemuka:

Lols.... Most ladies I fvck don't walk well after getting fvcked by me!

1 Like

Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by godofOrijin: 4:14pm On May 02, 2015
dickrider I love you.
dickrider dickrider dickrider dickrider dickrider
dickrider dickrider dickrider dickrider dickrider dickrider dickrider dickrider dickrider dickrider dickrider dickrider dickrider dickrider dickrider dickrider dickrider dickrider dickrider dickrider dickrider dickrider dickrider dickrider dickrider dickrider dickrider dickrider dickrider dickrider dickrider dickrider dickrider dickrider dickrider dickrider dickrider dickrider dickrider dickrider dickrider dickrider dickrider dickrider dickrider dickrider dickrider dickrider dickrider dickrider dickrider dickrider dickrider dickrider dickrider

I love you!
Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 02, 2015
sinaj:

fenkz pusssynigga smiley

dnt forget to giv da xme lubricating oil to yo cougar elder sista coz she nids it more dan I do wink

um...dnt forget to stop by da pharmacy to get a drug for ya balls nigga wink

Adondie grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See This Weird Photo Shoot Of A Guy And His Girlfriend. / See My New Girlfriend(photo) / Whats Your Idea Of A Perfect Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.