Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,541 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) (8009 Views)

7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast / .... / Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by knostbrown01(m): 4:25pm On May 02, 2015
Plantain is rather more appreciated than Banana from experience (in 9ice voice) mo mahun to pipin gbogbo arena...mo mahun to pipin gbogbo corner BOKINI YEN JEKIN WORAN
Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by sinaj(f): 4:26pm On May 02, 2015
Godvilla:
Adondie grin

lol rush to get hot water grin
Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 02, 2015
sinaj:

Ehnnn!
Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 02, 2015
sinaj:

Raises an eyebrow
Na so u like me reach?
What ever happened to mouth-to-mouth resuscitation or would i say Kiss-of-life?
Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 02, 2015
sinaj:

Raises an eyebrow
Na so u like me reach?
Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by GoodcasHMan: 4:42pm On May 02, 2015
The size bring about the difference between OH! and HOO!

1 Like

Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by sinaj(f): 5:31pm On May 02, 2015
Godvilla:
Raises an eyebrow
Na so u like me reach?

lol u for no wake cheesy

u wud av waited for kiss of life grin
Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 02, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

So says the girl who is screwed for peanuts in dark alleys and who has lost count of the mensmiley. Save your strength for Alhaji and his gateman.wink

guy I like ur punch lines o.
Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by Youngpo413: 6:42pm On May 02, 2015
Nnemuka:
The only thing I hate is not walking properly days after what should be a memorable act.
lol...some guys are endowed sha,my friend "S" is one of them,any time I see her gf,I always wonder how she copes with such.
Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by richidinho(m): 6:44pm On May 02, 2015
BigP...Thatz wat they call me

Mine iz d greatest
Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 02, 2015
Nnemuka:
The only thing I hate is not walking properly days after what should be a memorable act.
Now thats what I call a good fvck.
Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by gagewonda(m): 7:14pm On May 02, 2015
Oh stop all dis fights already peeps nd discuss d topic. Dis na d reason I no dey gbadun naija forums.dey leave d topic nd discuss trivial insults
Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by SirBlack999(m): 7:29pm On May 02, 2015
marymaria:
first of all i want to kn ur own size boynigeria before i answer

come here o guys
repogirl
pinkycute
Sugarpeaches
Nneka123
Xynthialuvy
vision5050
dechandel
nikkiehan
Gracyel
elantraceey
Chiam55
Houseofglam7
Twaci
darmielola2
Justeenaleo

I dont see Rokiatu's name there.
Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by lolaluv1(f): 11:14am On May 04, 2015
mrbillz:
;Dwasere babe...u head valid! i feel more like a boss when she cals in the 3rd day telin me. babe; my legs are stil shakin ;Dwasere babe...u head valid! i feel more like a boss when she cals in the 3rd day telin me. babe; my legs are stil shakin..LOL

Oh ye instant bowleg makers. Diaris God uoo!cheesy
Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 04, 2015
Nnemuka:
hbd

1 Like

Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by mrbillz(m): 5:37pm On May 04, 2015
lolaluv1:

hehehe! Indeed there is God. i hope say u neva get bowleg too sha lol tongue
lolaluv1:

hehehe! Indeed there is God. i hope say u neva get bowleg
Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by Duru009(m): 2:36am On May 05, 2015
I use my big long dicck 2 mak many girls as friends back in UNI days..... 99% luvs big dicck wit big cap like min. I dont tall much. Wen u taste min. U will certainly n surely becom m friend......
Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by Qualer: 6:06am On May 05, 2015
sinaj:
b4 nko!

it matters o! undecided

How many you don see so far
Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by Oppypoppy: 9:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
Una no even allow d females answer d question. Who dem ask who dey answer. Una for siddon and enjoy dem answers.Guys una don' let d whole tin tire me sef...
Re: Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) by zynzyn(m): 6:56am On Feb 19, 2017
mrbillz:
;Dwasere babe...u head valid! i feel more like a boss when she cals in the 3rd day telin me. babe; my legs are stil shakin ;Dwasere babe...u head valid! i feel more like a boss when she cals in the 3rd day telin me. babe; my legs are stil shakin..LOL

Girls can lie about these things o! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Will Nigerian Ladies Start Going Dutch On A Date / Happy Birthday Prettythickme!!!! / Black Woman Gives Birth To White Baby In Europe While The Husband Is Black

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.