Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise (50761 Views)

The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) / Alhaji Kasimu Adamu, Buhari's Teacher By AIT Lara Wise / PDP Releases Press Statement On AIT Ban, Says It's Dangerous For Democracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by frisky2good(m): 3:51pm On May 02, 2015
How come this is not on her blog?
Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:57pm On May 02, 2015
theV0ice:

Pls don't twist it. Daura visit happened before this incident so GMB according Lara courtesy is in tandem with his style as large hearted person.

Call Garba what you will....it makes no difference to me. I voted and believe in GMB....not Garba Shehu wink

We all know you wish GMB to fail. No problem as long as he gives it his best shot. You can see how GMB ignored the pedestrian and childish antics of AIT, Fayose, FFK, Metuh etc.....the guy is a general trained to have a thick skin. Let them continue the attacks as long as they don't engage in physical sabotage....that's where you'll confirm he's truly a dictator cheesy
However he leaves Nigeria after 4 or 8 years will be ours to enjoy or endure cheesy

Sorry, I don't wish buhari to fail but only analyse him based on his speeches and actions...don't get it twisted plzzz...

The lady is working on a documentary which isn't out yet but this incident was during a diplomat visit...

I am not vilifying shehu outside of buhari...he's buhari quasi-self...I was only showing how skewed your argument is...

Finally, hate and bile campaign was started by APC via lai Mohammed... the only reason I became singularly disenchanted with them...PDP only took it up generously in retaliation after these folks battered Jonathan image with lies & propaganda... it blame PDP for being reactive than proactive in that measure....and allowing APC control over most media houses...hence, APC dictated what the public should read and not read....
Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by Caseless: 3:58pm On May 02, 2015
diamondzzs:

Ow sure are u dt Dokpesi's reply actually came from him too, one-sided bigot!
the reaction actually came from him. If you read it, you would know it was him.
Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by hidee20(m): 3:59pm On May 02, 2015
Splashme:
[size=18pt]
APC are shameless liars. This facebook piece is a mere fabrication from one APC e-dog.

Eventhough she claims those of us who do not work for AIT are ignorant, is HIGH CHIEF RAYMOND DOKPESI too also ignorant?
[/size]

no b only "high"...abeg talk another tin jare!.
Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by Caseless: 4:01pm On May 02, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

In trying to justify some lies, we turn logic upside down and make ourselves look ediotic...How do you see Shehu Garba granting several press releases without even consulting his team par adventure he wasn't there personally during the incident...Can he talk without getting the full details so as to know how to defend his boss...What will be available to him is same thing if he were there and it was an official event of the president-elect with diplomats that they wanted to cover not his bedroom affair tongue ...so how can shehu not be there as media head...nawa ooo for una...theVoice even you?
you have succeeded twisting my comment. No wonder you twisted that of Buhari too.

1 Like

Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by faithdee(f): 4:03pm On May 02, 2015
Live Update It's A Girl! Prince William, Duchess Kate Welcome Baby -(Royal Baby)
15.52 PmThe Queen, who is carrying out an engagement in Richmond, North Yorkshire, is wearing pink. Naturally. Did she have a blue outfit with her as well?

15.51 PmUpdated rumour: the smart money outside the Lindo Wing is on the Duke and Duchess coming out of the hospital at 4pm. That may be based on nothing more than the fact that 2.30 rumour turned out to be wrong.

14.31 PmIf you're late to the party (or if you went to a party and have just woken up in a daze) here are the key points:
• The Duchess of Cambridge has given birth to a baby girl weighing 8lbs 3oz
• The baby was born at 8.34am, just two and a half hours after the Duchess was admitted
• Duke and Duchess expected to leave hospital with their baby today
• No news on the baby's name yet

14.21 PmIn the US, royal fans have woken up to the news of the royal birth.
In New York, the tabloid Daily News says “YAY! A LITTLE PRINCESS”, while the New York Post is a bit more restrained with “It’s a princess! Kate Middleton gives birth to a baby girl.”
The New York Times, a stickler for correct style, announces: “Britain’s Duchess of Cambridge Gives Birth to a Baby Girl”.
In Los Angeles, the LA Times also records the news using the correct title. “It’s a princess: Duchess of Cambridge has a baby girl.”

Join us Live now and The Page Updates Automatically http://gethopemagazine.com/Live/Event/91/Live-Update-Its-a-girl-Prince-William-Duchess-Kate-welcome-baby--Royal-Baby
Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by Toktee(m): 4:10pm On May 02, 2015
Caseless:
Even tha fat Dokpesi is not privy to some info in his station ,too.
The man went on to react against the 'barring order' allegedly given by Buhari security aids without going further to find out who among his reporters or cameramen were involve in operation that suffered a 'rejection' from Buhari's aids. Dokpesi even claimed not to have knowledge of that offensive documentary aired on AIT.
He reacted without thinking of the reception Owoye-wise enjoyed in katsina and from Buhari when she was sent there by AIT - and this happened after Buhari won.
That is why i hate fat people,they are not smart,they do have dull children,they eat alot,they puke alot,they sleep too fast and much.
Remember mr anyin,okupe,abati,dokubo etc,dnt get marry to anythng fat,except,fat pussyy and fat dicck,be warn!

1 Like

Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by Ojiofor: 4:19pm On May 02, 2015
Iwhy Facebook instead of AIT?I will take her views serious when it's aired on their official platform 'AIT'.
Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:22pm On May 02, 2015
Caseless:
you have succeeded twisting my comment. No wonder you twisted that of Buhari too.

Oga, my comment was based on what you wrote...and how did I twist buhari comment?...truth is buhari talks too much and his speech precedes his thoughts hence most times efforts are wasted on rebuttals and forcing down his initial statement like this one now...Be sure, to hear more of such uninformed speeches from him...
Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by Caseless: 4:23pm On May 02, 2015
Toktee:
That is why i hate fat people,they are not smart,they do have dull children,they eat alot,they puke alot,they sleep too fast and much.
Remember mr anyin,okupe,abati,dokubo etc, dnt get marry to anythng fat,except,fat pussyy and fat dicck,be warn!
the 'funniest' post of d day. grin grin
Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by Caseless: 4:29pm On May 02, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Oga, my comment was based on what you wrote...and how did I twist buhari comment?...truth is buhari talks too much and his speech precedes his thoughts hence most times efforts are wasted on rebuttals and forcing down his initial statement like this one now...Be sure, to hear more of such uninformed speeches from him...
why judge others? 'Go to a mirror isn't better off'.
Be rest assured that buhari is going to have total control over his aids and media team, and he shall take responsibility for their actions and inactions.
Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by M4gunners: 4:30pm On May 02, 2015
Madam i no believe u@.prove it by providing the pictures u guys took and clarify me on the statement of Lai Mohammed after the incident.
Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by joegriffin2: 4:36pm On May 02, 2015
Here is my testimony i have been palying lottery for three years and i have not winning, The last time i won big was 5000USD and that was a year ago but last week a friend of my introduced me to a spell caster from africa and i was told that he can help me through the use of traditional voodoo i did not believe it and i say let me just give a try to know how real it . My friend the spell caster told me to get the ticket and play the lottery and i won $107million now my name is all over the globe in the virgina lottery win there is nofin i can do much than to thank Dr Gaga of drgagaspellcast@gmail.com or drgagaspellcast@yahoo.com
cause he alone i believe can make you win. I promise that i will make people know about him and that is what i am doing online now contact him today and be happy... drgagaspellcast@gmail.com or drgagaspellcast@yahoo.com .... or call him

Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by Onajevwe(m): 4:37pm On May 02, 2015
magabounce:

sheathe

Thanks.

smiley
Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by nelandrewz(m): 5:15pm On May 02, 2015
At least the truth is out, not every1 is clueless and scandalous in AIT then, Kudos to this brave woman. Even Dokpesi was blinded by pdp to react negatively. APC is a moving train o, no one throws a dart at us and survive. Even if d allegations were true, APC was matured enough to quickly reverse its decision unlike dead pdp and their blind followers who would hav insulted the sensibilities of Nigerians and throw a jab at any1.

1 Like

Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by hotgunz(m): 5:16pm On May 02, 2015
We nigerian re so easy to b manipulated.... Sum1 else as feed us wit anoda story we don switch tuned... NL sef no sabi wetin him d post again givin us 20 different stories from 1 tales. Only God knws which s which. Make Buhari sef kuku bars or ban Nairaland.

Come moderator don't ban me na freedom of speech
Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by okpanachil: 5:20pm On May 02, 2015
This APC clowns really make me laugh.So suddenly what happened was false.Then why did Shehu Garba have to organise a press conference twice to defend their position.

This was the same shit they did with the certificate saga;all of a sudden one Afikuyomi woke up claiming GMB certificate had been found and people belived it.Guess we will be seeing more of this in the next 4years;where Govt would be run on social media.

I really wonder how this guys sleep at night
Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by spiralwedge(m): 5:24pm On May 02, 2015
the fall of Dokpesi n AIT
can't read this rhetoric to the end
Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by olayinkaj2(m): 5:24pm On May 02, 2015
Now we can see that some ogas are dumb and need memory reinstatement. Dokpesi could not investigate before spewing rubbish, like jona like dokpesi. Some pdp rogues like spreading lies than truth. So tan bayi, won ti tu asiri yin...awon ewure gbogbo.
Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by okpanachil: 5:24pm On May 02, 2015
nelandrewz:
At least the truth is out, not every1 is clueless and scandalous in AIT then, Kudos to this brave woman. Even Dokpesi was blinded by pdp to react negatively. APC is a moving train o, no one throws a dart at us and survive. Even if d allegations were true, APC was matured enough to quickly reverse its decision unlike dead pdp and their blind followers who would hav insulted the sensibilities of Nigerians and throw a jab at any1.

You mean APC was matured enough to quickly pay someone to issue a statement of lies inorder to distort the facts?
Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by nelandrewz(m): 5:33pm On May 02, 2015
Paid or not, at least its unlike ur party that throws jab at everybody when challenged
okpanachil:

You mean APC was matured enough to quickly pay someone to issue a statement of lies inorder to distort the facts?
Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by bionixs: 5:59pm On May 02, 2015
Splashme:
[size=18pt]
APC are shameless liars. This facebook piece is a mere fabrication from one APC e-dog.

Eventhough she claims those of us who do not work for AIT are ignorant, is HIGH CHIEF RAYMOND DOKPESI too also ignorant?
[/size]
dont mind them,from 29th we shall know who frames who. Wise knows better than her employer as if barring or gagging the press is allien to GMB
Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by porka: 6:08pm On May 02, 2015
What position have they offered this woman in Buhari's government?

Why is she defending Imam Buhari at the risk of her career?

Everyone in this world knows Imam Buhari's antecedent concerning freedom of speech, Buhari himself did not even try to hide it when asked before now.

These are the type of women who just put their reputation on the line.

Is she the spokesperson for AIT? What authority does she have to be saying this? Is it because she thinks speaking Hausa is enough to get her way in an Hausa government?
Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by munex007(m): 6:39pm On May 02, 2015
"Whatever I do or say or write is from my personal convictions as a Christian and as someone whose wealth is drawn from the currencies of truth, righteousness and justice. Some of us cannot be bought with money."

Each time they try to bury GMB,he grows back like seed..

The Buhari I know have a dove heart and a lion physique..Great men don't hurt back they shower their enemies with Love..
Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by nelandrewz(m): 7:30pm On May 02, 2015
Have you heard of the over zealous media men? Pls read the press release of APC after d incident? It took almost immediately for APC to explain what happened and overturn d ban. Pdp and Ffk would have thrown a jab at every1 including u for questioning the ban by GEJ's overzealous aides.
Whynotthetruth:

Yes he did...No media/security crew will undertake such audacious stance without some overt/covert signal from the boss...Both the justifying press release for the barring and its subsequent condemnation were issued by same man; shehu garba... pele

1 Like

Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by cheaperstores: 7:57pm On May 02, 2015
Chanchit:
saTAN go still come talk say na TVC this guy dey work for since he is not ready to say what they want to hear.
. APC will finish people like you wth lies and propagandas. Have u asked why he took Buhari few days to reply and if the Lara Wise is so patriotic,why talking days after this event.if u are alleged to have stolen money by your mother at home,u will wait 4 days after to. Say u didn't steal any money or you clear yoursef immediately. Lara nedd not be given money but there is a perceived patriotic zeal promoted by APC that will end up finishing lots of u guys.did u read APC immdediate reaction opposed to Buhari late reaction(person in question).Guys think!
Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by cheaperstores: 8:06pm On May 02, 2015
cheaperstores:
. APC will finish people like you wth lies and propagandas. Have u asked why he took Buhari few days to reply and if the Lara Wise is so patriotic,why talking days after this event.if u are alleged to have stolen money by your mother at home,u will wait 4 days after to. Say u didn't steal any money or you clear yoursef immediately. Lara nedd not be given money but there is a perceived patriotic zeal promoted by APC that will end up finishing lots of u guys.did u read APC immdediate reaction opposed to Buhari late reaction(person in question).Guys think!
Lara Wise propbably thinks she's in the eye of the storm and to calm all fraying nerves and to avoid manhunt by Buhari she release that controversial defence statement.I hope it will cost her her job in AIT but she can get a job in NTA tru Buhari.
Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by Chanchit: 8:19pm On May 02, 2015
cheaperstores:
. Madam, oya give this bros 1 Alomo, but put small poison cos he really try.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:25pm On May 02, 2015
Caseless:
why judge others? 'Go to a mirror isn't better off'.
Be rest assured that buhari is going to have total control over his aids and media team, and he shall take responsibility for their actions and inactions.

Nice you saw my signature...I live my moniker...I pray buhari does...but the calibre of people he has around him contradicts this prayer...and he rode to power through foul people too...
I pray they allow him to perform otherwise his government will be fought like they fought Jonathan when they felt Jonathan is forcing them into oblivion and making them irrelevant...They believe it is either them or the system collapses...

Unfortunately, we have more of uninformed youths who readily bought into this crap in Nigeria hence it is hard if not impossible to change the system through them...I wish the youths seized the opportunity Jonathan offered them to take over the system albeit it will benefit Jonathan in the short run(he will win reelection); but the youths will enjoy more in the long run...

Today, we are sadly back to the trenches...All the men in APC today has been part of Nigeria problem since 1978 till date...We had opportunity to extricate ourselves from them but we spurned it ignorantly(if only the madman knew he's mad), because these same men who's ruled us since 1978 till date told us that Jonathan is our problem in Nigeria and his ouster is the solution to Nigeria's woes; just like the West(Obama & co) told Libyans that Gadaffi is their problem. That once Gadaffi is dead, a new Libya will emerge. Obama killed Gadaffi after that. How's Libya today? How are the Libyans?...Is there any hope for them again soonest...If Jonathan is the problem; why is buhari giving excuses already with Atiku supporting him...sorry Nigeria & Nigerians...Mind you, I am not saying that Jonathan is perfect but he's far better than these deadly men...and the youths would have had easier access to governance through him...
Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by oluwasegun007(m): 8:32pm On May 02, 2015
Pls...have you told ur oga all u've pen down here
Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:44pm On May 02, 2015
nelandrewz:
Have you heard of the over zealous media men? Pls read the press release of APC after d incident? It took almost immediately for APC to explain what happened and overturn d ban. Pdp and Ffk would have thrown a jab at every1 including u for questioning the ban by GEJ's overzealous aides.

Not true bro...Jonathan had enormous powers as president but he refused to intimidate the media like buhari who has no power yet is doing...If Jonathan were like buhari, saharareporters,punch,nation,leadership, tvc, osundefender & co won't be existing today...The difference is clear bro...No overzealous aide of jonathan hurt any media anytime anywhere notwithstanding all the insults...Who's that overzealous staff of buhari; has he been sanctioned...
Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by Larriekay: 8:45pm On May 02, 2015
philips70:

Now am seriously scared the real barcanista might have been killed by these desperate and extremely dangerous saTANoids who have a lot to lose by GEJ's loss. The real barcanista wasn't this stupid, stuck to facts and never was frivolous. Don't bother responding because I know anyone with the account can keep impersonating. Am keeping my number 1 suspect close to the heart.

Modified
omo mehn, see thrashing o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos / Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing / Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.