Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:27 PM

Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise (51121 Views)

The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) / Alhaji Kasimu Adamu, Buhari's Teacher By AIT Lara Wise / PDP Releases Press Statement On AIT Ban, Says It's Dangerous For Democracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 02, 2015
omenka:
Hope that hopeless beggarly anancephalous Protection seeking ministerial aide job seeker after reading this still comes around to prattle endlessly about the Amiable General (as he used to refer to him) trying to "sneak in Decree 4 through the back door".

Whatever it is, I like what happened to AIT. I hope they get served much more bitter pills to swallow until they are cured of their cluelesness.

Afterwards, they can then explain in court how Buhari killed his own wife and show evidence of his sponsorship of terrorists.

Nonsense.

You're really a big fool. Why pick out him alone?

Once again, you've proven you hardly make any sense.

1 Like

Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by nelandrewz(m): 9:04pm On May 02, 2015
Did Jonathan sanction his aides when they took actions without his consent (e.g FFK, Reno and d likes)? Unless this dying minute he became active in govt firing and appointing?. What did he do when NSA arrested two Aljazeera journalist for two weeks? Or have you forgotten what SSS did to media houses in pretense of bomb search and card cloning?
Whynotthetruth:

Not true bro...Jonathan had enormous powers as president but he refused to intimidate the media like buhari who has no power yet is doing...If Jonathan were like buhari, saharareporters,punch,nation,leadership, tvc, osundefender & co won't be existing today...The difference is clear bro...No overzealous aide of jonathan hurt any media anytime anywhere notwithstanding all the insults...Who's that overzealous staff of buhari; has he been sanctioned...

1 Like

Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by theV0ice: 9:04pm On May 02, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Sorry, I don't wish buhari to fail but only analyse him based on his speeches and actions...don't get it twisted plzzz...

The lady is working on a documentary which isn't out yet but this incident was during a diplomat visit...

I am not vilifying shehu outside of buhari...he's buhari quasi-self...I was only showing how skewed your argument is...

Finally, hate and bile campaign was started by APC via lai Mohammed... the only reason I became singularly disenchanted with them...PDP only took it up generously in retaliation after these folks battered Jonathan image with lies & propaganda... it blame PDP for being reactive than proactive in that measure....and allowing APC control over most media houses...hence, APC dictated what the public should read and not read....

Its good you don't wish GMB to fail because if the heavens are falling, it won't be the problem of one family grin

No matter how you twist it to be, GMB is very different from Garba Shehu..... the same way I don't believe GEJ is obsessed with Lai Mohammed's undies like ffk is wink learn to differentiate the man from his messenger.

On the issue of hate campaign, Was there anytime Lai wished GEJ death? FFK did countless times

Was there anytime Lai wished GEJ cancer? PDP did and their agents on NL propagated it countless times

Was there anytime Lai insinuated that gej killed patience mother who had a fatal crash? Or gej killed his own sister who died of sickness? PDP through their satanic documentaries told Nigerians GMB killed his wife and daughter

What hate and malicious campaign could be worse than these? My friend, pls don't let's go there. Nobody no matter how vile and despicable has vilified the person and family of another politician the way PDP did against GMB yet the man didn't take it personal, what more do you want from him my friend?

GMB has shown he's bigger than the low lifers trying to bring him down and I believe that's the stance he'll always maintain

2 Likes

Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:41pm On May 02, 2015
theV0ice:

Its good you don't wish GMB to fail because if the heavens are falling, it won't be the problem of one family grin
No matter how you twist it to be, GMB is very different from Garba Shehu..... the same way I don't believe GEJ is obsessed with Lai Mohammed's undies like ffk is wink learn to differentiate the man from his messenger.
On the issue of hate campaign, Was there anytime Lai wished GEJ death? FFK did countless times
Was there anytime Lai wished GEJ cancer? PDP did and their agents on NL propagated it countless times
Was there anytime Lai insinuated that gej killed patience mother who had a fatal crash? Or gej killed his own sister who died of sickness? PDP through their satanic documentaries told Nigerians GMB killed his wife and daughter
What hate and malicious campaign could be worse than these? My friend, pls don't let's go there. Nobody no matter how vile and despicable has vilified the person and family of another politician the way PDP did against GMB yet the man didn't take it personal, what more do you want from him my friend?
GMB has shown he's bigger than the low lifers trying to bring him down and I believe that's the stance he'll always maintain

I don't want to stretch this any further but lai threw everything he could against Jonathan even before the emergence of buhari as APC candidate... PDP picked up during campaigns...so why cry foul when APC initiated it...notwithstanding Jonathan is the president... he never respected that office...he and APC derobed presidency...I wonder if Nigerians will ever respect that office again as you people seek now...APC has shown us the way tongue

Jonathan was termed corrupt because people including you felt his aides were not because Jonathan is...So you can't separate buhari from shehu not now not ever...

I laugh when APC wants us to give buhari benefit of doubt which they never gave Jonathan...but unfortunately, karma is alive...buhari & APC will get as much support as they gave Jonathan... thanks

1 Like

Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by oghenetegah(m): 9:58pm On May 02, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
barcanista:
APC and lies!!!! They will never change at all.... cheesy cheesy

They have started cloning AIT Staff when High Chief Raymond Dokpesi condemned the Buhari ban.

Whether they like it or not, We shall resist decree 2
u need help, seriously[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by theV0ice: 9:59pm On May 02, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I don't want to stretch this any further but lai threw everything he could against Jonathan even before the emergence of buhari as APC candidate... PDP picked up during campaigns...so why cry foul when APC initiated it...notwithstanding Jonathan is the president... he never respected that office...he and APC derobed presidency...I wonder if Nigerians will ever respect that office again as you people seek now...APC has shown us the way tongue

cheesy cheesy

You think gej was insulted?? Take a trip through American need media and readers comments?? You'll understand what insult is.

I thank PDP for their campaign of hate as it only won more admirers to GMB. Wonder why the documentaries stopped wink

GEJ belittled the presidency without even remembering the crude style of Mrs president wink some folks just command respect by their aura, GMB is an example. The noise makers can keep making noise on NL.....the great man won't notice cheesy

Jonathan was termed corrupt because people including you felt his aides were not because Jonathan is...So you can't separate buhari from shehu not now not ever...

I'll leave you then to keep using Garba Shehu for GMB interchangeably cheesy

Jonathan was called corrupt because despite the glaring draining of the country's resources, his efcc couldn't secure a single conviction against a corrupt public official. Even bad OBJ secured a conviction against an IG from his tribe.

GEJ was termed corrupt because he still doesn't know stealing is a form of corruption.

I laugh when APC wants us to give buhari benefit of doubt which they never gave Jonathan...but unfortunately, karma is alive...buhari & APC will get as much support as they gave Jonathan... thanks

You don't have a choice my friend. You're free to make all the noise you wish on NL, you have my best wishes cheesy

I listened to an interview of NLC president on chanells today and he is very much willing and excited to work with GMB. Those who matter will give him the time and support he needs just as they gave it to gej. The workers, the media (minus AIT tongue ), the international community etc. Even the ND militants are willing to fall in line.

So you my dear friend on NL, your shouts will only disturb me and others and I'll respond in good measure wink

2 Likes

Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by charly4lyf(m): 10:06pm On May 02, 2015
uniklinkum:

You!!!!.....yes you are a factory fitted foool. Why don't you check the Facebook page history and previous post before reeling out the poo you call post.

Yeah, see batching grin cheesy grin
Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:12pm On May 02, 2015
theV0ice:

cheesy cheesy

You think gej was insulted?? Take a trip through American need media and readers comments?? You'll understand what insult is.

I thank PDP for their campaign of hate as it only won more admirers to GMB. Wonder why the documentaries stopped wink

GEJ belittled the presidency without even remembering the crude style of Mrs president wink some folks just command respect by their aura, GMB is an example. The noise makers can keep making noise on NL.....the great man won't notice cheesy

I'll leave you then to keep using Garba Shehu for GMB interchangeably cheesy

Jonathan was called corrupt because despite the glaring draining of the country's resources, his efcc couldn't secure a single conviction against a corrupt public official. Even bad OBJ secured a conviction against an IG from his tribe.

GEJ was termed corrupt because he still doesn't know stealing is a form of corruption.

You don't have a choice my friend. You're free to make all the noise you wish on NL, you have my best wishes cheesy

I listened to an interview of NLC president on chanells today and he is very much willing and excited to work with GMB. Those who matter will give him the time and support he needs just as they gave it to gej. The workers, the media (minus AIT tongue ), the international community etc. Even the ND militants are willing to fall in line.

So you my dear friend on NL, your shouts will only disturb me and others and I'll respond in good measure wink

gringringringrin
till then bro
Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by theV0ice: 10:18pm On May 02, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

gringringringrin
till then bro

Cheers grin
Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by CyberWolf: 10:35pm On May 02, 2015
The woman is a lying bit*ch...She lives in Kano and so will always do the bidding of her masters there.
Was she among those that were barred by Buhari's aids in Abuja?
Is she trying to tell us that the owner of AIT is also lying?
What of the press release by Garba Shehu?..She didn't talk about that one..I see...
All I see is someone looking for a political favor from GMB's administration,nothing more, nothing less.
Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by islandmoon: 11:04pm On May 02, 2015
Splashme:
[size=18pt]
APC are shameless liars. This facebook piece is a mere fabrication from one APC e-dog.

Eventhough she claims those of us who do not work for AIT are ignorant, is HIGH CHIEF RAYMOND DOKPESI too also ignorant?
[/size]

Yes, he's a high cheif" HIGH CHIEF OF PEOPLE LOOKING FOR A POT OF SOUP , he wanted to use that to get appointment from jonathan second term, do you think we are stupid?

he expected Jonathan to win second term and get FG appointment, the reason he resigned from AIT position to his son and started following Jonathan like a dog, do you think we are mumu like you? Answer me!!

3 Likes

Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by Emdee590(m): 11:10pm On May 02, 2015
Splashme:
[size=18pt]
APC are shameless liars. This facebook piece is a mere fabrication from one APC e-dog.

Eventhough she claims those of us who do not work for AIT are ignorant, is HIGH CHIEF RAYMOND DOKPESI too also ignorant?
[/size]
And you think you make sense with all ds ur jagons ? U are fooling yourself here . Get out from the hatred and anger u conceived for GMB and move on with life

1 Like

Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by SLYBABA(m): 11:11pm On May 02, 2015
NA God go punish this Lara Fool! After the rain of insult on the president elect during the campaign by AIT, u now said that they sponsored your trip to Daura. Na God go punish ur generation! When last was ur salary paid in AIT? AIT will pay damages to Tinubu and then the company will wreck. Dambo robber shege!
Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by Holyfield1(m): 12:02am On May 03, 2015
Splashme:
[size=18pt]

[/size]
Didn't know foolish mouthed nd ignorant people lyk U still exists

2 Likes

Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by gbodimowo(m): 5:51am On May 03, 2015
Caseless:
Even tha fat Dokpesi is not privy to some info in his station ,too.
The man went on to react against the 'barring order' allegedly given by Buhari security aids without going further to find out who among his reporters or cameramen were involved in the operation that suffered 'rejection' from Buhari's aids. Dokpesi even claimed not to have knowledge of that offensive documentary aired on AIT.
He reacted without thinking of the reception Owoye-wise enjoyed in katsina and from Buhari when she was sent there by AIT - and this happened after Buhari won.

tropical Nigerian act now think later and refuse TO apologise
Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by Nobody: 9:02am On May 03, 2015
Why watch AIT, When u have Channels TV n other foreign News channels. SMH
Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by itsmine: 10:54am On May 03, 2015
oluwafemi113:
From Kolade Ojulari and I quote

Lara Wise,

you said we have bigger problems on our hands and cited chibok girls, power, refineries, hospitals, rail system and so on. Were these problems absent during campaign? Did AIT not create the impression that all was well with Nigeria under GEJ? Did AIT not tell blatant lies against GMB just to run him down? Now you want Nigerians to forget AIT atrocities in a jiffy even when your boss is not remorseful over same issue. His lust for money has taken away professionalism from his dictionary, too bad. Despite the hate campaign championed by AIT, GMB still won the election. Shame on AIT and its cash conscious boss. AIT will go down as the worst TV station of the year 2015 except there is an apology for the hate campaign. Nigerians are not as gullible as you guys thought. The earlier your boss also becomes repentant the better. Money finishes but goodwill lasts forever.
. Hmmmmm! and to think I invested my hard-earned funds in dis focusless entity sometime past...
Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by papalumi29(m): 11:15am On May 03, 2015
theV0ice:

Cheers grin

@ TheVoice:

I took my time to read your comments and replies, you are a future leader.

You're indeed a gentleman to the core with a matured brain. You're scrupulous and I pray you shall live many years on earth with good health, riches and blessings from our Lord Jesus Christ.

3 Likes

Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by Orikinla(m): 1:29pm On May 03, 2015
[size=28pt]Even Koro was posting rubbish on Facebook.
'Agbaya'.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by theV0ice: 5:39pm On May 03, 2015
papalumi29:

@ TheVoice:

I took my time to read your comments and replies, you are a future leader.

You're indeed a gentleman to the core with a matured brain. You're scrupulous and I pray you shall live many years on earth with good health, riches and blessings from our Lord Jesus Christ.

Hmmm.......my head is 'bigging' cheesy

Thanks for your kind words wink

1 Like

Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by eleko1: 7:54pm On May 03, 2015
VickyRotex:
I'm still gonna say this:

Whether GMB banned AIT or not, it's his right to decide whoever he wants to cover his activities.

The same right you and I got to personal life. I can decide to pick any media to do my work right?

Buhari ain't a President yet, I don't have to be a president before I decide "who to"and "who shouldn't" cover my activities.

Yea, fine it's obvious that GMB still got some doses of dictatorship in him. But trust me, this one aint part of it, even if he truly asked AIT to step aside.

By the way, why dint he ask Channels TV to step aside? Cos those people are highly professional. Throughout the pre elections, they obviously dint soil their integrity like AIT did...

And if you all shouting change change change truly clamour for that change, then I guess I'm right to say banning any media house (Not just AIT) that went out of line ain't a bad idea after all, not to revenge, but to reprimand/sanitize and put them back to shape. Making them an internationally integrity filled Broadcasting Corporation.

Change shouldn't just be to stop terrorism and fight corruption at the federal level. Nah, change should take effect in every sector.

U are on point jare.Even if he banished the useless TV station to evil forest,nothing go hapun.Wetin AIT go find for BUHARI house after slandering his reputation/image undecided

2 Likes

Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by VickyRotex(f): 8:27pm On May 03, 2015
eleko1:
U are on point jare.Even if he banished the useless TV station to evil forest,nothing go hapun.Wetin AIT go find for BUHARI house after slandering his reputation/image undecided

You dey mind them?. Very annoying and unprofessional set of people. embarassed angry

2 Likes

Re: Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise by deletrue: 12:01pm On May 04, 2015
AhmedMustapha:

Now an Islamist is someone who supports Islamic beliefs, how is that an evil thing to do? You called Buhari an extremist and you stated his involvement in the killing of some 'TWO WOMEN' to support your claims. Did you care to find out the crime committed by those women and the punishment that their action carried? You said Buhari killed his own wife but you have no proof of that occurrence (or you mean the scam you watched on AIT?) Finally you resorted to labeling Islam devilish with claims that it teaches killings, destructions etc. Do you believe with the number of Muslims in the world and if your definition of Islam is true, you would be alive to type this post? Think my friend
Think!
First, I am a pensioner who worked in oil company and pensioned. I have actually worked in many places including outside.
I don't know if you are married. Just look at your wife walk pass you, I mean from behind, consider their nature, how they care for you as an husband, how she washes your wears, continue to pray for you so that you will be alive to your dutues as an huband. The mindset of any normal woman is your care, ie continues protection of the husband. Above all, women are weakers persons. If you are not an Islam, if you are not an extremist, would you to be able to tigh a woman to a stake and shot at her? The only woman they did that to is in the US. This women killed four people and was confirmed as having brain propblems but was killed. If she is given life imprisonment, it would have better. Bros., to kill woman, nor be groundnut matter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun Summarised Cv / Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million / Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.