Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,812 members, 7,851,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:39 AM

Are You In A Relationship Or Relationshit ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You In A Relationship Or Relationshit ? (1248 Views)

Relationshit!!! / If You Belongs To This Categories Of Relationshit, You Berra Quit Now An Move On / Define Your "Current" Relationship Or Your "Dream" Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You In A Relationship Or Relationshit ? by Dotwillis1(m): 2:31pm On May 02, 2015
Healthy relationships are amazing. Dysfunctional
ones are hell.

Which one are you in?

Here are 14 signs that you’re not in a relationship,
but a relationshit grin

1. You wish you could check each other’s phones.

If ever there was a sign that you’re in a relationshit,
this is it — trust isn’t negotiable.

2. You’re not actively trying to make each other happy.
If you’re not trying to make each other happy, you’re not going to be happy together. It’s that simple.

3. You don’t communicate productively.
Issues are going to arise but that’s not a big deal as long as you talk through them. If you can’t discuss things with
each other without losing your tempers or getting defensive, nothing will ever get resolved. And that sucks.

4. You’re not physically or verbally affectionate with each other.
Saying nice things to each other
and being touchy-feely with each other engenders warmth, trust and builds connection. A relationship without that is, well, a relation shit.

5. You bring out the worst in each other.
If being with each other makes you crazy, insecure, or enraged more often than it makes you feel happy, secure and satisfied, it’s time to bounce, boo.

6. You needle each other.
Taking little jabs at each other because you find each other irritating is one of the first signs that the end is near. That kind of passive aggression is slow and subtle —
8.You’re jealous of other relationships
If you’re looking at other people’s relationships, wishing you had what they have, then at least you know what you want — a healthy relationship. Don’t keep settling for crumbs. Go after what you know you deserve.

9.You’re not driven to do things together.
People who like each other want to spend time together and share new experiences together. Enough said.

10. Your friends are sick of hearing you complain.
They know it’s over. They’re just waiting for you to muster the strength to move on.

11. So, you lie about how much you fight. We get it
– you’re embarrassed by how dysfunctional it is. But
lying about it doesn’t make it functional.

12. There’s no momentum.

You should feel like you’re both moving towards something — commitment, or engagement, or marriage or just
towards an increasingly better life together — as your connection gets stronger. If your relationship isn’t going anywhere, you’re just killing time and that’s lame.

13. It’s all about the sex.
Sex is awesome but a healthy relationship is built around a lot more than that. If you both connect only through sex and not through conversation about each other’s lives or
spending together doing nonsexual things (like dinner, socializing with friends, being active, etc),
you’re missing out on a lot of good stuff.

14. Or there’s no sex.
And Like i said, sex is awesome.
You should be having some. wink

Feel free to add more !!

Have a great weekend!
Re: Are You In A Relationship Or Relationshit ? by agarawu23(m): 2:32pm On May 02, 2015
you are in a relationshit if there is know emotional feelings
Re: Are You In A Relationship Or Relationshit ? by DuchessLily(f): 2:33pm On May 02, 2015
Lol @ relationshit
Re: Are You In A Relationship Or Relationshit ? by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 02, 2015
All of it YES!
Re: Are You In A Relationship Or Relationshit ? by Dotwillis1(m): 2:36pm On May 02, 2015
DuchessLily:
Lol @ relationshit
grin
Re: Are You In A Relationship Or Relationshit ? by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 02, 2015
Nice points op.
Re: Are You In A Relationship Or Relationshit ? by marshalcarter: 2:41pm On May 02, 2015
Mr OP

Are you in a relationpiss or relationcanoe?? grin
Re: Are You In A Relationship Or Relationshit ? by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 02, 2015
All shit should be flush in the toilet.
Re: Are You In A Relationship Or Relationshit ? by Dotwillis1(m): 2:44pm On May 02, 2015
marshalcarter:
Mr OP

Are you in a relationpiss or relationcanoe?? grin
none, grin
Re: Are You In A Relationship Or Relationshit ? by ronald4lif(m): 2:46pm On May 02, 2015
With this it's safe to say that a lot of relationship are relationpoo then. It's not easy to see a relationship that is devoid of atleast one of the highlighted points.

A lot of people are skeptical about showing too much care attitude towards their partner as they may take them for granted and think without them they can't move on. This can also be the case when one always want to communicate with their partner, it can be misconstrued for possessiveness and clingy.

What then is the way forward of relationship? It seems relationship just complicate many people's life more than it should compliment it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You In A Relationship Or Relationshit ? by marshalcarter: 2:46pm On May 02, 2015
Ya shittin me den grin
Re: Are You In A Relationship Or Relationshit ? by Dotwillis1(m): 2:46pm On May 02, 2015
missclasssy:
Nice points op.
cool
Re: Are You In A Relationship Or Relationshit ? by Twaci(f): 2:46pm On May 02, 2015
Lol! Nice heading! cheesy
Re: Are You In A Relationship Or Relationshit ? by achinaboy(m): 2:48pm On May 02, 2015
we all are in a relationshit,but if you can,it's possible to turn it to relationship,if you cannot,then you are in a relationshit forever,and you will always think,,,,,

Re: Are You In A Relationship Or Relationshit ? by redhook(m): 2:51pm On May 02, 2015
grin have u not just succeeded in describing 98% of the traits of the lives of married people @op?

1 Like

Re: Are You In A Relationship Or Relationshit ? by Janet101(f): 3:11pm On May 02, 2015
@Op,answer d question
Re: Are You In A Relationship Or Relationshit ? by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:15pm On May 02, 2015

No female wouldn't want to check your phone, married or single. IT'S MOSTLY OUT OF CURIOSITY. Women naturally seek periodical reassurances of their place in our hearts/lives.
When it becomes an obsession it's a no-no.
Re: Are You In A Relationship Or Relationshit ? by Dotwillis1(m): 3:27pm On May 02, 2015
ronald4lif:
With this it's safe to say that a lot of relationship are relationpoo then. It's not easy to see a relationship that is devoid of atleast one of the highlighted points.

A lot of people are skeptical about showing too much care attitude towards their partner as they may take them for granted and think without them they can't move on. This can also be the case when one always want to communicate with their partner, it can be misconstrued for possessiveness and clingy.

What then is the way forward of relationship? It seems relationship just complicate many people's life more than it should compliment it.

Yea, you are right man, It's not easy to see a relationship that is devoid of atleast one of the highlighted points. But when more of those points are surfacing in a relationship like constantly and its coming from both sides involved in it, then its shit.

Every relationship has disagreements and days when staying isn't the easiest choice. But what makes a relationship healthy is choosing to resolve
those problems and push through the hard days, instead of just letting issues and resentment fester.
Re: Are You In A Relationship Or Relationshit ? by prettyjo(f): 3:46pm On May 02, 2015
am in a relationshit embarassed
Re: Are You In A Relationship Or Relationshit ? by Dotwillis1(m): 3:48pm On May 02, 2015
Janet101:
@Op,answer d question
none cheesy
Re: Are You In A Relationship Or Relationshit ? by Dotwillis1(m): 3:55pm On May 02, 2015
prettyjo:
better yhu step out of shiits o grin
Re: Are You In A Relationship Or Relationshit ? by maysimsimple(m): 4:04pm On May 02, 2015
prettyjo:
Ndo. God will provide u d best
Re: Are You In A Relationship Or Relationshit ? by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 02, 2015
am in love with my babey...... cheesy
Re: Are You In A Relationship Or Relationshit ? by damseyl(f): 4:10pm On May 02, 2015
prettyjo:
cheesy cheesy pele
Re: Are You In A Relationship Or Relationshit ? by mirexxx(f): 4:10pm On May 02, 2015
hehehe grin
Re: Are You In A Relationship Or Relationshit ? by mrpackager(m): 4:12pm On May 02, 2015
nonegrin
Re: Are You In A Relationship Or Relationshit ? by Dotwillis1(m): 4:15pm On May 02, 2015
mirexxx:
hehehe grin
grin
Oya talk
Re: Are You In A Relationship Or Relationshit ? by mirexxx(f): 4:17pm On May 02, 2015
Dotwillis1:
grin
Oya talk
Ayam currently single tho my ex wants me back cheesy cheesy I dey middle grin
Re: Are You In A Relationship Or Relationshit ? by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 02, 2015
luckily i'm in none grin
Re: Are You In A Relationship Or Relationshit ? by Dotwillis1(m): 4:32pm On May 02, 2015
mirexxx:
Ayam currently single tho my ex wants me back cheesy cheesy
I dey middle grin
ehya he wants yhu back, nd he shouldn't have let yhu go in the first place smiley
Re: Are You In A Relationship Or Relationshit ? by mirexxx(f): 4:37pm On May 02, 2015
Dotwillis1:
ehya he wants yhu back, nd he shouldn't have let yhu go in the first place smiley
lol don't mind him smiley

(1) (Reply)

My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier, I Want 2go To The Barrack & Confront Him / Bank Transfer, Alibaba Tools, Scam Page, Carding Tools, Wu Transfer Paypal..more / When Out On A Date With Your Bae, What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.