Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

When Out On A Date With Your Bae, What Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Out On A Date With Your Bae, What Would You Do? (1230 Views)

A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. / How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... / When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Out On A Date With Your Bae, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 28, 2015
Hello guys

I decided to bring this to the house after series of heated argument between I and my friends. The source of our argument therein is;

When you take your girlfriend out on a date say a restaurant and you both are served food. Let's take rice.

As a cool headed, responsible dude which you are. Would you completely scrape the plate of rice without leaving even a single grain of rice

OR

Would you eat just a little in your charade as a big boy even though you're hungry as hell?

Cc; lalasticlala
Ishilove

EricRichie

Re: When Out On A Date With Your Bae, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 28, 2015
Pffft eat it all. It's not good to waste food.

1 Like

Re: When Out On A Date With Your Bae, What Would You Do? by Gurgle(f): 9:43pm On Jul 28, 2015
As a big boy what does it mean if you don't finish that rice

I would be more impressed if he ordered a small something. That means he doesn't eat outside much
Re: When Out On A Date With Your Bae, What Would You Do? by ArchEnemy(m): 9:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
Of course I can level the plate but I ll still leave a few grains to appease the jinis of the restaurant

Of cos it ll look awkward when you are scrapping every bit hungrily
Re: When Out On A Date With Your Bae, What Would You Do? by ladyF(f): 9:47pm On Jul 28, 2015
What's bad if u scrape plate? U paid for each and every grain of rice. Me I must chop abeg, no b our money buy am?
Re: When Out On A Date With Your Bae, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2015
YourMain:

Lol in front of your Bae? Won't you look like a nollywood glutton?

EricRichie
Re: When Out On A Date With Your Bae, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
EricRichie:

Lol in front of your Bae? Won't you look like a nollywood glutton?

EricRichie

Yeah lol. Why would I be fronting in front of him. Then I'm going to have to pretend forever. If he doesn't like that I'll eat every grain of rice then pfffft bye !
Re: When Out On A Date With Your Bae, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
Gurgle:
As a big boy what does it mean if you don't finish that rice

I would be more impressed if he ordered a small something. That means he doesn't eat outside much

Okay.....

EricRichie
Re: When Out On A Date With Your Bae, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
That's the reason God gave man SENSE to use in a situation like this... The concept of eating responsibly and respecting oneself while on a date can determine ur outcome to certain future challenges.
Re: When Out On A Date With Your Bae, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
YourMain:

Yeah lol. Why would I be fronting in front of him. Then I'm going to have to pretend forever. If he doesn't like that I'll eat every grain of rice then pfffft bye !

Lol... True tho... I think I like you.....

EricRichie
Re: When Out On A Date With Your Bae, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2015
Hw will u feel if ur boyfriend so
YourMain:
Re: When Out On A Date With Your Bae, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
hugogerrard:
That's the reason God gave man SENSE to use in a situation like this... The concept of eating responsibly and respecting oneself while on a date can determine ur outcome to certain future challenges.

Yeah true.. But you still haven't answered the question..

EricRichie
Re: When Out On A Date With Your Bae, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
Cheap talk
ladyF:
What's bad if u scrape plate? U paid for each and every grain of rice. Me I must chop abeg, no b our money buy am?
Re: When Out On A Date With Your Bae, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
Oma307:
Hw will u feel if ur boyfriend so

He's not a two year old. I expect him to eat all the food.

Lol how is leaving food on the plate a big boy thing even ?
Re: When Out On A Date With Your Bae, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
EricRichie:

Lol... True tho... I think I like you.....

EricRichie

Awh thank you smiley
Re: When Out On A Date With Your Bae, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
U cn feel comfortable while scrapping d plate
YourMain:

He's not a two year old. I expect him to eat all the food.

Lol how is leaving food on the plate a big boy thing even ?
Re: When Out On A Date With Your Bae, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2015
ArchEnemy:
Of course I can level the plate but I ll still leave a few grains to appease the jinis of the restaurant

Of cos it ll look awkward when you are scrapping every bit hungrily

Even though you're really hungry?

EricRichie
Re: When Out On A Date With Your Bae, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
Oma307:
U cn feel comfortable while scrapping d plate

Yes. Eat it all. Obviously not make noise with the cutlery and the plate.
Re: When Out On A Date With Your Bae, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
EricRichie:

Yeah true.. But you still haven't answered the question..

EricRichie
to eat comes with responsibility. That's all
Re: When Out On A Date With Your Bae, What Would You Do? by ArchEnemy(m): 10:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
EricRichie:

Even though you're really hungry?

EricRichie
Yes Bro

Am not gonna throw all my fingers into my mouth cos am hungry
Re: When Out On A Date With Your Bae, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
y wont u eat all d grains of rice when the rice wey dose yeye eateries dey sell no reach 2 cups of rice n yet u'll pay alot for the crap.

1 Like

Re: When Out On A Date With Your Bae, What Would You Do? by MRBrownJ: 11:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
sad that some people rather pretend to be who they are not, and suffer, instead of being themselves.
Re: When Out On A Date With Your Bae, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 29, 2015
prettyboi1989:
y wont u eat all d grains of rice when the rice wey dose yeye eateries dey sell no reach 2 cups of rice n yet u'll pay alot for the crap.

Lol.. So your own problem is with the amount of food served right?

EricRichie
Re: When Out On A Date With Your Bae, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 29, 2015
MRBrownJ:
sad that some people rather pretend to be who they are not, and suffer, instead of being themselves.

That's the awkward reality of the world bro....

EricRichie
Re: When Out On A Date With Your Bae, What Would You Do? by jackyraw09: 10:02am On Jul 29, 2015
why do some guys get it so twisted

Rule of thumb is: After having sex with someone, there is no more forming.

life's not hard biko.
Re: When Out On A Date With Your Bae, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 29, 2015
even if it is someone i am asking out or longtime gf,

i will always be myself, if i am hungry, i go scrape am and ask for more.
Re: When Out On A Date With Your Bae, What Would You Do? by ksbusari(m): 12:19pm On Jul 29, 2015
It depends on d present situation. If nt satisfiied after finishin d whole plate, i order for more and still nt leavin any grain. Y should i be formin?i do use my tongue insyd my house.

(1) (Reply)

How To Know Nigerian Girls Real Age / What Was She Talking About?? / What Advice Will You Give This Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.