Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier, I Want 2go To The Barrack & Confront Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier, I Want 2go To The Barrack & Confront Him (1241 Views)

Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) / Romance: The Barrack Boy (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier, I Want 2go To The Barrack & Confront Him by Secrets11(m): 9:05pm On Jun 12, 2015
From a male LIB reader (who wants to die soon...lol). Read below...
This is really a serious situation for me and I would need the advice of my fellow LIB's. I found out that my girlfriend of 2 years has been cheating on me with a soldier and I'm planning to go and warn him at the barracks. Should I go or not? S. Source: http://lindaikeji..co.uk/2015/06/dear-lib-readers-my-gf-is-cheating-on.html?utmsource=feedburner&m=1
Re: My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier, I Want 2go To The Barrack & Confront Him by tokiniofficial(m): 9:06pm On Jun 12, 2015
Suicide
Re: My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier, I Want 2go To The Barrack & Confront Him by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 12, 2015
You are indeed the son of your father. I'm seriously behind you
The Lord is your strength my brother

4 Likes

Re: My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier, I Want 2go To The Barrack & Confront Him by orogodoganyin(m): 9:09pm On Jun 12, 2015
aileja ni'ta ita "baba mi o de ibi"
Re: My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier, I Want 2go To The Barrack & Confront Him by naijaboiy: 9:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
Please go cheesy
Re: My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier, I Want 2go To The Barrack & Confront Him by dulux07(m): 9:20pm On Jun 12, 2015
Safe journey grin
Re: My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier, I Want 2go To The Barrack & Confront Him by sinaj(f): 9:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
Hope you av written ya will

2 Likes

Re: My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier, I Want 2go To The Barrack & Confront Him by shamsuRana(m): 9:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
I will donate an ambulance parked not far from the barracks.
Re: My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier, I Want 2go To The Barrack & Confront Him by VickJames(m): 9:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
*makes sign of the cross*
Go in peace, my brother
Re: My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier, I Want 2go To The Barrack & Confront Him by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
Rest in Peace.
Re: My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier, I Want 2go To The Barrack & Confront Him by preizton(m): 9:28pm On Jun 12, 2015
Even though you walk through the valley of the shadow of death you should use your sense!
Re: My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier, I Want 2go To The Barrack & Confront Him by Kenneth205(m): 9:33pm On Jun 12, 2015
BOLD STEP N*qqa!
Re: My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier, I Want 2go To The Barrack & Confront Him by lomodele(m): 9:36pm On Jun 12, 2015
He should Remember to do his will since he has signed his death warrantgrin

2 Likes

Re: My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier, I Want 2go To The Barrack & Confront Him by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
come we wait for you grin grin
Re: My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier, I Want 2go To The Barrack & Confront Him by gabazin080(m): 9:57pm On Jun 12, 2015
Remember to say your last prayer before you leave
Re: My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier, I Want 2go To The Barrack & Confront Him by yorubaboiy: 9:58pm On Jun 12, 2015
just advice him to write his will
Re: My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier, I Want 2go To The Barrack & Confront Him by jimohibrahim(m): 10:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
[size=15pt]caution your babe and not the soldier [/size]

1 Like

Re: My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier, I Want 2go To The Barrack & Confront Him by yorubaboiy: 10:06pm On Jun 12, 2015
cc lalasticlala ishilove
make una come read na...kilerisi
Re: My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier, I Want 2go To The Barrack & Confront Him by Mznaett: 10:21pm On Jun 12, 2015
#singing God be with u till we meet again cry
Re: My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier, I Want 2go To The Barrack & Confront Him by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
Go well bro,thumbs up. cheesy
Re: My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier, I Want 2go To The Barrack & Confront Him by youngberry001(m): 10:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
oya match straight to Mogadishu barrack we would solved it for u nd u re highly welcomed in advance smiley

#mr military
Re: My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier, I Want 2go To The Barrack & Confront Him by coldHeat: 11:09pm On Jun 12, 2015
Secrets11:
From a male LIB reader (who wants to die soon...lol). Read below...
This is really a serious situation for me and I would need the advice of my fellow LIB's. I found out that my girlfriend of 2 years has been cheating on me with a soldier and I'm planning to go and warn him at the barracks. Should I go or not? S. Source: http://lindaikeji..co.uk/2015/06/dear-lib-readers-my-gf-is-cheating-on.html?utmsource=feedburner&m=1

I am afraid you are missing it.

The problem is not with your girlfriend or the soldier, my friend.

The problem here is you.

If you treat a woman well, cherish her, excite her emotions positively and make her feel like a queen there is no way she will ever go looking for someone else to call her king.

Dude you haven't been doing your classwork and home work well, consequently, your relationship is now out of class and your woman is going to another man's home for some intimate and emotional relations.

Confront your woman, if she apologizes, forgive her and try and make you relationship work. Be a man of respect, vision and resolution, make her happy and cherish her. If she still decides to play around and take you for granted in-spite of all this, then leave her be, after all, trash belongs in a dustbin, not in your heart.

Foolishness would be to warn a soldier without any authority conferred on you. If you had said you were going to trade words with the guy I would have encouraged you to, but the method to your current madness I fear will not help matters at all. Warning him would not stop her from going after him, as he is treating her better than you are currently doing.

A lot of women are often in love with how a man makes them feel; not necessarily how much they love the man. She's probably just going to him to get high on her own supply of emotions ('epileptic emotional excitation' I call it), this is childish for any lady and it depicts a desire to be in love with the feeling of being in love without any necessary resolve or decision to stick with the lover through thick and thin. If this be the case you can also re-woo her as well and win her back.

Confronting and threatening a man who has been heavily drilled in combat training would have only one possible future realized - the one in which you will be blocking his punches and slaps with nothing but your bare face.

And whilst I would not wish that for you, that would be one hell of an interesting and amusing outcome.

Ciaossu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier, I Want 2go To The Barrack & Confront Him by dawebboss(m): 11:17pm On Jun 12, 2015
RIP dead man alive....
Re: My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier, I Want 2go To The Barrack & Confront Him by czarr(m): 11:28pm On Jun 12, 2015
confront am ni? you better send am text o.help ur generation!
Re: My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier, I Want 2go To The Barrack & Confront Him by ademoladeji(m): 11:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
May his soul rest in peace in advance....

I'm waiting at the barrack's main gate

1 Like

Re: My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier, I Want 2go To The Barrack & Confront Him by Drenix(m): 11:48pm On Jun 12, 2015
As I read d topic men.... I start to dey laffff. ur fwend wan go ginger army man,oboy na suicide b dat o
Re: My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier, I Want 2go To The Barrack & Confront Him by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
sorry, go on your own. I'm not part of this arrangement Biko
Re: My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier, I Want 2go To The Barrack & Confront Him by babdap: 12:07am On Jun 13, 2015
You are a walking dead body.
Re: My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier, I Want 2go To The Barrack & Confront Him by NaMe4: 12:34am On Jun 13, 2015
Even if your girl was cheating on you with a retardeen, nothing concern you with the other person. Hope you hear!

It's your choice to either continue that way or drop her off! But no dey think how to go confront anybody!

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Who Is Ur FILF? / Most Sin Committed By Men Are Caused By Women? True Or False? / Intelligent Guyz! Answer This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.