Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,535 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

The Ideal Age You Wish To Get Married - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Ideal Age You Wish To Get Married (3781 Views)

Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick / What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? / Age You Had Your First Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ideal Age You Wish To Get Married by sinaj(f): 8:54pm On May 02, 2015
lasstropinky:
Wow you look exactly your age. .... ... guess we are agemate. Tell us what are the factors put into consideration that makes you come into conclusion of 23

will b done wid my masters by 23.

xo will luv to settle down too.

*whispers* m kipin someone waitin too
Re: The Ideal Age You Wish To Get Married by jmoore(m): 8:56pm On May 02, 2015
lasstropinky:
Such a great planner you are... May God crown you plan with sucess

Re: The Ideal Age You Wish To Get Married by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 02, 2015
Cutehector:
Some girls be saynd d age dey wana marry as if dem gona be d ones doin d proposing.. Smh grin
Truth s gal gonna marry when she Is ready to marry. It is then one proposal get No delay
Re: The Ideal Age You Wish To Get Married by sinaj(f): 8:58pm On May 02, 2015
Cherlene:

Yes dear, I am blessed with two BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTERS.

Awwh, BE PATIENT. By the grace of our Heavenly Father you will.

Cherlene

Amen smiley

thank you *hugs*

1 Like

Re: The Ideal Age You Wish To Get Married by sinaj(f): 9:00pm On May 02, 2015
Cutehector:
u like twins?
yea i do smiley

male identical twins smiley
Re: The Ideal Age You Wish To Get Married by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 02, 2015
sinaj:

will b done wid my masters by 23.

xo will luv to settle down too.

*whispers* m kipin someone waitin too
Good plan dear..... don't put that handsome guy on hold too much.
Re: The Ideal Age You Wish To Get Married by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 02, 2015
Well presently the only factor that gonna hinder me is finding a girl of age 25 downwards(wife material) will start making my own millions by the second week of june..presently 19 will love to get married at 27-28....should there be any lady here on NL 25 downward abeg oo..am looking for a young girl to marry
Re: The Ideal Age You Wish To Get Married by Cherlene(f): 9:04pm On May 02, 2015
sinaj:

Amen smiley

thank you *hugs*

Awh, thank you too.
View images below.

I attached them specifically for you.
When done viewing kindly notify me, so I can remove the images.

Cherlene
Re: The Ideal Age You Wish To Get Married by Cutehector(m): 9:06pm On May 02, 2015
sinaj:

yea i do smiley

male identical twins smiley
alrt twin oFfspring runs in my family
Re: The Ideal Age You Wish To Get Married by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 02, 2015
jamex93:

by God grace i would have secure a job by den

just get a good job have enof savings then my house

just a simple life then go look for a wife material lady

and get married
I admire the life you choose to live. May it be granted to you bro in the name of the Lord.
Re: The Ideal Age You Wish To Get Married by gagewonda(m): 9:10pm On May 02, 2015
I've always prayed getting married by 28 nd I just turned 28. Others factors r already in place already tnx to God. So soonest smiley
Re: The Ideal Age You Wish To Get Married by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 02, 2015
kevinberry:
Well presently the only factor that gonna hinder me is finding a girl of age 25 downwards(wife material) will start making my own millions by the second week of june..presently 19 will love to get married at 27-28....should there be any lady here on NL 25 downward abeg oo..am looking for a young girl to marry
Most of my friends have this your view of marrying a gal younger than them...27 is a Good age bro.... But abeg guy gist about the million stuff oo
Re: The Ideal Age You Wish To Get Married by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 02, 2015
gagewonda:
I've always prayed getting married by 28 nd I just turned 28. Others factors r already in place already tnx to God. So soonest smiley
Happy for you bro.. .. You still have Good 7months to do it bro
Re: The Ideal Age You Wish To Get Married by Cherlene(f): 9:20pm On May 02, 2015
cozy7:
For me Cherlene, it's easy for one to sit n decide on d age to get married, but I'm sure you'll agree with me that "actually being ready" depends on many factors......age actually runs out on some pple who fail to plan properly, by d time they are ready, they're advanced in age. I'm still single though......(God first)

Right, you should be FULLY rooted in Christ before embarking in a courtship/matrimony. Which should be the FOUNDATION regarding a successful marriage.

Pleased to hear, I pray you use your SINGLE TIME to SPIRITUALLY MATURE in Christ and in your FAITH.

Cherlene
Re: The Ideal Age You Wish To Get Married by BoiledPlantain: 9:21pm On May 02, 2015
Based in my research. ...
The ideal age is 23
An average lady should be done with high school by 17.Add another 4 years that makes 21.
And a lady needs at least 2 years to discover who she is and what she wants in life, making it 23.Any lady who has attianed sexual maturity if free to marry at this age.
My 2 cents.

BOILED PLANTAIN
Re: The Ideal Age You Wish To Get Married by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 02, 2015
lasstropinky:
Most of my friends have this your view of marrying a gal younger than them...27 is a Good age bro.... But abeg guy gist about the million stuff oo

The million stuff is all in football betting...am supposed to start today but I missed today game..it happens once every week..in a month that 4 times and it 100% safe,if you should start with 10 thousand naira in foreign site it 30 odd but here in nigeria it 20+ odd 10k will give you 200k plus and the next weekend if you should bet with 100k you will have 2M plus continuously for the next two weekend..you can follow me for next weekend game it absolutely free all you have to do is remind me on saturday morning..for you to get your millions quickly foreign site is better...just follow me and remind me on saturday before 12PM...cheers
Re: The Ideal Age You Wish To Get Married by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 02, 2015
kevinberry:

The million stuff is all in football betting...am supposed to start today but I missed today game..it happens once every week..in a month that 4 times and it 100% safe,if you should start with 10 thousand naira in foreign site it 30 odd but here in nigeria it 20+ odd 10k will give you 200k plus and the next weekend if you should bet with 100k you will have 2M plus continuously for the next two weekend..you can follow me for next weekend game it absolutely free all you have to do is remind me on saturday morning..for you to get your millions quickly foreign site is better...just follow me and remind me on saturday before 12PM...cheers
Followed
Re: The Ideal Age You Wish To Get Married by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 02, 2015
BoiledPlantain:
Based in my research. ...
The ideal age is 23
An average lady should be done with high school by 17.Add another 4 years that makes 21.
And a lady needs at least 2 years to discover who she is and what she wants in life, making it 23.Any lady who has attianed sexual maturity if free to marry at this age.
My 2 cents.

BOILED PLANTAIN
Nice observations. ...and if I am getting you right you will like to get married at 23
Re: The Ideal Age You Wish To Get Married by tosyne2much(m): 9:35pm On May 02, 2015
Cherlene:

Amen, thank you.

I pray God lead you to your MISSING RIB in His perfect timing in Jesus name amen.

Cherlene
I'm right here but u seem to be looking elsewhere cheesy
Re: The Ideal Age You Wish To Get Married by jamex93(m): 9:37pm On May 02, 2015
lasstropinky:
I admire the life you choose to live. May it be granted to you bro in the name of the Lord.

amen

thanks
Re: The Ideal Age You Wish To Get Married by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
I hail oo
Re: The Ideal Age You Wish To Get Married by sinaj(f): 9:42pm On May 02, 2015
Cherlene:

Awh, thank you too.
View images below.

When done viewing PLS notify me, so I can remove the images.

Cherlene

wooow! they are xo cuute smiley smiley

Lord bless my womb o!
Re: The Ideal Age You Wish To Get Married by sinaj(f): 9:44pm On May 02, 2015
Cherlene:

Awh, thank you too.
View images below.

When done viewing PLS notify me, so I can remove the images.

Cherlene
i jux viewd dem kiss

they are cuties smiley
Re: The Ideal Age You Wish To Get Married by Cherlene(f): 9:44pm On May 02, 2015
tosyne2much:

Sorry?

Cherlene
Re: The Ideal Age You Wish To Get Married by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 02, 2015
sinaj:

Lord bless my womb o!
It's blessed already. . . you will definitely have a cute cuter cutest kids
Re: The Ideal Age You Wish To Get Married by Cherlene(f): 9:46pm On May 02, 2015
sinaj:

Lord bless my womb o!

In Jesus name Amen.
Thank you dear.

Cherlene
Re: The Ideal Age You Wish To Get Married by sinaj(f): 9:50pm On May 02, 2015
Cherlene:

In Jesus name Amen. Thank you dear.
Cherlene
thank you smiley

u av made my night smiley

1 Like

Re: The Ideal Age You Wish To Get Married by Cherlene(f): 9:51pm On May 02, 2015
sinaj:
i jux viewd dem kiss

they are cuties smiley

Thank you dear. I have removed the images.

Cherlene
Re: The Ideal Age You Wish To Get Married by sinaj(f): 9:53pm On May 02, 2015
lasstropinky:
It's blessed already. . . you will definitely have a cute cuter cutest kids
fenkz smiley
Re: The Ideal Age You Wish To Get Married by Joshuadon: 9:58pm On May 02, 2015
jmoore:

cheesysmiley

for me 30 will be ok?
Re: The Ideal Age You Wish To Get Married by tosyne2much(m): 10:00pm On May 02, 2015
Cherlene:

Sorry?
Cherlene
Cool cool

1 Like

Re: The Ideal Age You Wish To Get Married by tosyne2much(m): 10:01pm On May 02, 2015
lasstropinky:
I hail oo
Baba, I dey on top my babe dey prostrate greet u cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Truth About Dating! / In This City Women Pay To Date Men And Guys Have At Least 3 Girlfriends Each! / My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.