Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,502 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

The Ideal Age You Wish To Get Married - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Ideal Age You Wish To Get Married (3779 Views)

Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick / What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? / Age You Had Your First Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ideal Age You Wish To Get Married by iykenex(m): 10:03pm On May 02, 2015
Cherlene:

Good evening

Perhaps at 26 concerning myself. I am now 23.

Cherlene
I like your sense of maturity and you are good looking too.
So many factors can play together to determine when one gets married, both on the side of guys and the ladies, if not, you may live to regret you ever get married. However, one can still wish or dream a possible age for marriage. Especially, it not in the hands of our ladies to hit a particular age because it is not within their power and should not close door till then because it may not come when they wish for it.

1 Like

Re: The Ideal Age You Wish To Get Married by Cherlene(f): 10:14pm On May 02, 2015
iykenex:

I like your sense of maturity and you are good looking too.
So many factors can play together to determine when one gets married, both on the side of guys and the ladies, if not, you may live to regret you ever get married. However, one can still wish or dream a possible age for marriage. Especially, it not in the hands of our ladies to hit a particular age because it is not within their power and should not close door till then because it may not come when they wish for it.

Thank you.

Right, hence my previous statement saying
PERHAPS 26.

Cherlene
Re: The Ideal Age You Wish To Get Married by BoiledPlantain: 10:16pm On May 02, 2015
The anology was for ladies..the right age for men is 27-30.
Men take more time to mature and need to be footed fininacially before getting hitched. Hence the age range

lasstropinky:
Nice observations. ...and if I am getting you right you will like to get married at 23
Re: The Ideal Age You Wish To Get Married by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baba, I dey on top my babe dey prostrate greet u cheesy
Always on top.....
Re: The Ideal Age You Wish To Get Married by ministerblessed: 11:07pm On May 02, 2015
24 but d way it is, its obvious I'll have to wait a lil longer. I'll b 24 in few months time.
Re: The Ideal Age You Wish To Get Married by Nobody: 8:00am On May 03, 2015
ministerblessed:
24 but d way it is, its obvious I'll have to wait a lil longer. I'll b 24 in few months time.
what are the factors that calls for waiting a lil longer
Re: The Ideal Age You Wish To Get Married by ministerblessed: 8:05am On May 03, 2015
lasstropinky:
what are the factors that calls for waiting a lil longer
My dad has insisted on me doing my masters first.
Re: The Ideal Age You Wish To Get Married by Nobody: 8:07am On May 03, 2015
ministerblessed:
My dad has insisted on me doing my masters first.
What a bless dad you have.
Re: The Ideal Age You Wish To Get Married by ministerblessed: 8:09am On May 03, 2015
lasstropinky:
What a bless dad you have.
Yeah. He doesn't want his daughter to be a liability.
Re: The Ideal Age You Wish To Get Married by Nobody: 8:11am On May 03, 2015
ministerblessed:
Yeah. He doesn't want his daughter to be a liability.
Not you.... you can never be a liability... you are already an asset

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is My Life Centered On My Looks!!!!! (photos) / I Took Her Outing, I Will Slay Her Soonest! / Azealia Banks Exposes Her Boobs On Instagram (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.