Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,606 members, 7,851,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:57 PM

What Should I Do?he's In Love Already! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do?he's In Love Already! (2469 Views)

Has She Fallen In Love Already? / My Friend Is In Love With Me... / 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Do?he's In Love Already! by Nobody: 9:34am On May 03, 2015
shadowgwalker:
come and fyiok me and see first!

shocked
Re: What Should I Do?he's In Love Already! by Nobody: 9:35am On May 03, 2015
Chiam55:

Captain, do you think 93 is her favourite number or her d.o.b?

I go for the latter
Re: What Should I Do?he's In Love Already! by Nobody: 9:38am On May 03, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

I go for the latter

Ok then I must be hating lol

Op you're still a baby play the field and drop this dude he is too clingy grin
Re: What Should I Do?he's In Love Already! by NnamdiN: 10:21am On May 03, 2015
Disgusting holier than thou attitude of Nigerians. Na them fhuckk pass, na them judge pass. They'll ride dicck before going to church and still Judge you for being open minded grin

@op just tell the nigger u only interested in fuckkery. Case closed
Re: What Should I Do?he's In Love Already! by carlcar2012(f): 12:06pm On May 03, 2015
looking at your dp u are still young. y settle down now? pls keep saying no
Re: What Should I Do?he's In Love Already! by Dammie93(f): 12:33pm On May 03, 2015
OMG see comments,chai una really don vex sha,dont take things too personal likey dis na @ you,yes you..i'd be damned if dis story was true,meanwhile 90% of y'all are irrepairable and unforgivable..dont judge you aint God!*winks*
Re: What Should I Do?he's In Love Already! by carlcar2012(f): 2:40pm On May 03, 2015
Dammie93:
OMG see comments,chai una really don vex sha,dont take things too personal likey dis na @ you,yes you..i'd be damned if dis story was true,meanwhile 90% of y'all are irrepairable and unforgivable..dont judge you aint God!*winks*

r u not the op? undecided[
Re: What Should I Do?he's In Love Already! by MrSplurge(m): 3:05pm On May 03, 2015
Nope.. from your monicker I'd say 55 wink
Chiam55:

You think 22? Then I'm 15.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Says That Am Not A Man. What Does She Mean? / A Thread For Proud Librans / Relationship Boundaries You And Your Partner Should Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.