Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

What Should I Do?he's In Love Already! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do?he's In Love Already! (2446 Views)

Has She Fallen In Love Already? / My Friend Is In Love With Me... / 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do?he's In Love Already! by Dammie93(f): 9:16pm On May 02, 2015
He's a cute,gallant,jovial,all girls' man,a perfect player precisely,he approached me fully aware of my perfect and breath taking sex skills and i accepted cos i wanted to play along and findout what other ladies long for in him,truthfully hes all in 1...very caring,funny,attentive and f**king solid in BED...I was enjoying him when he asked me to marry him few months later while i was jez catching nothing else buh fun,i Was Not In Love atall,....What Do I Do Now?
Re: What Should I Do?he's In Love Already! by pneumaticos(m): 9:18pm On May 02, 2015
Contineuu in your fantasi.....its norrmal for you

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do?he's In Love Already! by DickDastardly(m): 9:18pm On May 02, 2015
Report to the nearest police station
Re: What Should I Do?he's In Love Already! by Cutehector(m): 9:18pm On May 02, 2015
Catchin fun indeed..
Re: What Should I Do?he's In Love Already! by dharay88: 9:19pm On May 02, 2015
Dammie93:
He's a cute,gallant,jovial,all girls' man,a perfect player precisely,he approached me fully aware of my perfect and breath taking sex skills and i accepted cos i wanted to play along and findout what other ladies long for in him,truthfully hes all in 1...very caring,funny,attentive and f**king solid in BED...I was enjoying him when he asked me to marry him few months later while i was jez catching nothing else buh fun,i Was Not In Love atall,....What Do I Do Now?
u need solution huh... angry
Come over here let's ask d Oracle of life...

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do?he's In Love Already! by temitemi1(m): 9:20pm On May 02, 2015
I don't know!!
Re: What Should I Do?he's In Love Already! by Shamstiel: 9:35pm On May 02, 2015
I missed those days when the ladies where responsible

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do?he's In Love Already! by Oahray: 9:53pm On May 02, 2015
pneumaticos:
Contineuu in your fantasi.....its norrmal for you
lol. Na like this the op true true dey write. Very lazy annoying writing, like something a toddler typed.
Re: What Should I Do?he's In Love Already! by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 02, 2015
come and fyiok me and see first!
Re: What Should I Do?he's In Love Already! by purplelips(f): 10:12pm On May 02, 2015
Do you even know what you want? undecided
Re: What Should I Do?he's In Love Already! by damseyl(f): 10:40pm On May 02, 2015
Gba fun olorun
Re: What Should I Do?he's In Love Already! by allandutch: 11:42pm On May 02, 2015
You can love him back

Or you can walk down the road and go hug a transformer( when there is power in it)
Re: What Should I Do?he's In Love Already! by Eniqurl(f): 12:29am On May 03, 2015
Tell him NO.... So simple undecided

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do?he's In Love Already! by Youngpo413: 1:07am On May 03, 2015
Shamstiel:
I missed those days when the ladies where responsible
the more reason for late marriages,b!tches everywhere.
Re: What Should I Do?he's In Love Already! by Youngpo413: 1:32am On May 03, 2015
Judging from your dp,I believe your story,also your pendant is a capital "D"
Re: What Should I Do?he's In Love Already! by Mhizkel(f): 1:53am On May 03, 2015
Tell him to go and marry a descent woman who will love him whole heartedly..After that, you can go twerk on the nearest d**ck!cheesy
Re: What Should I Do?he's In Love Already! by Youngpo413: 3:18am On May 03, 2015
Mhizkel:
Tell him to go and marry a descent woman who will love him whole heartedly..After that, you can go twerk on the nearest d**ck!cheesy
lol @ twerk
Re: What Should I Do?he's In Love Already! by Nobody: 4:50am On May 03, 2015
Please say that's your mother on your dp shocked

I'm shocked to read this and then to see a grown woman. I weep for men cry no wonder they think so low of us. I can forgive a you 20something but you! Girl quit the game and marry the fool cry cry
Re: What Should I Do?he's In Love Already! by SirBlack999(m): 5:03am On May 03, 2015
Dammie93:
He's a cute,gallant,jovial,all girls' man,a perfect player precisely,he approached me fully aware of my perfect and breath taking sex skills and i accepted cos i wanted to play along and findout what other ladies long for in him,truthfully hes all in 1...very caring,funny,attentive and F**CKING solid in BED...I was enjoying him when he asked me to marry him few months later while i was jez catching nothing else buh fun,i Was Not In Love atall,....What Do I Do Now?
How many times did he Bleep you?
Re: What Should I Do?he's In Love Already! by SirBlack999(m): 5:06am On May 03, 2015
temitemi1:
I don't know!!
GEJ is your HERO!!! FAYOSE must KNOW!!!
Re: What Should I Do?he's In Love Already! by Nobody: 6:30am On May 03, 2015
Dammie93:

r u in Benin republic
Re: What Should I Do?he's In Love Already! by Nobody: 7:24am On May 03, 2015
Chiam55:

I'm shocked to read this and then to see a grown woman. I weep for men cry no wonder they think so low of us. I can forgive a you 20something but you! Girl quit the game and marry the fool cry cry
why is he a fool?
Re: What Should I Do?he's In Love Already! by Nobody: 7:25am On May 03, 2015
blublahd:

why is he a fool?

*whispers he try make her a house wife* embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do?he's In Love Already! by Nobody: 7:25am On May 03, 2015
Mhizkel:
come twerk on mine.
Re: What Should I Do?he's In Love Already! by Nobody: 7:26am On May 03, 2015
Chiam55:

*whispers he try make her a house wife* embarassed
*in a loud voice* she aint worth being a housewife?
Re: What Should I Do?he's In Love Already! by Nobody: 7:28am On May 03, 2015
blublahd:

*in a loud voice*
she aint worth being a housewife?

*clears throat*
*looks both sides*
She not ready yet lipsrsealed
Re: What Should I Do?he's In Love Already! by Nobody: 7:31am On May 03, 2015
Chiam55:

*clears throat* *looks both sides* She not ready yet lipsrsealed
*points a pistol to the op's head* Op you don hear?
Re: What Should I Do?he's In Love Already! by Nuges11(m): 7:52am On May 03, 2015
Dammy??

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do?he's In Love Already! by MrSplurge(m): 9:14am On May 03, 2015
I guess she's going on 22 from her moniker and you can see the necklace also which kinda proves it her name.

Chiam55:

Re: What Should I Do?he's In Love Already! by Nobody: 9:27am On May 03, 2015
MrSplurge:
I guess she's going on 22 from her moniker and you can see the necklace also which kinda proves it her name.

You think 22? Then I'm 15.
Re: What Should I Do?he's In Love Already! by Nobody: 9:31am On May 03, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do?he's In Love Already! by Nobody: 9:34am On May 03, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
undecided

Captain, do you think 93 is her favourite number or her d.o.b?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Most Guys Now Deceive Girls / Hilarious!! When You Went To A Wedding You Are Not Invited / Do You Celebrate Valentine's Day In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.