Stats: 3,162,942 members, 7,852,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:35 PM

Reasons Why Nairaland Babes Wont Date A Nairaland Guy. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Nairaland Babes Wont Date A Nairaland Guy. (2056 Views)

I Receive Not Less Than 150 Pms From Nairaland Babes Everyday. (pic) / Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics / H (2) (3) (4)

Re: Reasons Why Nairaland Babes Wont Date A Nairaland Guy. by djeezy(m): 12:05pm On May 03, 2015
Tashaamania:
Djeezy angry angry
yes ma'am
Re: Reasons Why Nairaland Babes Wont Date A Nairaland Guy. by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 03, 2015
[quote author=McEwen post=33370534] just imagine what a useless country.[/quotes]shame
Re: Reasons Why Nairaland Babes Wont Date A Nairaland Guy. by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 03, 2015
Who wants to date Nairaland girls? Jeez! Joblessness at its peak.
Re: Reasons Why Nairaland Babes Wont Date A Nairaland Guy. by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 03, 2015
Why una dey abuse d OP nah. I guess truth hurts. Instead of insulting the nigga get ya shiit together and stop @$$ kisssing

Re: Reasons Why Nairaland Babes Wont Date A Nairaland Guy. by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 03, 2015
Logicalmind1:
Who wants to date Nairaland girls?
Jeez! Joblessness at its peak.

Re: Reasons Why Nairaland Babes Wont Date A Nairaland Guy. by Tashaamania(f): 12:10pm On May 03, 2015
djeezy:
yes ma'am
That stuff i told you about, you didnt even ask me how far. You sef! angry
Re: Reasons Why Nairaland Babes Wont Date A Nairaland Guy. by McEwen(m): 12:11pm On May 03, 2015
[quote author=MojAyo post=33372481][/quote]
i tire!
Re: Reasons Why Nairaland Babes Wont Date A Nairaland Guy. by djeezy(m): 12:14pm On May 03, 2015
Tashaamania:
That stuff i told you about, you didnt even ask me how far. You sef! angry
sorry na. U were supposed to tell me you're in na sad Felt you changed ur mind.
Re: Reasons Why Nairaland Babes Wont Date A Nairaland Guy. by Cutehector(m): 12:17pm On May 03, 2015
baralatie:

if confession start,you go faint!
hmm.. I just dared anyof dem..... D fool who started dis will soon be shamed
Re: Reasons Why Nairaland Babes Wont Date A Nairaland Guy. by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 03, 2015
vjsmiles:

Lol, he needs it badly
Re: Reasons Why Nairaland Babes Wont Date A Nairaland Guy. by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 03, 2015
McEwen:
i tire!
no be small thing self
Re: Reasons Why Nairaland Babes Wont Date A Nairaland Guy. by lilmax(m): 12:21pm On May 03, 2015
Cutehector:
looool.. I dnt send pms.. Any nairaland babe dat has gotten a pm from me chykin her should signify by quoting me.
Re: Reasons Why Nairaland Babes Wont Date A Nairaland Guy. by Tashaamania(f): 12:23pm On May 03, 2015
djeezy:
sorry na. U were supposed to tell me you're in na sad Felt you changed ur mind.
I will message you sha. I didnt come again. They moved the date. I'm even in Lagos now..
You still dey villa?
Re: Reasons Why Nairaland Babes Wont Date A Nairaland Guy. by kuuljay(m): 12:24pm On May 03, 2015
missclasssy:
So this creating this thread shows how ambitious you are right?
ok nah!!! grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why Nairaland Babes Wont Date A Nairaland Guy. by djeezy(m): 12:31pm On May 03, 2015
Tashaamania:
I will message you sha. I didnt come again. They moved the date. I'm even in Lagos now..
You still dey villa?
oh ok. Am not in villa. I came back to spend the weekend with one of the girls wink
Re: Reasons Why Nairaland Babes Wont Date A Nairaland Guy. by Tashaamania(f): 12:35pm On May 03, 2015
djeezy:
oh ok. Am not in villa. I came back to spend the weekend with one of the girls wink
Thought you said you were going to the villa..
Kaii Eltee, girls will not kee you sha grin
Anyways, na your time. Enjoy till one of them go wrap you keep finally tongue
Re: Reasons Why Nairaland Babes Wont Date A Nairaland Guy. by Cutedwag(m): 12:35pm On May 03, 2015
missclasssy:
yap... An ambitious to prove that, he ain't one!
Re: Reasons Why Nairaland Babes Wont Date A Nairaland Guy. by dabanzy(m): 1:04pm On May 03, 2015
Shoro niyen? undecided
Re: Reasons Why Nairaland Babes Wont Date A Nairaland Guy. by ronald4lif(m): 1:19pm On May 03, 2015
Eyah. I'm sad, so painful. NOT! angry
Re: Reasons Why Nairaland Babes Wont Date A Nairaland Guy. by djeezy(m): 1:32pm On May 03, 2015
Tashaamania:
Thought you said you were going to the villa..
Kaii Eltee, girls will not kee you sha grin
Anyways, na your time. Enjoy till one of them go wrap you keep finally tongue
Hahahaha. I went o. Only for the call to come. She said she wanted to crash at my place. What a beautiful way to spend the weekend. How was your weekend?
Re: Reasons Why Nairaland Babes Wont Date A Nairaland Guy. by BoiledPlantain: 6:07pm On May 03, 2015
missclasssy:
You're officially insane. ....
Must you bash every single thread.
What's with you and attention seeking??
Re: Reasons Why Nairaland Babes Wont Date A Nairaland Guy. by RottenTomato: 6:42pm On May 03, 2015
Tashaamania:
Djeezy angry angry
Yes o! Dem don call somebody name! grin Confession! I wonder how many pms that dude must have sent to this moniker and many others grin grin
Re: Reasons Why Nairaland Babes Wont Date A Nairaland Guy. by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 07, 2015
missclasssy:
So creating this thread shows how ambitious you are right?
u keep getting wet each time you see my post. Cuntroll thy self woman! angry

Hilarious...this Girl Nailed It At The Dinner (funny Enough) / A Must Read: Sex Is Sweet But... / Guys What Are Those Special Things That Attract You In A Lady