Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Buhari Drops Governors Fashola And Fayemi From Ministerial List - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Drops Governors Fashola And Fayemi From Ministerial List (75003 Views)

Ben Bruce, Amaechi And Fayemi Hangout Together (Photos) / Lai Mohammed, Fashola And Fayemi At FEC Meeting Today / Why Buhari Dropped Ahmed Ibeto From Ministerial List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Drops Governors Fashola And Fayemi From Ministerial List by Jesusloveyou: 2:23pm On May 03, 2015
theV0ice:
The anticipation of what the cabinet will look like is putting spin doctors in a frenzy....its expected I must say.

However, may 29th is almost here.....then we'll know those to help Nigeria get on her feet again though I see no sign from my 'oracle' that indicates the omission of Amaechi, Fashola and Fayemi cool

So for now, the conspiracy theorists should zip up a d stop all the hysterical reportage cool
is not a prayer point,fashola and feyemi are already confirm,buhari cannot do without them plus ameachi.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Drops Governors Fashola And Fayemi From Ministerial List by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 03, 2015
These kinds of situations should be expected from a party that's about to be sworn in. But with time, things will naturally balance out.

Till the official list is announced, I'm not troubled by lies!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Drops Governors Fashola And Fayemi From Ministerial List by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 03, 2015
demantruth2:

Did you just say 'our President elect?

Truely, you are a confirmed confused case

What happened to your SS & SE country? Yeye boi

Trash. Just trash!
Re: Buhari Drops Governors Fashola And Fayemi From Ministerial List by wowo2: 2:27pm On May 03, 2015
Jagaban for one is not going to allow anyone known to the masses into a position he can be seen to have his own following and seemingly grow wings. He will continually repress the functions and capability of his own team so that he is is the all powerful godfather. History at it always.

Why do you think what we have is quasi-progressive and not real progress...it is because the leaders are not selfless and myopic..
Re: Buhari Drops Governors Fashola And Fayemi From Ministerial List by MaziOmenuko: 2:27pm On May 03, 2015
Lies!

You think GMB is someone you can ring up and say; "hello, remove so and so names from the list, thank you" and he does so?

If GMB wants Fash on the list, nobody can stop him.
Re: Buhari Drops Governors Fashola And Fayemi From Ministerial List by okekeanayo(f): 2:28pm On May 03, 2015
Schematics:
Buhari will pay dearly for this. Biting the same finger that fed him.. cool

Does Buhari knows how much development suffered in Lagos and Rivers states where Amechi and Fashola had to empty their state's treasury to enable them to drive him (Buhari) to Aso Rock?
they would not be cabinet members because they would have to face EFCC for loothing their states' treasuries

1 Like

Re: Buhari Drops Governors Fashola And Fayemi From Ministerial List by goshen26: 2:28pm On May 03, 2015
Yoruba ronu .........Hausa betraying Yoruba since .......e don tey

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Drops Governors Fashola And Fayemi From Ministerial List by stronger: 2:30pm On May 03, 2015
dotcomnamename:

Recall that Fayemi was Director of Media and Publicity of Buhari’s Campaign Organization even as Fashola played a supporting role behind the Director-General Gov. Amaechi.
Source: http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/177964/1/buhari-drops-governors-fashola-and-fayemi-from-min.html

Again, I'd advise people to ignore these dumb speculations . . especially when written by amateur websites that can't get simple facts right. Fayemi was director of the Strategy and policy department NOT media

Why should I take any other thing seriously?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Drops Governors Fashola And Fayemi From Ministerial List by bidez(m): 2:35pm On May 03, 2015
Why now
Re: Buhari Drops Governors Fashola And Fayemi From Ministerial List by Franchise21(m): 2:36pm On May 03, 2015
Let's watch how d event unfolds
Re: Buhari Drops Governors Fashola And Fayemi From Ministerial List by demantruth2: 2:36pm On May 03, 2015
dearpreye:

Trash. Just trash!

special assistants to the assistant of social media to barcanista:
go hug transformer grin
Re: Buhari Drops Governors Fashola And Fayemi From Ministerial List by Ujupsy: 2:37pm On May 03, 2015
Holywizard:
Buhari is a toy!

We only have a toy as president-elect
why call a whole president elect a toy how do you mean
Re: Buhari Drops Governors Fashola And Fayemi From Ministerial List by Obijulius: 2:38pm On May 03, 2015
I pity anyone who was hoping that those kids will make it through.

We are back to the era of the Katsina/Kano/Fulani mafia.

Except Buhari is a changed man, I expect to see top names from the Yar Auda, Abacha and Aminu Kano clans and their followers.

In as much as I don't support Buhari, I would readily support anyone from these clans.

Who is Fashola, Fayemi Park on side joor

1 Like

Re: Buhari Drops Governors Fashola And Fayemi From Ministerial List by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 03, 2015
U just siddon for ur parlour de share post
demantruth2:

special assistants to the assistant of social media to barcanista:
go hug transformer grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Drops Governors Fashola And Fayemi From Ministerial List by PPAngel(f): 2:42pm On May 03, 2015
Olofo, Bala Mohammed was a serving senator before appointed Minister!

WisdomFlakes:

Your hatred has so blinded you that you forgot that Remi Tinubu is a serving Senator. grin
Re: Buhari Drops Governors Fashola And Fayemi From Ministerial List by ceejay80s(m): 2:43pm On May 03, 2015
Fashola must be minister of nepa by force, the kind heat wey dey outside, u fit fry egg inside this hot sun

1 Like

Re: Buhari Drops Governors Fashola And Fayemi From Ministerial List by todayguest(m): 2:48pm On May 03, 2015
The Caption is misleading. From the report, Gen. Buhari had no hand in the issue. Why drag an innocent man in? The Caption should rather read: Tinubu Drops Governors Fashola and Fayemi From Ministerial List.
Re: Buhari Drops Governors Fashola And Fayemi From Ministerial List by 989900: 2:49pm On May 03, 2015
#rumour
Re: Buhari Drops Governors Fashola And Fayemi From Ministerial List by ABAKA72(m): 2:49pm On May 03, 2015
Schematics:
Buhari will pay dearly for this. Biting the same finger that fed him.. cool

Does Buhari knows how much development suffered in Lagos and Rivers states where Amechi and Fashola had to empty their state's treasury to enable them to drive him (Buhari) to Aso Rock?
So you think Buhari is GEJ who can be victimized, harassed and frustrated, Oga wake of from your sleep, the North is back in power ok. Tinubu will be made irrelevant in less that no time as soon as Buhari settles in and if Tinubu resists the north will destroy him. Mark my words.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Drops Governors Fashola And Fayemi From Ministerial List by ABAKA72(m): 2:50pm On May 03, 2015
ABAKA72:
So you think Buhari is GEJ who can be victimized, harassed and frustrated, Oga wake up from your sleep, the North is back in power ok. Tinubu will be made irrelevant in less that no time as soon as Buhari settles in and if Tinubu resists the north will destroy him. Mark my words.
Re: Buhari Drops Governors Fashola And Fayemi From Ministerial List by ABAKA72(m): 2:52pm On May 03, 2015
ABAKA72:
So you think Buhari is GEJ who can be victimized, harassed and frustrated, Oga wake up from your sleep, the North is back in power Ok. Tinubu will be made irrelevant in less that no time as soon as Buhari settles in and if Tinubu resists the north will destroy him. Mark my words.
Re: Buhari Drops Governors Fashola And Fayemi From Ministerial List by Ujupsy: 2:53pm On May 03, 2015
Party of godfatherism I don't xpect any good
Re: Buhari Drops Governors Fashola And Fayemi From Ministerial List by fctguy: 2:54pm On May 03, 2015
[size=28pt]SPECULATIONS!!![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Drops Governors Fashola And Fayemi From Ministerial List by jamillion: 2:54pm On May 03, 2015
babyBB:
Baba onechance. People wei vote tam never see anytin yet. GEJ my hero Wike my role model

don't be deceived, bigger positions awaits them
Re: Buhari Drops Governors Fashola And Fayemi From Ministerial List by Btoyob(m): 2:54pm On May 03, 2015
Sai baba !!! Sai Buhari !!! Sai chainji i i i i
Re: Buhari Drops Governors Fashola And Fayemi From Ministerial List by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 03, 2015
100% speculation. Who are they being replaced with?
GMD might even be using both men for more tactical works.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Drops Governors Fashola And Fayemi From Ministerial List by bigass123(m): 2:56pm On May 03, 2015
abeg help me tell ahm oh..
semi-illiterate people full Nairaland ehn...they read the news upside down.
Very soon another person go come ask when Jega will be sworn in as President.
donphilopus:

So this fool I'm quoting doesn't know Remi Tinubu is a serving Senator and as well has been re-elected?!
Re: Buhari Drops Governors Fashola And Fayemi From Ministerial List by Obijulius: 2:57pm On May 03, 2015
Nigeria is about to get interesting.

Men I love your post.

ABAKA72:
So you think Buhari is GEJ who can be victimized, harassed and frustrated, Oga wake of from your sleep, the North is back in power ok. Tinubu will be made irrelevant in less that no time as soon as Buhari settles in and if Tinubu resists the north will destroy him. Mark my words.
Re: Buhari Drops Governors Fashola And Fayemi From Ministerial List by ABAKA72(m): 2:58pm On May 03, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Nothing will happen.

If Tinubu talk too much, Abiola and Awo solution will be applied.

Anyway time go tell cool

No mind am. its only an 1diot that will expect the North to dance to Tinubu's music, that can only happen for him in the South west. A slave should not expect to control his master no matter how much he contributed to the wealth of his master.
Re: Buhari Drops Governors Fashola And Fayemi From Ministerial List by Obijulius: 2:59pm On May 03, 2015
Na by force

Why do we keep over-hyping this Fashola boy.

Make we hear something joor.

Jarus:
This looks more like a planted news or sensationalism-driven report than professional investigative report.

I'm particularly surprised the report named Fayemi as Buhari's Director of Media and Publicity.

That said, I hope this is not true. Fashola has great role to play for GMB government.
Re: Buhari Drops Governors Fashola And Fayemi From Ministerial List by omojeesu(m): 2:59pm On May 03, 2015
Rumour! Time will tell. Let's wait.
Re: Buhari Drops Governors Fashola And Fayemi From Ministerial List by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 03, 2015
GMB my HERO!
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Prisoners Who Escaped From Jail Dehumanized By Ghanaian Authorities / The Proposed 4TH Mainland Bridge & Masterplan In Pictures / Video Before The Explosion At Abule Ado, Lagos Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.