Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes (44724 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You / Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by Mhizkel(f): 9:22pm On May 03, 2015
agarawu23:
lol will u reply it ?
I won't even get to see it cos i've de-activated it for long
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by sage2(m): 9:23pm On May 03, 2015
DanceVille:

HAUSA/KANURI/FULANI GIRLS:
Chai, they will start discussing marriage from the first week of the relationship.They love so foolishly, that they can sacrifice their comforts to you.They don't need your money.Most of them have rich parents and relatives.They want to have you as their Kings, while you treat them as Queens, sex is not a problem...

The sentence in bold is pure lie. Majority of northerners live in abject poverty. Igbos have the best income distribution in Africa.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by dyabman(m): 9:24pm On May 03, 2015
Mhizkel:

It's not delta...
I'm not even half breed sef cheesy

Atigbo undecided
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by 0ldirtybastard(m): 9:24pm On May 03, 2015
Rubbish.
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by gracile(f): 9:24pm On May 03, 2015
esosuo:

Babe u bad oh ,two full solid hearts nai u dey call just ?
I'm not bad na cry
by the way, happy birthday cheesy
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by agarawu23(m): 9:25pm On May 03, 2015
Mhizkel:

I won't even get to see it cos i've de-activated it for long
lobatan
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by 49cents(m): 9:25pm On May 03, 2015
Mhizkel:
Those of you bashing the Op, remember he created this thread from his own perspective.. You also can create a thread and write otherwise..I respect the list tho! #Making sense
Thank God i'm yoruba cheesy

so u give sex freely too undecided
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by esosuo: 9:27pm On May 03, 2015
gracile:

I'm not bad na cry
by the way, happy birthday cheesy
Thank u dear grin
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by sage2(m): 9:29pm On May 03, 2015
Enypie:
Proudly Yoruba... cheesy

Someone said that you distribute your pu5$y for free and you said you are proud of that?
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by Mhizkel(f): 9:30pm On May 03, 2015
agarawu23:
lobatan
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by Mhizkel(f): 9:30pm On May 03, 2015
agarawu23:
lobatan
wink
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by Mhizkel(f): 9:31pm On May 03, 2015
dyabman:

Atigbo undecided
Good! cheesy
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 03, 2015
Stereotypes - you can classify a whole tribe into a set of behavior.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by humilitypays(m): 9:33pm On May 03, 2015
adeh39:

U are rite!!! Thumbs up 4 ur comment jare....... E make sense die.
Welcome magrin

@lefulefu, remember that each of the tribes come with their own limitation(s).

Let me highlight some for you:

Merits of dating/marrying igbo girl:
1. She will inspire u to hustle and become successful because she won't love u if u remain broke...and she is ready to follow Emeka that has more money and big car, so u got to hustle to keep her loving u.

2. If u marry her, and provide her needs, be assured that she won't cheat on u even if she used to be a runz girl b4 u married her. So fidelity is kind of guaranteed, not all o!!

3. They are hardworking and will join force with u to build a rich, enviable family if u marry her o not dating!

Demerits:
1. Igbo girls too like money, and most aren't ready to wait for u to make it...so if u dnt have money for now, forget any fair, pretty, educated Igbo girl!

2. She can push u to crime to make money!

3. The more money u have, the more of her love u will get!

4. She isn't ready to be your babymama...so if u aren't ready to marry her, forget babymama unless u are super-super-rich and handsome!

5. Marrying her requires you close your major bank account!gringrin

Merits of Dating/Marrying Yoruba Girl:
1. She is ready to endure with u and shower u with love even if u don't have money; but that's if u are a Yoruba guy o.

2. If u want baby out of wedlock, she can give u more freely than an Igbo girl.

3. Marrying her isn't expensive, and her family is ready to assist u in marrying her...so don't worry abt the owambe sponsorshipgrin

4. Whether u are rich, poor or average, a Yoruba girl will marry u if u are ready to marry her!

Demerits:
1. She is more likely going to cheat on you with another guy (more handsome than u or a Yoruba guy if u aren't Yoruba) if u marry her.

2. Be ready for divorce if u mess up! Her family have little or no role to play in resolving marital crises becos Yoruba culture believe that every family is OYO!

3. Be ready to party...buy asoebi at least every 2 months!

4. Be ready to spend if any of her relation dies...you must contribute for party o!

Merits of Dating/marrying Hausa/Fulani Girl:
1. If you love keeping extramarital affairs or u want to marry more than one wife, then go for a Fulani/Hausa girl...especially the Muslim ones because she won't complain.

2. She is humble....she can hardly challenge your words like ladies from other tribes.

3. If her family is rich, then u will sure benefit from their wealth and connection, so rejoice!!gringrin

Demerits:
1. If you aren't from a popular family or you aren't rich, you can't get a fulani/hausa girl from a well to do family.

2. Most of them are Muslims, so if u aren't a strong Muslim from the north, it may be difficult for u to marry or date one

3. Be ready to make more money and go into politics if u want to enjoy her loyalty and love more.

Merits of Dating/marrying Calabar girl:
1. You will eat good food!

2. You will be taken good care of emotionally!

3. Money isn't a top priority but be okay.

Demerits:
1. Breakup with her and die! grin

2. You need enough strength

3. You must not eat outside, so be ready to eat!

4. Going to the village is forbidden; this also applies to Yoruba girls!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by sage2(m): 9:34pm On May 03, 2015
Mhizkel:
Those of you bashing the Op, remember he created this thread from his own perspective.. You also can create a thread and write otherwise..I respect the list tho! #Making sense
Thank God i'm yoruba cheesy

For giving your pu5$y free?
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by cooljoe(m): 9:39pm On May 03, 2015
All generalizations r faulty including dis 1
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by sage2(m): 9:41pm On May 03, 2015
zealot4me:

Yes! I can't speak fluently tho cry

That's a travesty. Most fulani girls I know can flow fulfulde well.
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by deb(m): 9:43pm On May 03, 2015
Borrussia:
You're wrong about Yoruba girls, they love money more than Nigerian politicians.

Soro niyen?

Why are Igbo boys now going for Yoruba girls lately
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 03, 2015
DanceVille:

Cc:lalasticlala

How are Urhobhos/isoko etc females jealous? In what way?
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 03, 2015
DanceVille:

Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by hoobs(m): 9:46pm On May 03, 2015
eddysernal:
wrong preception about calarba babes. i dunno whats wrong with you yobbos.you just keep yameering over and over about calarba babes and sex when igbo babes dey dere....
and hw do u no dat d OP is igbo......tribal bigot!
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 03, 2015
Lҽʍҽ ŚԵɑɾԵ ҍվ ςօɾɾҽςԵíղց վɾ Śɑվíղց ɑҍօմԵ HɑմŚɑ ցɑӀ, I Ӏíѵҽժ աíԵհ Եհҽʍ ҍմհ ʍ Yօɾմҍɑ ցմվ, ƒօɾ HɑմŚɑ, Եհҽվ ժօղ'Ե kղօա ահt Ӏօѵҽ íŚ, ժey ҍíժ վɾ ʍօղҽվ, ɑӀҽɑŚҽ, մ ʍմŚԵ ҍմվ Եհҽʍ ςɑɾ, Թɾօѵíժҽ ժҽղ աíԵհ ɑӀӀ Եհҽíɾ ղҽҽժŚ, ƒɑíӀմɾҽ Եօ Do DAT, ղօ Ӏօѵҽ ҍɾօ/ ҍմվíղց ժҽʍ ʍɑkҽ մԹ kíԵ, DAT íŚ Եհҽíɾ ʍɑíղ íղŚԵɾմʍҽղԵ, Ӏҽʍҽ Śɑվ, հɑմŚAղ ցɑӀՀ íŚ ժ աօɾŚԵ օƒ ɑӀӀ ԵɾíҍҽŚ #CղԵMɑɾɾվTհҽʍ
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by dondestiny(m): 9:58pm On May 03, 2015
DanceVille:
PURE LIE..U DSERVE A HOT SLAP 4 DAT YORUBA GIRLS FACT..
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by Kweenliz007(f): 10:02pm On May 03, 2015
Edo own is a lie o we love for real #irepedoforreal
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by blesszzy(m): 10:06pm On May 03, 2015
gracile:
other idoma girls, as for me I've broken just two people's heart grin
Lol...so what u trying to say is you are a heart breaker.
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by squarelead(m): 10:10pm On May 03, 2015
Fallacy of generalisation.
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 03, 2015
Oya play this again..
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by focus7: 10:15pm On May 03, 2015
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 03, 2015
Do you need som1 proficient in the use of spss to do the analysis of your research project with ease using either Ttest, regression analysis or correlation? inbox me
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by walexysos: 10:17pm On May 03, 2015
missclasssy:
Generalization laced with Fallacy.

@missclassy are u a philosophy student,hw did u know about fallacy
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by nkem123(m): 10:24pm On May 03, 2015
u are danm right my brother, especially that of d ibo girls na true talk
ikwerre and ibo na true talk, birds of a feather
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by gracile(f): 10:27pm On May 03, 2015
blesszzy:

Lol...so what u trying to say is you are a heart breaker.
when you call it that, i feel bad
so let's say I'm more like the first to call it quits! yea much better cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? / Pilot Takes His Fiancee To Pilot Room, Kisses Her In Pre-Wedding Photos / 80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.