Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes (44722 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You / Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by gracile(f): 10:59pm On May 04, 2015
pak:

Idoma girls are generally not straight forward. (I am generalizing of course because there will be exceptions depending on so many factors - of which you might be one) But majorly they have this snakelike feel about them. For them, being deceptive in relationships is natural and necessary.

The thing is that their outward personality makes them attractive to any man.
Generally beautiful, with good figure, can cook, are respectful towards parents/elder. Relatively sophisticated, relatively intelligent, exceptional diction (since their language is not one of the major languages, and there is no dominant major language around them- some speak Hausa in addition to Idoma, some speak Ibo as the added language, some speak none - they are more adept generally at spoken English than almost all the tribes in Nigeria) .
But as the OP said '100%' love from an idoma girl is a myth even after marriage (as I said earlier, this is a generalization and there are exceptions) but I will generally advice men to have their antennas up and senses alert when dating Idoma women.

the OP - DanceVille - said they practice 'emotional balancing' he is right but the psychology term is 'triangulation'. Idomas are masters at triangulation.
honestly who are you?? I hate to admit to some of your points! but you are soo right..really
How comes you know this much about us?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by pak: 11:38pm On May 04, 2015
gracile:

honestly who are you?? I hate to admit to some of your points! but you are soo right..really
How comes you know this much about us?

Who am I ? well am a bit undercover here but then if you want to know, I can send you a PM. You actually look a bit like the junior sister of a friend. She stays in Plateau.

Anyway, How do I know so much about Idoma ? I have dated about 4 Idoma girls and though different, they had so much similarity in certain areas. Infact, I have not been with any non-Idoma girl in the last five years or so.
I pitied the last of them anyway because by the time we started I had become so wary of them (Idomas) that I could not just give her the benefit of the doubt. I actually just walked away without anything happening because I could not mentally divorce her from the antics of my previous experience with her tribe sisters. I have made up my mind not to have anything to do with Idoma girls again, however, Idoma guys still remain my closest acquintances

Triangulation is the hallmark of an Idoma girl, they cannot have one man at a time, maybe until they are finally ready to get married. There would always be other guys around who are neither here nor there for them. Either an ex who refuses to go away or a love interest that they've neither pushed away or drawn close. One way or the other there are just multiple guys hanging somewhere without an official explanation.
I mean, do you get a thrill from that or what ?

I also understand that Idoma men insist on an oath/Juju (I can't remember the name now) before they can marry an Idoma girl to ensure her loyalty/faithfulness. The issue is if your men can be so sceptical about marrying you how much more outsiders ?
Frankly, I am naturally atttracted to Idomas but I am actually not sure they are always worth the stress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by kathykathy(f): 11:44pm On May 04, 2015
proudy idoma chick,,,,,,tiv girls i see u,,,una can flex sha
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by gracile(f): 12:15am On May 05, 2015
pak:

Who am I ? well am a bit undercover here but then if you want to know, I can send you a PM. You actually look a bit like the junior sister of a friend. She stays in Plateau.

Anyway, How do I know so much about Idoma ? I have dated about 4 Idoma girls and though different, they had so much similarity in certain areas. Infact, I have not been with any non-Idoma girl in the last five years or so.
I pitied the last of them anyway because by the time we started I had become so wary of them (Idomas) that I could not just give her the benefit of the doubt. I actually just walked away without anything happening because I could not mentally divorce her from the antics of my previous experience with her tribe sisters. I have made up my mind not to have anything to do with Idoma girls again, however, Idoma guys still remain my closest acquintances

Triangulation is the hallmark of an Idoma girl, they cannot have one man at a time, maybe until they are finally ready to get married. There would always be other guys around who are neither here nor there for them. Either an ex who refuses to go away or a love interest that they've neither pushed away or drawn close. One way or the other there are just multiple guys hanging somewhere without an official explanation.
I mean, do you get a thrill from that or what ?

I also understand that Idoma men insist on an oath/Juju (I can't remember the name now) before they can marry an Idoma girl to ensure her loyalty/faithfulness. The issue is if your men can be so sceptical about marrying you how much more outsiders ?
Frankly, I am naturally atttracted to Idomas but I am actually not sure they are always worth the stress.
Wow! I stay in plateau too but I'm certainly not her cos I'm the first born
well well, what more can i say undecided
you're the Prof! Lol
but from the look of things i think you'll likely end up with an idoma girl again!you've dated four and since you didn't give up each time, chances are very high grin #justsaying
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by Nobody: 12:10am On May 15, 2015
humilitypays:
Welcome magrin

@lefulefu, remember that each of the tribes come with their own limitation(s).

Let me highlight some for you:

Merits of dating/marrying igbo girl:
1. She will inspire u to hustle and become successful because she won't love u if u remain broke...and she is ready to follow Emeka that has more money and big car, so u got to hustle to keep her loving u.

2. If u marry her, and provide her needs, be assured that she won't cheat on u even if she used to be a runz girl b4 u married her. So fidelity is kind of guaranteed, not all o!!

3. They are hardworking and will join force with u to build a rich, enviable family if u marry her o not dating!

Demerits:
1. Igbo girls too like money, and most aren't ready to wait for u to make it...so if u dnt have money for now, forget any fair, pretty, educated Igbo girl!

2. She can push u to crime to make money!

3. The more money u have, the more of her love u will get!

4. She isn't ready to be your babymama...so if u aren't ready to marry her, forget babymama unless u are super-super-rich and handsome!

5. Marrying her requires you close your major bank account!gringrin

Merits of Dating/Marrying Yoruba Girl:
1. She is ready to endure with u and shower u with love even if u don't have money; but that's if u are a Yoruba guy o.

2. If u want baby out of wedlock, she can give u more freely than an Igbo girl.

3. Marrying her isn't expensive, and her family is ready to assist u in marrying her...so don't worry abt the owambe sponsorshipgrin

4. Whether u are rich, poor or average, a Yoruba girl will marry u if u are ready to marry her!

Demerits:
1. She is more likely going to cheat on you with another guy (more handsome than u or a Yoruba guy if u aren't Yoruba) if u marry her.

2. Be ready for divorce if u mess up! Her family have little or no role to play in resolving marital crises becos Yoruba culture believe that every family is OYO!

3. Be ready to party...buy asoebi at least every 2 months!

4. Be ready to spend if any of her relation dies...you must contribute for party o!

Merits of Dating/marrying Hausa/Fulani Girl:
1. If you love keeping extramarital affairs or u want to marry more than one wife, then go for a Fulani/Hausa girl...especially the Muslim ones because she won't complain.

2. She is humble....she can hardly challenge your words like ladies from other tribes.

3. If her family is rich, then u will sure benefit from their wealth and connection, so rejoice!!gringrin

Demerits:
1. If you aren't from a popular family or you aren't rich, you can't get a fulani/hausa girl from a well to do family.

2. Most of them are Muslims, so if u aren't a strong Muslim from the north, it may be difficult for u to marry or date one

3. Be ready to make more money and go into politics if u want to enjoy her loyalty and love more.

Merits of Dating/marrying Calabar girl:
1. You will eat good food!

2. You will be taken good care of emotionally!

3. Money isn't a top priority but be okay.

Demerits:
1. Breakup with her and die! grin

2. You need enough strength

3. You must not eat outside, so be ready to eat!

4. Going to the village is forbidden; this also applies to Yoruba girls!
I like that one about igbo girls inspiring you to hustle but guy their dowry expensive sha ooooo cheesy
For yoruba and hausa girls u don spoil my mind with those demerits ooo.so i must go into polititricks if i wan marry hausa girl ko?.omo guys wey dey do politiricks don balm up ooo.if u no balm up na grave u go enter ooo.no coz of woman i go come carry wetin heavy pass my head grin.
Anyway if calabar girls prefer a guy wey be sex machine den i no get issue wit that coz i fit handle dat one grin.
calabar girls here i cum grin grin
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by noblegrex: 11:41pm On Jul 21, 2015
zealot4me:

big lie
big truth. Atleast I'm sure of d calabars n this one and somehow d yorubas not 100% bt d rest I don't knw

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. / Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? / Pilot Takes His Fiancee To Pilot Room, Kisses Her In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.