Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Honey please, He Forced Himself On Me- Really? Seven Times? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Honey please, He Forced Himself On Me- Really? Seven Times? (2593 Views)

Kenyan Man Forced To Have Sex With A Woman In Public (video) / The Last Time He Forced Himself On A Girl / He Forced Her To Bed, Now Afraid Of Losing Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honey please, He Forced Himself On Me- Really? Seven Times? by CHM11: 8:04pm On May 03, 2015
Saw this on facebook and thought to share...the same lie should have been put in the bible by God, infact it should have been put in the book of Revelation, as one of the things to expect in the end.

Auntie my heart bleeds and my soul is
crying. my girlfriend i've been dating for a year and a half now just confessed to me that she cheated seven times on me with a diferent guy.i feel so depressed and am losing my mind.am 27yrs nd my girlfriend is 24. we are both graduates and are working.

We stayed in the same vicinity wen we started dating but there came a time when my girlfriend had to travel from our place of abode to a diferent place to represent her father in a company he just established.
After some hugs and some tears shedding,my girlfriend took my bible and swore with it, promising me that distance was never gonna be a barrier between us and that, she was never gonna cheat on me. She eventually left and after a week,i drove about six hours to her new place just to make sure she was settled and also to keep her company since she was new over there. I actually spent four days with her and i got back home but in a space of one month,I travelled all the way just to make sure evrytin was ok with her. However, on one of my usual visits,i realised that she has made some new friends but probing further, she disclosed to me that, there was one guy among her new friends proposing love to her but she was quick to add that,the guy knows about me and that,there was no cause for me to get worried.

I trusted her but after sometime and from sources, the guy actually picks her up everyday for lunch. I
confronted her and she told me that, even though
she dosent like the idea, the guy keeps on stalking
her.i had series of fight with her over the issue and
sometimes i ignored her the whole day of which she
will be calling and asking me forgiveness.

The issue about the guy persisted so i told a friend i made over there to call my girlfriend and the new guy to ask them what actually was going on between the two of them. my girlfriend made it clear in the said meeting that am the one she loves but the guy
just wouldn't back off.

After the meeting, the guy took my number and told me that my girlfriend has cheated on me and if am his brother,he would advice me to forget about the girl and move on.

Immediately, i placed a call to my Girlfriend and she confessed to me that,the guy has forced her and had sex with for seven good times and that, the first one was in her office and the subsequent once was when the guy insisted on going to her room with her.
She started crying and i couldn't help myself either. she begged me not to leave her nd that she didn't know how it all started.

I became soo confused that for four days now, i've just been indoors without any food. She drove to my place the next day but i refused her entry and she drove back home. For four days now,she has been crying and begging me to forgive her.am soo confused now cos a part of me still says I love her but i just cant accept the fact that, she cheated on me. Am dying inside. What do i do?

In my view, Lame guy dating a lame girl...
And yes Ladies the 'He forced himself on me lie is getting stale. Y'all need to start being a bit more creative.

Guys know that girls who truly get raped don't even make mention of it....

And to you guys out there raping young girls and knowingly bleeping other peoples girlfriend....soon your PeeNIS will wither out and dry up on you.

And you girls willingly cheating on your naïve but nice BF,..oh my...I hope an angry Piranha sent by the devil locates your naked Vee at night.
Re: Honey please, He Forced Himself On Me- Really? Seven Times? by tottinova: 8:11pm On May 03, 2015
"And to you guys out there raping young girls and knowingly bleeping other peoples girlfriend....soon your PeeNIS will wither out and dry up on you"
"And to you guys out there raping young girls and knowingly bleeping other peoples girlfriend....soon your PeeNIS will wither out and dry up on you"cool
Re: Honey please, He Forced Himself On Me- Really? Seven Times? by Brugo(m): 8:13pm On May 03, 2015
cheesy

He cannot eat? Why? Learner. grin

Simple options:
1. Forgive and continue with the relationship
2. Breakup and move on.

angry Ladies cheat a lot just like guys. This is a distance relationship so the risk for that is higher.
Re: Honey please, He Forced Himself On Me- Really? Seven Times? by Cholls(m): 8:19pm On May 03, 2015
my brother that brother in question is naive.
Re: Honey please, He Forced Himself On Me- Really? Seven Times? by nwaanambra1(m): 8:24pm On May 03, 2015
when a girl admits 7 times fuked multiply it by 17 thn u get the exact no of times - not rounds! u want to get the number of rounds multiply the total by 3 on average lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed

but doing that sum will kill u so its better you don't go there at all! cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

aint nothing like loyal hoe - its all a lie! undecided undecided

she will still cheat on him again and again and again! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

sorry bro! cheesy cheesy embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Honey please, He Forced Himself On Me- Really? Seven Times? by demmy0325(m): 8:24pm On May 03, 2015
This is how good guy turn bad.. Look at hw she jst changed a guys destiny... Am sure afta ds incident.. D guy wont b d sme again....
Re: Honey please, He Forced Himself On Me- Really? Seven Times? by dulux07(m): 8:25pm On May 03, 2015
The guy should jst forget her, she is not worth it, once might be a mistake, but seven times. Haba, she took her bf for granted.
Re: Honey please, He Forced Himself On Me- Really? Seven Times? by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 03, 2015
just forget the dumb b1tch and move on
Re: Honey please, He Forced Himself On Me- Really? Seven Times? by BIBblacboy: 8:50pm On May 03, 2015
GALS are truly the fastest link to deAth........imagine,,,...the yeye boy never chop since chai
Re: Honey please, He Forced Himself On Me- Really? Seven Times? by mrdrizzy(m): 9:14pm On May 03, 2015
Lmao!! Funny story

-you cant eat for 4days,my brother u be JESUS??

-force himself 7times??
Re: Honey please, He Forced Himself On Me- Really? Seven Times? by goalburner(m): 9:59pm On May 03, 2015
The lady is a whoore.
She ain't ready for marriage
Re: Honey please, He Forced Himself On Me- Really? Seven Times? by CHM11: 4:57am On May 04, 2015
demmy0325:
This is how good guy turn bad.. Look at hw she jst changed a guys destiny... Am sure afta ds incident.. D guy wont b d sme again....
Exactly, this is how good guys turn bad
Re: Honey please, He Forced Himself On Me- Really? Seven Times? by CHM11: 4:59am On May 04, 2015
BIBblacboy:
GALS are truly the fastest link to deAth........imagine,,,...the yeye boy never chop since chai
Hunger never wipe am...

You will be shocked that 80% of Ladies have done worse than this in the past.
Re: Honey please, He Forced Himself On Me- Really? Seven Times? by Hila12(m): 9:10am On May 04, 2015
My brother, you can forgive her, but I advise you end the relationship and move on!

Your relationship isn't as strong as you may have thought.
Re: Honey please, He Forced Himself On Me- Really? Seven Times? by starlingbawa(m): 10:14am On May 04, 2015
In a country where rape is a serious crime, he forced himself on her 7 times (once in her office) and she didn't do anything about it or go to the police.

She didn't say anything about it until you brought it up.

She is a cheat and a liar and from your story I'm sure you don't need that in your life?

Common dude, get over it and move on!!!

@My candid opinion...
Re: Honey please, He Forced Himself On Me- Really? Seven Times? by richidinho(m): 10:24am On May 04, 2015
F
Re: Honey please, He Forced Himself On Me- Really? Seven Times? by RapLawd(m): 1:15pm On May 04, 2015
hmmm...tongueless...so I am commentless!!!
Re: Honey please, He Forced Himself On Me- Really? Seven Times? by ironbody03(m): 4:28pm On May 04, 2015
CHM11:
Saw this on facebook and thought to share...the same lie should have been put in the bible by God, infact it should have been put in the book of Revelation, as one of the things to expect in the end.

In my view, Lame guy dating a lame girl...
And yes Ladies the 'He forced himself on me lie is getting stale. Y'all need to start being a bit more creative.

Guys know that girls who truly get raped don't even make mention of it....

And to you guys out there raping young girls and knowingly bleeping other peoples girlfriend....soon your PeeNIS will wither out and dry up on you.

And you girls willingly cheating on your naïve but nice BF,..oh my...I hope an angry Piranha sent by the devil locates your naked Vee at night.
THIS IS THE FISH

Re: Honey please, He Forced Himself On Me- Really? Seven Times? by CHM11: 12:19am On May 05, 2015
ironbody03:
THIS IS THE FISH
and thats the fish's smiling face

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Problems...Let's Get Things Right...Ask Any Question N Get Answers / Using Condom While Having Sex / What Are The Craziest Things You've Done For Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.