Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Man Shares The List Of 10 RULES His Girlfriend Gave Him(guys Can You Take These) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Shares The List Of 10 RULES His Girlfriend Gave Him(guys Can You Take These) (3280 Views)

My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up / Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex / 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shares The List Of 10 RULES His Girlfriend Gave Him(guys Can You Take These) by lola024(f): 7:43pm On Oct 13, 2016
The idea of cheating in relationship is now so rampant and uncontrollable.

Note: You don't want to miss How To Stop Loving Someone Who Doesn’t Love You Back and also

But one woman came up with a handy solution by creating a 'rule book' for her boyfriend ahead of his trip to Magaluf, Spain, with his friends.

Whitney Travers, from Edinburgh, curated a hilarious 10-step rule book for boyfriend Kieran Lumsden ahead of his jaunt abroad in the hope of putting him off getting up to anything mischievous.

THE TEN RULES IN FULL
1. Make sure your phone is charged at ALL times! Phone me at least once a day (2 mins)

2. No girls whatsoever. Don't look. Don't talk. Do not touch!!!!!! (Cheat and I will destroy everything Celtic, I will also make your life a living hell. Kim will be told too.)

3. Do not follow girls on social media.

4. TATTOO = NAW, you'll be checked when you get home

5. DON'T mix drink! "DRUGS ARE FOR MUGS"

6. If on boat party, no drinking games with the opposite sex.

7. Stay in your own bed!

8. Dinny buy girls drink. That money can be spent on me.

9. Text Kim every day! She'll be worrying.

10. You tell every girl about me ok - if someone flirts, WALK AWAY

NO PHOTOS WITH RANDOM GIRLS OR SC STORIES

Guys can you take these......

Honorable mention
5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos)
https://www.nairaland.com/3388311/5-types-womens-underwear-men

I have published some pretty cool articles You should check out. I wrote about 7 Reasons To Masturbate and it was a hit. After that, I published 10 Facts About Premature Ejaculation That You Don’t Know. Also Can a Dick Be Too Big for Your Vagina?. And the very hot one titled How Deep Is the Average Vagina? Those articles up there are really cool and if you have not gone through them, you are missing. Just click on any of the topic above and check it out. lalastic lala...#smiles.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares The List Of 10 RULES His Girlfriend Gave Him(guys Can You Take These) by Blakjewelry(m): 7:50pm On Oct 13, 2016
All these plenty rules for relationship matter?

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares The List Of 10 RULES His Girlfriend Gave Him(guys Can You Take These) by UndisputedBosom(m): 7:51pm On Oct 13, 2016
For the fact that am a potential good bf but i cant take this ridiculous rules from her angry

1 Like

Re: Man Shares The List Of 10 RULES His Girlfriend Gave Him(guys Can You Take These) by NevetsIbot(m): 7:55pm On Oct 13, 2016
lol... I can't takee em.... Its too babyish

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares The List Of 10 RULES His Girlfriend Gave Him(guys Can You Take These) by Bossontop(m): 8:05pm On Oct 13, 2016
Well am not a fan of ladies with trust issuess......so i guess thats a "NO"

1 Like

Re: Man Shares The List Of 10 RULES His Girlfriend Gave Him(guys Can You Take These) by Nightie(f): 8:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
dsame rule shud be given to her too. tit for tat.
Re: Man Shares The List Of 10 RULES His Girlfriend Gave Him(guys Can You Take These) by lola024(f): 8:11pm On Oct 13, 2016
Blakjewelry:
All these plenty rules for relationship matter?

lmao.......that's true
Re: Man Shares The List Of 10 RULES His Girlfriend Gave Him(guys Can You Take These) by lola024(f): 8:11pm On Oct 13, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
For the fact that am a potential good bf but i cant take this ridiculous rules from her angry

very ridiculous

1 Like

NevetsIbot:
lol... I can't takee em.... Its too babyish

hmmmm
Re: Man Shares The List Of 10 RULES His Girlfriend Gave Him(guys Can You Take These) by lola024(f): 8:12pm On Oct 13, 2016
Bossontop:
Well am not a fan of ladies with trust issuess......so i guess thats a "NO"

Re: Man Shares The List Of 10 RULES His Girlfriend Gave Him(guys Can You Take These) by BaeBella(f): 8:16pm On Oct 13, 2016
lol, his palava, not mine.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares The List Of 10 RULES His Girlfriend Gave Him(guys Can You Take These) by sainttwist1(m): 8:41pm On Oct 13, 2016
Nightie:
dsame rule shud be given to her too. tit for tat.
abi ooo.......my own rules will even be tougher
Re: Man Shares The List Of 10 RULES His Girlfriend Gave Him(guys Can You Take These) by loadedvibes: 8:45pm On Oct 13, 2016
Hhehehehe. when things start to spin. fashy rules joor

1 Like

Re: Man Shares The List Of 10 RULES His Girlfriend Gave Him(guys Can You Take These) by Nightie(f): 8:50pm On Oct 13, 2016
sainttwist1:
abi ooo.......my own rules will even be tougher

lolzzz. den she'll knw khaki is quite different frm leather.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares The List Of 10 RULES His Girlfriend Gave Him(guys Can You Take These) by EWAagoyin(m): 8:55pm On Oct 13, 2016
Airforce1 can take such rules becos dat guy mumu no be small

# Airforce1 must grab brain 2016
Re: Man Shares The List Of 10 RULES His Girlfriend Gave Him(guys Can You Take These) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 13, 2016
The man must be under a spell to obey all this

That number 1,2,3,10 no possible for Naija..... At all
Re: Man Shares The List Of 10 RULES His Girlfriend Gave Him(guys Can You Take These) by McBrooklyn(m): 9:09pm On Oct 13, 2016
[size=35pt]Kolewerk!!! cool [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares The List Of 10 RULES His Girlfriend Gave Him(guys Can You Take These) by McBrooklyn(m): 9:11pm On Oct 13, 2016
EWAagoyin:
Airforc.e1 can take such rules becos dat guy mumu no be small

# Airfor.ce1 must grab brain 2016

Lol, Baba Wetin Airforce1 take do you now because you just dey mention his name upandan undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Shares The List Of 10 RULES His Girlfriend Gave Him(guys Can You Take These) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 13, 2016
EWAagoyin:

Any small opportunity, na Airforce1

You no know say you dey epp Him career?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shares The List Of 10 RULES His Girlfriend Gave Him(guys Can You Take These) by Gladiator1: 9:17pm On Oct 13, 2016
EWAagoyin:

U n Airforce1 na 5&6

1 Like

Re: Man Shares The List Of 10 RULES His Girlfriend Gave Him(guys Can You Take These) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 13, 2016
So he can't communicate with the opposite sex because he has a girlfriend? Is it a relationship or prison? Abeg ee. She's there worrying about girls when he can as well cheat on her with the guys she will see on his Snapchat. Just cos you set rules, doesn't mean he won't cheat or flout them. If he loves and respects you enough he won't need written rules to remind him not to cheat on you. If he cheats, dump the shithead and move on. Life goes on
Re: Man Shares The List Of 10 RULES His Girlfriend Gave Him(guys Can You Take These) by Blakjewelry(m): 9:32pm On Oct 13, 2016
lola024:

lmao.......that's true
For me there is no rules to it, the only rule I believe in is just love and respect each other and everything will be alright
Re: Man Shares The List Of 10 RULES His Girlfriend Gave Him(guys Can You Take These) by EWAagoyin(m): 9:49pm On Oct 13, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, Baba Wetin Airforce1 take do you now because you just dey mention his name upandan undecided
nothin o bro.... just want him to grab brain dats all
Re: Man Shares The List Of 10 RULES His Girlfriend Gave Him(guys Can You Take These) by McBrooklyn(m): 10:52pm On Oct 13, 2016
EWAagoyin:
nothin o bro.... just want him to grab brain dats all

Lol, you should have PM him and tell him now instead of embarrassing him on here undecided
Re: Man Shares The List Of 10 RULES His Girlfriend Gave Him(guys Can You Take These) by lereinter(m): 2:41am On Oct 14, 2016
maybe i will take this rules if the gal is cute, very humble and na me disflower her..

also the rule no affect my family.......

1 Like

Re: Man Shares The List Of 10 RULES His Girlfriend Gave Him(guys Can You Take These) by redarrr(m): 3:50am On Oct 14, 2016
gudluck to their relationship

1 Like

Re: Man Shares The List Of 10 RULES His Girlfriend Gave Him(guys Can You Take These) by Haywhymido(m): 7:26am On Oct 14, 2016
Oyinbo n their mumuness.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Leaving Lagos 2moro , Enjoyed My Stay(lagos Trip) / SEE Man With The Biggest Joystick In The Word-19 Inches - Needs A Wife (PHOTO) / EXPOSED! Married Man Begging Mistress For Sex Chat (modified)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.