Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Photos: Meet Jamaican Artiste Who Had Surgery To Get Horns On His Head - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: Meet Jamaican Artiste Who Had Surgery To Get Horns On His Head (3347 Views)

17-Year-Old Jamaican Lesbian Thanks Jesus For Life Celebrates Birthday In Bikini / Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK / Nigerian Lady Gets Engaged To A Jamaican Guy After Meeting Him In US. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Meet Jamaican Artiste Who Had Surgery To Get Horns On His Head by wittyt98(m): 6:37pm On Aug 29, 2016
Indeed the world is coming to an end, and my
people it seems it is coming so Fast. Lol.
This Jamaican musician known as Furtyle Brain
decided he wants to stand out and so consulted
a Canadian surgeon who implanted horns on his
head.
It is real people no be say them use hair hold
am ho. Lol
Hear what Furtyle, whose real names are
Kenardo André Robinson said about the
implants;
“It’s really the process where the implants are
implanted in the skull. I was sedated during the
surgery but had to be given lots of painkillers
when I revived because it was very painful,” he
said.
On people thinking he is demonic, Furtyle said;
“There are some who think that I am demonic,
but it doesn’t bother me much as I am not the
first artiste who is picked on. There are others
who have done far less than I have done and
have received a backlashing and bashing,” he
said. he's said to really be insane

Re: Photos: Meet Jamaican Artiste Who Had Surgery To Get Horns On His Head by akp202(m): 6:42pm On Aug 29, 2016
Rubbish
Re: Photos: Meet Jamaican Artiste Who Had Surgery To Get Horns On His Head by DesChyko: 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2016
Who finds this funny?
He should go back to his hole
Re: Photos: Meet Jamaican Artiste Who Had Surgery To Get Horns On His Head by IHATEPUZZZY(m): 6:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
d guy just got a ist class ticket to hell embarassed

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet Jamaican Artiste Who Had Surgery To Get Horns On His Head by dopeJemi: 6:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
It's fake obviously, the horns in the first picture are different from the horns in the second picture, different colors and length

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet Jamaican Artiste Who Had Surgery To Get Horns On His Head by yomi007k(m): 6:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
grin
He resemble goat to me.....

Ewu

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet Jamaican Artiste Who Had Surgery To Get Horns On His Head by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 29, 2016
Attention seeking. This is not the way to "blow" in the music industry. Ask those that have made it.
Re: Photos: Meet Jamaican Artiste Who Had Surgery To Get Horns On His Head by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 29, 2016
He-goat undecided oshi angry
Re: Photos: Meet Jamaican Artiste Who Had Surgery To Get Horns On His Head by ekim004(m): 7:13pm On Aug 29, 2016
lol..... He looks cute
Re: Photos: Meet Jamaican Artiste Who Had Surgery To Get Horns On His Head by KELVINXY: 7:45pm On Aug 29, 2016
buuuuuhahahahahahaahahahaha.............cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Plz someone should hold me grin
I can't stop laughing cheesy

he looks like all these igbo He-goats my grandpa normally kills on festive period. grin grin (may he RIP)
Re: Photos: Meet Jamaican Artiste Who Had Surgery To Get Horns On His Head by Vision4God: 8:27pm On Aug 29, 2016
Holy spirit..... wat is ds?
Too bad for him
Re: Photos: Meet Jamaican Artiste Who Had Surgery To Get Horns On His Head by Surfboard(m): 8:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
shocked shocked

Okay, this is queer.
Re: Photos: Meet Jamaican Artiste Who Had Surgery To Get Horns On His Head by Cool23(m): 8:42pm On Aug 29, 2016
Madness at the highest level he should just get tail to complete his look
Re: Photos: Meet Jamaican Artiste Who Had Surgery To Get Horns On His Head by pTomz(m): 8:49pm On Aug 29, 2016
D kind demon wey dey follo dis wan no get relatives undecided
Re: Photos: Meet Jamaican Artiste Who Had Surgery To Get Horns On His Head by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
Ugly

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet Jamaican Artiste Who Had Surgery To Get Horns On His Head by monalicious(f): 10:18pm On Aug 29, 2016
He looks like a goat
Re: Photos: Meet Jamaican Artiste Who Had Surgery To Get Horns On His Head by Raydos: 11:46pm On Aug 29, 2016
Raw-Bitchh
Re: Photos: Meet Jamaican Artiste Who Had Surgery To Get Horns On His Head by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 30, 2016
That's his choice. Every body has his or her choice to live or to die, to make heaven or to make hell.
Re: Photos: Meet Jamaican Artiste Who Had Surgery To Get Horns On His Head by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 30, 2016
I am not joking when I said, dis our generation is Absolutely a crazy Generation. What message is here trying to pass now?

He needs dis

Re: Photos: Meet Jamaican Artiste Who Had Surgery To Get Horns On His Head by dairo123: 7:09am On Aug 30, 2016
He goat.

Re: Photos: Meet Jamaican Artiste Who Had Surgery To Get Horns On His Head by adexdon(m): 7:16am On Aug 30, 2016
wereh re oo
Re: Photos: Meet Jamaican Artiste Who Had Surgery To Get Horns On His Head by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 30, 2016
Eww!
Re: Photos: Meet Jamaican Artiste Who Had Surgery To Get Horns On His Head by holluphemydavid(m): 9:01am On Aug 30, 2016
evegran:
Eww!
W
Re: Photos: Meet Jamaican Artiste Who Had Surgery To Get Horns On His Head by holluphemydavid(m): 9:01am On Aug 30, 2016
evegran:
Eww!
Re: Photos: Meet Jamaican Artiste Who Had Surgery To Get Horns On His Head by holluphemydavid(m): 9:03am On Aug 30, 2016
End time tins
Re: Photos: Meet Jamaican Artiste Who Had Surgery To Get Horns On His Head by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 30, 2016
This one na MAN- GOAT oooo
Re: Photos: Meet Jamaican Artiste Who Had Surgery To Get Horns On His Head by otimothy(m): 10:11am On Aug 30, 2016
Devil go use some people take do firewood for hell.
Re: Photos: Meet Jamaican Artiste Who Had Surgery To Get Horns On His Head by wheesin(m): 11:08am On Aug 30, 2016
undecided the obviously stupid things are most expensive. where this he-goat see money fly go Canada for surgery. he fvcking looks broke.

Re: Photos: Meet Jamaican Artiste Who Had Surgery To Get Horns On His Head by Perfecttouch(m): 1:15pm On Aug 30, 2016
wheesin:
undecided the obviously stupid things are most expensive. where this he-goat see money fly go Canada for surgery. he fvcking looks broke.
i will only believe that horn is real if he go fit come mushin side come knack horn with my neighbor festive ram! Yes all those ones wey dem dey take fight.
Re: Photos: Meet Jamaican Artiste Who Had Surgery To Get Horns On His Head by Perfecttouch(m): 1:15pm On Aug 30, 2016
wheesin:
i will only believe that horn is real if he go fit come mushin side come knack horn with my neighbor festive ram! Yes all those ones wey dem dey take fight.call me baskard to ori e o ba buru after the fight

(1) (Reply)

Who Is An Olosho / Big Onion Booty!see How A Nigeria Girl Twerked Up A Storm With Mic.jackson Music / How To Ask A Girl Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.