Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,867 members, 7,841,259 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics (20142 Views)

Some Guys No Dey Try..see What This Guy Inboxed A Facebook Babe PICS / Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee / Conversation Between A Guy And His Babe(pics). Ain't Dis Wicked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
2am.

Okay.

Continue chatting with your girlfriends till then.
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 04, 2015
MzNelly:

Okay.
Continue chatting with your girlfriends till then.
undecided
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 6:29am On May 05, 2015
AgapeCharis:
You got eyes sis. cheesy
Hahaha... Funny U.
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 6:36am On May 05, 2015
Enypie:

Hahaha... Funny U.
Lol! grin
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Caseless: 7:30am On May 05, 2015
MzNelly:

Lol, really?
yeah...

undecided
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Caseless: 7:30am On May 05, 2015
Briee:

looking for me?
yeah...
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Agrika: 7:33am On May 05, 2015
She is a beautiful woman when u look at her closely u go no say na small pikin...thats what being plumpy does to a girl with dark skin it makes her look older than her age
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 7:50am On May 05, 2015
Caseless:
yeah...

undecided

Why?
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 8:33am On May 05, 2015
kunmis1:
just feel like doing this..

its a beautiful morning

Pics taken with my infinix hot front cam 2mp

And secondary 5mp

U r a beautigul guy, why did u chose a fat one??She is fat now so imagine whats gona be after giving birth ?!
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by dalyricist: 8:34am On May 05, 2015
Agrika:
She is a beautiful woman when u look at her closely u go no say na small pikin...thats what being plumpy does to a girl with dark skin it makes her look older than her age

Thanks u
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Caseless: 8:37am On May 05, 2015
MzNelly:

Why?
it is Jst there- I can't explain 'why'.
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 8:42am On May 05, 2015
Caseless:
it is Jst there- I can't explain 'why'.

When you can explain why, you know where to find me.
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by dalyricist: 8:48am On May 05, 2015
gofyourself:

U r a beautigul guy, why did u chose a fat one??She is fat now so imagine whats gona be after giving birth ?!

Firstly, Tanks for d compliments....

However, being fat isn't a crime, or ain't dey gonna get married simple cos dey r fat?

I knew she's fat

I just love her that way....

Thank u
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Caseless: 9:02am On May 05, 2015
MzNelly:

When you can explain why, you know where to find me.
I just can't put a face to it(feeling) right now, but I know I'm struck and drawn by you. sad

I'm coming for you!
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Agrika: 9:23am On May 05, 2015
gofyourself:

Useless jealous cow, wats ur own, tell me how e take concern u now
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Agrika: 9:26am On May 05, 2015
gofyourself:

And u think u look slimmer than her? See as she deyy like cat wey fall inside bleach
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Rajjah(f): 9:28am On May 05, 2015
stefanlover:
Poster you n your babe seems excited like this is your first time using a digital camera. undecided
loooooool. U bad o
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Agrika: 9:32am On May 05, 2015
pretydiva:
D op is jobless. D babe in d pix, is she ur mom ..jst curious tho
No she is ur role model, u should aim to be like her

1 Like

Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by kenex4ever(m): 9:38am On May 05, 2015
pretydiva:
D op is jobless. D babe in d pix, is she ur mom ..jst curious tho
if he posts a younger girl, u would b d first to say it's child abuse.
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Jayjay0(m): 9:39am On May 05, 2015
is that your mum? lipsrsealed
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by dalyricist: 9:50am On May 05, 2015
Jayjay0:
is that your mum? lipsrsealed
Ur step-mom
By d way, av u finished washing her clothes?
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Jayjay0(m): 10:38am On May 05, 2015
dalyricist:

Ur step-mom
By d way, av u finished washing her clothes?
funny you undecided
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by holusormi(m): 10:53am On May 05, 2015
Uhm my nigger , ur babe looks like one Olosho I carried overnight at pekas..... Am sure it's her , intact she's the one .... angry
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by dalyricist: 11:11am On May 05, 2015
holusormi:
Uhm my nigger , ur babe looks like one Olosho I carried overnight at pekas..... Am sure it's her , intact she's the one .... angry

U neva talk anytin
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Missmossy(f): 11:36am On May 05, 2015
Chai! Nairalanders and bad mouth sad

1 Like

Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 11:39am On May 05, 2015
Agrika:

And u think u look slimmer than her? See as she deyy like cat wey fall inside bleach

defo. i don't have such belly and a.ss like double cupboard. didnt understand your last sentence at all. well it wasn't important anyway because your opinion about me is irrelevant at all
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 11:42am On May 05, 2015
Agrika:

Useless jealous cow, wats ur own, tell me how e take concern u now

JESUS!!!!!! learn f.ucking english, villager !!!!!! how do u know am useless? do u know me? i don't think so b.itch. jealous about what? about telling that he is cute? or jealous about her being fat? don't u think world has more wonderful d.icks, than his? :DDDDD i.diot
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 11:44am On May 05, 2015
dalyricist:

However, being fat isn't a crime, or ain't dey gonna get married simple cos dey r fat?

I knew she's fat

Thank u

well gud for u, however, if u will marry her, u should consider health issues related with overweight and how it will impact yours and your children future
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 11:44am On May 05, 2015
dalyricist:

I knew she's fat

Thank u

well gud for u, however, if u will marry her, u should consider health issues related with overweight and how it will impact yours and your children future
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Agrika: 12:56pm On May 05, 2015
gofyourself:

JESUS!!!!!! learn f.ucking english, villager !!!!!! how do u know am useless? do u know me? i don't think so b.itch. jealous about what? about telling that he is cute? or jealous about her being fat? don't u think world has more wonderful d.icks, than his? :DDDDD i.diot
Villager? Anumpama!White Monkey! You have the guts to call a beautiful YOUNG innocent ebony lady, Fat, when actually u urself look like something that was moulded with fermented Akpu, u even look like her grandma sef *takes a look at her christian mother's arm*...if truelly u are not jealous why will u "advise" him on the choice of girls to marry, him ask u, busybody, London Goat!
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Agrika: 12:58pm On May 05, 2015
gofyourself:

God in heaven see me see busybody ooo, these bush white cat no go leave ds man alone, him say him like her like that wetin come be ur own.
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 05, 2015
Agrika:

Villager? Anumpama!White Monkey! You have the guts to call a beautiful YOUNG innocent ebony lady, Fat, when actually u urself look like something that was moulded with fermented Akpu, u even look like her grandma sef *takes a look at her christian mother's arm*...if truelly u are not jealous why will u "advise" him on the choice of girls to marry, him ask u, busybody, London Goat!

U f.ucking RACISTS c.unt . I dont understand a word from your giberrish! Where have u seen white monkey? Btw looked at the mirror? smiley or it broke from horror?smiley))

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build / What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? / #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.