Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) (33203 Views)

The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK / Why Osinbajo Must Dislodge The Cabal — Sen. Murray-bruce / Osinbajo Meets With Members Of Major Oil Marketers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by Champele(m): 12:02pm On May 04, 2015
Tinubu; APC.... People: CHANGE! LOL

2 Likes

Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by frisky2good(m): 12:03pm On May 04, 2015
Construction company dey import fuel again?
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by gregg2: 12:04pm On May 04, 2015
Mogidi:
The number one on the list is Tinubu family owned Oando Nigerian Plc.

Oando Nigerian Plc. – N228.506 billion

If indeed Buhari mean business let him start from the Tinubu mafia family.

[size=14pt]OandO provided the two
private jets Buhari used throughout his campaigns.

Baba Brainless will do them nothing
[/size]

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by Gr8amechi: 12:04pm On May 04, 2015
wahala this is why we need refineries

1 Like

Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by snowland(m): 12:04pm On May 04, 2015
Mogidi:

But Tinubu is every where chopping, not just from this scam. The Jagaban of corruption is corruption personified.
Lol...Issorite. Na Business diversification. God dey watch us all.

1 Like

Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by luvmijeje(f): 12:06pm On May 04, 2015
You don't expect to fight corruption and expect corruption not to fight back. May God grant our President elect the will and the wisdom to confront whosoever and whatsoever that will be indicted in any corrupt cases.

2 Likes

Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by adeA1(m): 12:07pm On May 04, 2015
I knw d Tanoids won't ask for d PINACCLE owner but will keep hammarin on Tinubu(d name whch may nt evn be traced to the tday man of moder NIGERIA) jst to dent d GMB. Oobii. U wll sn Surrender

2 Likes

Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by luvmijeje(f): 12:10pm On May 04, 2015
If Oando plc is found to be guilty of fleecing this Nation, they must be persecuted and force to cough out our money.

2 Likes

Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by Idrismusty97(m): 12:10pm On May 04, 2015
Buhari hurry up and grant the EFCC autonomy!

1 Like

Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by datribune: 12:11pm On May 04, 2015
otijah:
Tinubu and his families have sucked nigeria dry and is still shouting for change, dis tin tire me ooo undecided

[b]Ar u always dis clueless?. DIS WALE TINUBU'S OANDO IS A MAJOR MARKETER, A GENUINE IMPORTER.
d problem is wit d pseudo-companies licensed by Ahmadu Ali in 2009 - 2011 who collect subsidy without importing products. Members of dis pseudo-companies ar PDP fronts, cronies, govt sponsors & scions of PDP chieftains.

What u don't know is dat d subsidy bazaar took a turn 4 d worse when Ahmadu Ali became chairman of PPPRA. Prior to his appointment in 2009 there were just 49 importers. Ahmadu Ali single-handedly raised d number frm 49 importers to 140 between 2009 & 2011 & d subsidy payment ballooned frm N421.5b in 2009 to 2.19 trillion in 2011. One of those arraigned by EFCC in d subsidy scam was his son, Mamman Nasir Ali who runs Nasaman Oil Services. Another is Mahmud Tukur, who runs Eterna Oil and Gas Plc & is d son of Alhaji Bamanga Tukur, former PDP chairman.
dis monumental rape of our national patrimony is true to character of d utterly corrupt, despicable & dysfunctional PDP's way of allocating import licences & sharing our national wealth among cronies, fronts, govt sponsors & party chieftains.[/b].

5 Likes

Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by Geedhey(m): 12:12pm On May 04, 2015
Whenever lists are published we all jump on the band wagon of bashing based on our different sentiments, but we have forgotten that as this list is concerned these people are business men who capitalizes on the loop hole of the government policies or non enforcement of the existing laws. What we just fight for is to make sure the Corruption agencies are made to do their jobs without any hindrance. We really need people to face the wrath of Law before they desist if not. We all Joking.
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by coolcharm(m): 12:16pm On May 04, 2015
xreal:

You spoke exactly -my mind.

GOD save Nigeria.

Brotherly, sometimes, I silently weep for this country. But we can only work towards better days.
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by blazetitov: 12:16pm On May 04, 2015
Mogidi:

If indeed Buhari means business let him start from the Tinubu mafia family.

Oga, you fell for the OP's gimmick. Why list Oando first with N228.506BN before a construction company with N300BN? I smell tribalism, ethnicity and another Tinubu bashing thread in the making.

Anyway, all these payments should be properly looked into and cases of fraudulent claims punished according to the laws of the land.

Cheers!!!

3 Likes

Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by emmatok(m): 12:16pm On May 04, 2015
Geedhey:
Whenever lists are published we all jump on the band wagon of bashing based on our different sentiments, but we have forgotten that as this list is concerned these people are business men who capitalizes on the loop hole of the government policies or non enforcement of the existing laws. What we just fight for is to make sure the Corruption agencies are made to do their jobs without any hindrance. We really need people to face the wrath of Law before they desist if not. We all Joking.

The list is old.

African Petroleum no longer exist

Were is Capital OIL.

2 Likes

Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by chukwukamma(m): 12:20pm On May 04, 2015
luvinhubby:
Have said before, i owe GEJ an apology for mobilising & participating in the anti-fuel subsidy protests of Jan. 2012, because as long as this subsidy cabal is getting huge & lazy profits from fuel importation, new refinaries wiil never be built, existing ones can never function well & the nation will be held at their ransome..

KILL SUBSIDY BEFORE SUBSIDY KILLS NIGERIA.

I kept saying then we should allow the subsidy to be removed, by now we would have gotten over all that.
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by youngalex(m): 12:21pm On May 04, 2015
emmatok:

The list is old.

African Petroleum no longer exist

Were is Capital OIL.

The list was released last quarter 2014,that OANDO oil was the first wasn't my making,it was an exclusive report from Sahara reporters,click on the link and check for yourself,we should be more concerned on how best to end this subsidy issue and to repair the existing refineries.

1 Like

Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by Nellybii: 12:25pm On May 04, 2015
This figures are not current.
This is an old post

https://www.nairaland.com/845089/nigerian-oil-cabal

Please give us current information
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by Holatunde007(m): 12:27pm On May 04, 2015
PLS WHO IS TINUBU? AND y IS EVERYONE POINTING FINGER AT HIM? DOES HE WORK OANDO OIL CO.?

3 Likes

Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by Jesusloveyou: 12:30pm On May 04, 2015
jimi4us:
you see , Oando wey the tinubus get base? dis country is finish.
ur clueless gej decide to give out non-existence subside to cabals,tinubu also decide to collect his share

1 Like

Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by Jowonloju(m): 12:31pm On May 04, 2015
SUBSIDY MUST STOP
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by Onelovetayz(m): 12:33pm On May 04, 2015
Mogidi:

If indeed Buhari means business let him start from the Tinubu mafia family.

So, you fail to see the Pinnacle Construction deal worth of 300 billion. Think straight, this is not a matter of Tinubu family alone let's find lasting solution.

1 Like

Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by Myself2(m): 12:34pm On May 04, 2015
youngalex:
Oando Oil, CONOIL, African Petroleum and MRS Oil are among the powerful players in the petroleum sector that have shared over N3.655 trillion between 2006 and September 2011 in pursuit of importation of refined petroleum products.

This was revealed in Abuja by the Nigerian Senate joint Committee on Petroleum (Downstream), Appropriation and Finance.
Senator Magnus Ibe, the chairman of the committee, also disclosed that some 100 companies in the downstream sector and in construction, shared over N1.426 trillion between January and August 2011 alone.

Oando Oil is owned by Wale Tinubu’s Oando; Mike Adenuga owns CONOIL, Femi Otedola owns AP, while MRS Oil is run by Aliko Dangote's brother, Sayyu Dantata. Other key players named today include Pinaccle Construction Ltd, as well as Integrated Oil and Gas, which is owned by a former Minister of the Interior, Capt. Emmanuel Iheanacho.

The full list, and their individual haul, as read out by Senator Abe, is as follows:

1. Oando Nigerian Plc. – N228.506 billion shocked shocked shocked

2. MRS –N224.818 billion

3. Pinnacle Construction-N300 billion

4. Enak Oil & Gas –N19.684 billion

5. CONOIl – N37.960 billion

6. Bovas & Co. Nig. Ltd. – N5.685 billion,

7. Obat- N85 billion and AP; N104.5billion.

8. Folawiyo Oil - N113.3 billion

9. IPMAN Investment Limited- N10.9billion

10. ACON - N24.1billion

11. Atio Oil-N64.4billion

12. AMP- N11.4billion

13. Honeywell-N12.2billion

14. Emac Oil- N19.2billion

15. D.Jones Oil-N14.8billion;

16. Capital Oil - N22.4 billion

17. AZ Oil- N18.613billion

18. Eterna oil- N5.57 billion

19. Dozil oil- N3.375 billion

20. Fort oil-N8.582 billion.

21. Integrated Oil and Gas- N30.777 billion

Source:http://saharareporters.com/2011/12/02/fuel-subsidy-scam-senate-releases-names-cabal

Nigerians have been scammed,and Thiefnuboo will be saying that GEJ administration is stealing funds in the name of subsidy and that there is nothing like subsidy.

SAI Buhari
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by maximilano: 12:34pm On May 04, 2015
I've never heard where a responsible government anywhere in the world blame Cabals for it's failure. This list has been out since 2012, what have they done to curb the Cabals?
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by Myself2(m): 12:36pm On May 04, 2015
blazetitov:

Oga, you fell for the OP's gimmick. Why list Oando first with N228.506BN before a construction company with N300BN? I smell tribalism, ethnicity and another Tinubu bashing thread in the making.

Anyway, all these payments should be properly looked into and cases of fraudulent claims punished according to the laws of the land.

Cheers!!!

Whether you list Oando first,second or last o,the question is DID OANDO COLLECT N228.6 BILLION in subsidy claims in the period under review or not

Stick to the topic and stop begging the question,this was how you people deceived Nigerians
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by ymbello1: 12:37pm On May 04, 2015
jimi4us:
you see , Oando wey the tinubus get base? dis country is finish.

Na U finished and Na only Oando u see there. Bad belle
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by maximilano: 12:38pm On May 04, 2015
chukwukamma:

I kept saying then we should allow the subsidy to be removed, by now we would have gotten over all that.
Yes removal of subsidy is good if Corruption is not involved.
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by gentlelarry(m): 12:44pm On May 04, 2015
En en! Se na dem be dis... OoooooOk! Wait make I bring my gun.
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by Lionsclaw: 12:45pm On May 04, 2015
No u are the mumu. Leave the peesident alone. So only Oando shuld be there because u knw it belongs to d Tinubus. And because anoda company is there ur president bcoms a mumu. U are a bigggggg full.
LordCenturion:
This change reveal a lot of things....
That wale Tinubu is jagaban family, but who own that pinnacle oil.... Can u c that our President is mumu,
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by Chiaka(f): 12:46pm On May 04, 2015
Scrap them off. Nigerians need change!
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by gentlelarry(m): 12:46pm On May 04, 2015
Myself2:

Nigerians have been scammed,and Thiefnuboo will be saying that GEJ administration is stealing funds in the name of subsidy and that there is nothing like subsidy.
SAI Buhari
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by Horlufemi(m): 12:46pm On May 04, 2015
gratiaeo:
Tinubu milking Nigeria dry since 1900

Did you see pinnacle?
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by datribune: 12:47pm On May 04, 2015
[quote author=Myself2 post=33406616]

[s]Nigerians have been scammed,and Thiefnuboo will be saying that GEJ administration is stealing funds in the name of subsidy and that there is nothing like subsidy.

SAI Buhari[[/s]/quote]

[b]Don't get it twisted. OANDO IS OWNED BY WALE TINUBU & NOT D JAGABAN. OANDO IS A MAJOR MARKETER, A GENUINE IMPORTER OF PETROLEUM PRODUCTS.
d problem is wit d pseudo-companies licensed by Ahmadu Ali in 2009 - 2011 who collect subsidy without importing products. Members of dis pseudo-companies ar PDP fronts, cronies, govt sponsors & scions of PDP chieftains.
What u don't know is dat d subsidy bazaar took a turn 4 d worse when Ahmadu Ali became chairman of PPPRA. Prior
to his appointment in 2009 there were just 49 importers. Ahmadu Ali single-handedly raised d number frm 49 importers to 140 between 2009 & 2011 & d subsidy payment ballooned frm N421.5b in 2009 to 2.19 trillion in 2011. One of those arraigned by EFCC in d subsidy scam was his son, Mamman Nasir Ali who runs Nasaman Oil Services. Another is Mahmud Tukur, who runs Eterna Oil and Gas Plc & is d son of Alhaji Bamanga Tukur, former PDP chairman.

dis monumental rape of our national patrimony is true to character of d utterly corrupt, despicable & dysfunctional PDP's way of allocating import licences & sharing our national wealth among cronies, fronts, govt sponsors & party chieftains..
[/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dokpesi, Unable To Meet N400 Million Bail Condition, Spends Night In Kuje Prison / Throwback Photo Of General Tukur Buratai / Fuel Hike: It Will Be An Indefinite Nationwide Strike Without Notice - Ajaero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.