Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,125 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) (33206 Views)

The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK / Why Osinbajo Must Dislodge The Cabal — Sen. Murray-bruce / Osinbajo Meets With Members Of Major Oil Marketers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by asha01: 4:18pm On May 04, 2015
omenka:
Nothing new here that we didn't know in 2012. What happened to all the subsidy crooks indicted by various reports?? Was anyone prosecuted? Was anyone convicted?? How much was recovered from the subsidy crooks??

Why do these guys always wanna shifts their responsibilities to the general public?? Why do we have them where they are?? What exactly are we supposed to do with this list, go on and lynch the people involved when we have courts of competent jurisdictions and the anti-corruption agencies to convict defaulters ??

This country is really sick under this administration. It was the same way they had to make a lengthy documentary about the biggest landlord in Nigeria, accusing him of every single crime one can think of, yet couldn't as much as institute a legal case against him.

Smh.

reasons are they are all in the same cabal and they have stolen so much and are still stealing to be able to buy the so call "courts of competent jurisdictions and the anti-corruption agencies" who themselves are part of the cabal. if by any chance Buhari is integrated into this cabal, then Nigeria is doomed because he is our perceived now

2 Likes

Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by Dsecret: 4:26pm On May 04, 2015
[/color]WHO OWNS PINNACLE CONSTRUCTION
[color=#006600]N2.7 Billion Subsidy Scam: Allegation Against Me Is Malicious-Wogu …Pinnacle Contractors Say “We were not indicted”
Labor and Productivity Minister, Chief Emeka Wogu has said the allegation linking him to subsidy scam with Pinnacle Contractors Limited are malicious attempt aimed at attacking his hard earned reputation.

A former member of the House of Representatives, Dino Melaye, accused the Minister of Labor and Productivity of ownership of Pinnacle Contractors Limited, an organization fingered to have fraudulently received N2.7 billion in the fuel subsidy scam.

But Wogu declared that he had long resigned and sold Pinnacle Contractors to Masters Energy Oil and Gas Limited five months before it went into the subsidy business.

According to the Minister, “The Pinnacle Contractors Ltd was sold to Masters Energy Oil and Gas Ltd in March 2010 for an agreed sum of which payments have been effected in accordance to the sales agreement.”

He said his resignation from the board and the sale of Pinnacle Contractors was duly registered by the CAC on the 7th day of April 2010 after his formal resignation on the 9th day of March 2010.

Wogu explained that, “after the said sales and business takeover of Pinnacle Contractors Ltd by Masters Energy Oil and Gas Ltd the new owners took over the affairs of the said company completely and ran the enterprise without any recourse whatsoever to the Honorable Minister.”

According to him, “all documents relating to the sale and transfer of Pinnacle Contractors Ltd to Masters Energy Oil and Gas Ltd are public documents and are available to all Nigerians to see with the CAC.”

Also, the new owners of Pinnacle Contractors dispelled insinuations that the company is faceless and had been indicted in the Petroleum subsidy scam.

They also absolved the Labor Minister of ownership and involvement in the activities of Pinnacle Contractors.

“The Honorable Minister of Labor and Productivity, Chief Emeka Wogu has no stake in Pinnacle Contractors. For the avoidance of doubt, let us restate here that he has no hand in the company and he is NOT a signatory to Pinnacle Contractors account. “

A statement signed by the Management of Masters Oil and Gas and made available to journalists stated that Pinnacle Contractors is a legitimate company which pays its taxes; it pays VAT and also has its own bank account. You cannot have all these in place if your company is not registered. You cannot have a tax number if you are not a registered company; you cannot have a VAT number if you are not a registered company.”

The Company says, “the petroleum products for which the subsidy claim was made was actually imported into the country and sold in the country as evident in the bill of lading, certificate of clearance and reports of the various regulatory agencies.”

According to the company, “The presidential committee on the verification of subsidy payment deems this clarification necessary in view of the public interest generated by the false reports and the purported indictment of the company.”
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by Dsecret: 4:30pm On May 04, 2015
FROM the above explanation,I went further checking the names behind the new owners. This is what I found
MASTER OIL & GAS LTD.
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by Dsecret: 4:32pm On May 04, 2015
[/color]
[color=#006600]MASTER OIL & GAS LTD. MANAGEMENT TEAM.
[color=#006600]
Dr. Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah, OON, is the President of Masters Energy Group, a conglomerate with over 15 subsidiaries and interests spanning across Oil & Gas, Banking, Insurance, Aviation, Shipping, Dredging, Logistics, Construction, Travel Agency, Power, e.t.c.

He was a banker of distinction and spent over 10 years in banking sector during which he received many commendations and awards as proof of his diligence and high rated performance. He voluntarily resigned from Zenith Bank as an Assistant General Manager.

He is a very successful entrepreneur and businessman with a heart of gold. His belief in the Nigerian economy is strong and unequivocal. Dr. Uchechukwu Ogah stands like a colossus in the area of philanthropy. He is the founder, The Uche Ogah Foundation. Dr. Ogah has an excellent track record of performance. He is very enterprising, articulate, humane and a goal getter. Above all, he is a quintessential gentleman.

Dr. Uchechukwu Ogah is a holder of the following: National Award, Officer of the Order of the Niger (OON), an Honourary Doctorate Degree in Business Administration, Pride of Abia and Oke Oji of Abia among many other awards.

A member of various professional bodies, Dr. Ogah is a Fellow of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Nigerian Institute of Shipping, Institute of Brand Management of Nigeria among others. He has transformed Masters Energy Oil and Gas Limited into becoming one of the most formidable, dynamic and vibrant brands in the oil and gas sector of Nigeria.

Mr. Ogah holds the following academic degrees: Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from University of Lagos, Bachelor of Science (Banking & Finance) from Ogun State University, Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) from University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) and HND (Distinction) in Accountancy from the prestigious Institute of Management and Technology, Enugu.

http://w3.mastersenergyltd.com/?page_id=85

[/color]

1 Like

Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by weslineo: 4:44pm On May 04, 2015
We don't need to cry again.That is why we elected a new regime.They should be able to clean up this mess and get a message of happiness to the masses.Except we don enter one chance.

2 Likes

Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by adeA1(m): 5:07pm On May 04, 2015
Chiaka:

Well that's who they know! the one shouting change all about like a mad dog and here he is......
and where s d fairness then?
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by unclejb2(m): 5:12pm On May 04, 2015
myola777:
What are u saying, what can u say about Diesel that have been deregulated? the truth is both government and marketers are not honest
i dont know the last time anyone queued to buy diesel........ I queued for 28 hrs to buy fuel last week.
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by help3852: 5:19pm On May 04, 2015
[size=15pt]I wish this will open Tinubu's E -warriors eyes [/size]
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by Forwetinnah: 5:56pm On May 04, 2015
Mogidi:

Bros na wa, same people preaching "change"

The change wey dem dey shout na to take control...thats what their selfish change has been all about. Now all their shady deals will be swept under the carpet especially with this news
http://nigerianbulletine.com/threads/g-7-nations-are-sponsors-of-oil-theft-in-nigeria-balarabe-musa.111195/

To crown it all they already have the APC as their allies. ND don suffer for Hausa and Yoruba politicians hand

1 Like

Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by myola777(m): 6:04pm On May 04, 2015
unclejb2:
i dont know the last time anyone queued to buy diesel........ I queued for 28 hrs to buy fuel last week.
you don't need to queue before you get diesel because is not in hot demand. And my question is how much are they selling it compare to international market?
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by Myself2(m): 6:15pm On May 04, 2015
[quote author=datribune post=33407070][/quote]

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr I feel so enraged @ you, I could strangle you for trying to mislead people.TINUBU aka THIEFNUBOO is the owner of Oando, Wale and the other pawns are just his fronts.Go and do ur research, most businesses owned by Thiefnuboo don't show his name on forms CO2 and CO7
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by ibietela2(m): 6:31pm On May 04, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Tinubu is also part of the cabal holding Nigeria to ransom.

No, he is the head of the CHANGED PROGRESSIVE.

yimu
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by PRYCE(m): 6:49pm On May 04, 2015
AhmedMustapha:

These guys are businessmen so they don't run charity homes. The report clearly stated the amount government pays to the oil importers as subsidies. It never accused the importers of any wrongdoing. If government pays me for service I provide, how does that make me corrupt?
So you mean the services they provide are transparent? Why then were they categorized?
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by AhmedMustapha(m): 6:58pm On May 04, 2015
PRYCE:
So you mean the services they provide are transparent? Why then were they categorized?
What do you mean categorized? the report only stated the amounts paid to them as subsidies
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by PRYCE(m): 7:02pm On May 04, 2015
AhmedMustapha:

What do you mean categorized? the report only stated the amounts paid to them as subsidies
You didn't answer my first question bro...
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by AhmedMustapha(m): 7:17pm On May 04, 2015
PRYCE:
You didn't answer my first question bro...
I never said the services they provide are transparent
I only said the report doesn't prove anything
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by coolcharm(m): 7:26pm On May 04, 2015
tabisegroup:

But why didn't my fore fathers bear the hardship..

Lol... U can wake them up and ask o cheesy

But seriously those guys no try for us @ all. They just followed mumuciously grin
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by coolcharm(m): 7:32pm On May 04, 2015
mickey45:

Folly and ignorance of economic dynamics are d two most prominent reasons I can name for why anyone would in his right senses raise a placard against subsidy removal.

They were d ones supplying d placard carriers with pure water n etc during d campaign abi u tink say dose tins b manna?

I'm sure they knew d guy was going to eliminate d so called subsidy for good if he enters.

Una no see as dey quickly go greet Gmb wen d guy enter? I even heard of otedola encouraging one guy who works with him wen d latter told him he wasn't voting oga Otuoke.

I just pray GmB sees them for what they are n stays away from them else, he will trully become d "Baba One chance" some people have been calling him.

Jona's mistake was in keeping their activities a secret, all because he didn't want to step on their toes.

I have learn't d lesson though, dnt get too friendly with people who you know u MUST anger if u must succeed.

Bro, we just hope GMB will be blunt with them, even though some of his cronies will be found wanting as well. He will be doing himself and Nigerians a great service if this revenue hole in our safe box can be patched.

I pray he doesn't play party politics with national issues tho
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by coolcharm(m): 7:34pm On May 04, 2015
Chiaka:

We have been silently weeping all along.....we should weep openly now

Lol... I fear Nigerians will collectively agree to do so undecided
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by fairheven: 7:43pm On May 04, 2015
ThE senator is just. Making NOise,'all they do is to raise alarm,colleCt their own share...and..end of story
After all wat has become of prEvious Probs??
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by olayinkaj2(m): 7:44pm On May 04, 2015
We just have master degree thieves in agbada and suit.
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by PRYCE(m): 8:27pm On May 04, 2015
AhmedMustapha:

I never said the services they provide are transparent
I only said the report doesn't prove anything
Okay my bad... let's rephrase the question shall we... Do You Believe The Services They Render don't reek of Corruption?
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by handsometokunbo: 8:40pm On May 04, 2015
Mogidi:
The number one on the list is Tinubu family owned Oando Nigerian Plc.

Oando Nigerian Plc. – N228.506 billion

If indeed Buhari means business let him start from the Tinubu mafia family.

Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by Uncletony(m): 8:56pm On May 04, 2015
It shall never be well with Obasanjo!!..even @ death, he will neva knw peace!
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by wanted(m): 9:37pm On May 04, 2015
coolcharm:
Huh? Pinnacle construction kwa? Oando, MRS, Conoil, Ap, Capital oil e.t.c. We know but who the fvuck is PINNACLE construction? To think that they got the lion share and no trace of their operations in the downstream sector. Cabal indeed!

How sane is it to be subsidising petroleum products to in trillions of Naira when such monies could have possibly gone into building and operating local refineries??

NIGERIANS should just bear the hardship of deregulation for a while if we truly want to be free from the hands of this criminals.

It shall never be well with the thieves of our commonwealth! Sooner or later, karma will serve them what they deserve.
karma nor dey touch who hold IT. karma sef de regard bar.
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by datribune: 10:02pm On May 04, 2015
Myself2:

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr I feel so enraged @ you, I could strangle you for trying to mislead people.TINUBU aka THIEFNUBOO is the owner of Oando, Wale and the other pawns are just his fronts.Go and do ur research, most businesses owned by Thiefnuboo don't show his name on forms CO2 and CO7

When will u hav sense?. I didn't expect a better reaction frm a deluded TANoid who is so dumb dat he thought nigerians will keep d clueless kleptimaniac in power.
Listen Dumbo, unlike OANDO dat has not been cited 4 any wrongdoing, two scions of PDP chieftains, Ahmadu Ali & Bamanga Tukur hav been charged by d EFCC in d subsidy scam. When will u hav sense to realize dat nigerians hav rejected d rabidly corrupt PDP & will soon eject frm Aso rock its weakest, most corrupt & clueless occupant in history?.
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by Myself2(m): 11:15pm On May 04, 2015
datribune:

When will u hav sense?. I didn't expect a better reaction frm a deluded TANoid who is so dumb dat he thought nigerians will keep d clueless kleptimaniac in power.
Listen Dumbo, unlike OANDO dat has not been cited 4 any wrongdoing, two scions of PDP chieftains, Ahmadu Ali & Bamanga Tukur hav been charged by d EFCC in d subsidy scam. When will u hav sense to realize dat nigerians hav rejected d rabidly corrupt PDP & will soon eject frm Aso rock its weakest, most corrupt & clueless occupant in history?.

Oh shut up and don't give me that tanoid crap that y'all brainwashed Thiefnuboo apologists get high on.I have more sense than your father,my dog has more sense than your mother,despite the fact that your mother's pvssy is full of my dogs sperrm,you can deceive yourself all you want,but we all know who owns Oando and it's Thiefnuboo.Now you can go and hang yourself you inebriated schmuck

[img][/img]
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by Daykoozy(m): 6:40am On May 05, 2015
chaloner:
Lower niger we stand , dats y dey dnt wan us to go. Or to even see ss as our brothers. Very dangerous set of pple
what the South south lacks thus far is tha intellectual prowess to begin and channel the resource control debate. Unfortunately, thugs such as Tompolo and Asari are viewed as the leaders the voice of the SS.
We held a meeting with some of their so called leaders last year; these guys were clueless and corrupt. And that's why Oando and the likes will continue dominating and enriching themselves.
It didn't help that GEJ, a southerner, failed to grasp the mantle and call for resource countrol. He squandered a rare opportunity.
My only hope is that this region will not become completely desolate in 20yrs time When the resource no longer holds the same value.
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by chaloner(m): 7:54am On May 05, 2015
Daykoozy:

what the South south lacks thus far is tha intellectual prowess to begin and channel the resource control debate. Unfortunately, thugs such as Tompolo and Asari are viewed as the leaders the voice of the SS.
We held a meeting with some of their so called leaders last year; these guys were clueless and corrupt. And that's why Oando and the likes will continue dominating and enriching themselves.
It didn't help that GEJ, a southerner, failed to grasp the mantle and call for resource countrol. He squandered a rare opportunity.
My only hope is that this region will not become completely desolate in 20yrs time When the resource no longer holds the same value.

my brother you made a point in who stands for south south , wish tthey will present one or two free will men to fight for them . I bliv if they rally round men of capability and up rightness. , their wish must be heard . Asari and tom will only lead in tthe path of war , let theem mak that one a plan B and not att a forefront
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by AhmedMustapha(m): 8:01am On May 05, 2015
PRYCE:
Okay my bad... let's rephrase the question shall we... Do You Believe The Services They Render don't reek of Corruption?
I wouldn't base my belief on hearsay. If I have proof as to how they go about their services then I will know if their services reek of corruption.
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by PRYCE(m): 8:41am On May 05, 2015
AhmedMustapha:

I wouldn't base my belief on hearsay. If I have proof as to how they go about their services then I will know if their services reek of corruption.
But You're aware of the '12 Farouk Lawan bribery Saga which one of these players was involved ( Otedola)?, If this fellow was clean he wouldn't have budged to Lawan's $$$ Request.... And you are also aware of the inflated figures these players have been receiving from the government as subsidy? That's Short Changing the government! Need I say more? These facts i've stated are no where near Hearsay and you know it....
Re: Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) by AhmedMustapha(m): 8:48am On May 05, 2015
PRYCE:
But You're aware of the '12 Farouk Lawan bribery Saga which one of these players was involved ( Otedola)?, If this fellow was clean he wouldn't have budged to Lawan's $$$ Request.... And you are also aware of the inflated figures these players have been receiving from the government as subsidy? That's Short Changing the government! Need I say more? These facts i've stated are no where near Hearsay and you know it....
Of course I am aware of all this and the only player that has been indicted with proof is Otedola. How then can I accuse the rest of corruption when I have no proof.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ambode Suspends NURTW Activities In Oshodi, Bans Collection Of Fees / Crowd At Maitama Sule's Funeral Prayer (Photos) / Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.