Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student (46913 Views)

Pictures: IBBU Lecturer Trapped And Exposed By Female Student (graphic Content) / OAU Female Student In Batman Outfit (Photo) / Cucumber Stuck on A UNN Female Student's Private Part During Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by feezy(m): 12:59pm On May 04, 2015
What do you have say about this. shocked grin female student. cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 04, 2015
i'd say wtf? this is insane

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by wemicoal(m): 1:08pm On May 04, 2015
Jeez students are always a step ahead lol grin

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by laplace12(m): 1:10pm On May 04, 2015
The time taken to write this is more than enough to read it. Not minding complexities associated with bringing It out.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by ITbomb(m): 1:16pm On May 04, 2015
laplace12:

The time taken to write this is more than enough to read it. Not minding complexities associated with bringing It out.
Some people brain just dull, even if you tell them to use text book, dem go still call you to come help open where the answers dey.
If you tell them to change the words, that means say you wan wicked dem to fail

If you have just bought an android phone
Click here to know how to set it up for best performance

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by jamex93(m): 1:22pm On May 04, 2015
see gals fa

the time she use ryt am she no go use am read ni

1 Like

Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by Tallesty1(m): 1:35pm On May 04, 2015
ITbomb:

Some people brain just dull, even if you tell them to use text book, dem go still call you to come help open where the answers dey.
If you tell them to change the words, that means say you wan wicked dem to fail
That's nothing compared to those that ask for spelling after you tell them the answer.

61 Likes

Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by solotutu(m): 1:43pm On May 04, 2015
As in this is crazy I don't think this has ever bin done since the history of gbe wole n jiwe woh. this is madding

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 04, 2015
FUTO technology for service since 1981 grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by Kreamie(m): 3:36pm On May 04, 2015
What a man can do, a woman is doing it waaay better...I Hail ooo... grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by okooloyun1(m): 3:37pm On May 04, 2015
Na someone future wife be this ooo.

6 Likes

Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 04, 2015
payback time nanii #ohun ti o nlo ni ayika ba ni ayika
Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by wellmax(m): 3:37pm On May 04, 2015
Na wa ooo. This girl would cheat on her boyfriend, husband.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by Tenim47(m): 3:37pm On May 04, 2015
I fear DELSU student, aint readin
Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by Firefire(m): 3:37pm On May 04, 2015
olodorabata

1 Like

Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by nikkflexible(f): 3:38pm On May 04, 2015
grin
Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 04, 2015
brb
Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by wellmax(m): 3:38pm On May 04, 2015
And come to think of it, most of the things she wrote won't even be asked for in the exams.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by free2ryhme: 3:38pm On May 04, 2015
Women always pushing the boundaries to new limits

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by wisdomguy4u(m): 3:38pm On May 04, 2015
Children of nowadays sef
Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by Aitee1: 3:39pm On May 04, 2015
laplace12:

I'm telling you the hustle is really hard!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by WisdomCanada(m): 3:39pm On May 04, 2015
Lol
Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by Octaves(m): 3:39pm On May 04, 2015
in areas like this, i can gladly admit that girls are more advanced than guys. dem dey hide expo for weavon, bra, some even in their vægina. no kidding! you want put hand say you dey search 4 expo make them scream rape on top your head.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by snowland(m): 3:39pm On May 04, 2015
Ibadi ni'se wa.
Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by pretydiva(f): 3:39pm On May 04, 2015
Chaii..d gal is a guru in it..na wa oo

1 Like

Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by efilefun(m): 3:40pm On May 04, 2015
Lmao
Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by ayyyyo(m): 3:40pm On May 04, 2015
This girl dey learn work for my side.
I bought and condemned a new shirt just for dubz grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by jobsat34(m): 3:40pm On May 04, 2015
Tallesty1:
That's nothing compared to those that ask for spelling after you tell them the answer.

which is also less compared to those who can't write at all, other than using mercenaries..
Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by christejames(m): 3:40pm On May 04, 2015
Laziness and foolishness I must say. How would she even turn her arse to copy from while in the exam hall? ...maybe her brain is around her butt though.
Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by Femistico(m): 3:41pm On May 04, 2015
whao...dis is hilarious

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Schools Of Pharmacy In Nigeria / Gaboon Viper Killed At The Federal University Otuoke (Pictures) / Longest Word In Dictionary And Other Facts You Might Not Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.