Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,299 members, 7,957,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:23 PM

Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student (46996 Views)

Pictures: IBBU Lecturer Trapped And Exposed By Female Student (graphic Content) / OAU Female Student In Batman Outfit (Photo) / Cucumber Stuck on A UNN Female Student's Private Part During Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by rill: 3:41pm On May 04, 2015
terrible handwriting on a cheap skirt

1 Like

Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by LordCenturion(m): 3:41pm On May 04, 2015
Lolz, sharp girl, that's Wat most lady good for,, to read nah problem but boyfriend nah koko

1 Like

Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by Gwekzy: 3:41pm On May 04, 2015
She s dull

1 Like

Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by john4aguero: 3:41pm On May 04, 2015
Sure babe cheesy
This kind babe fit manage business well well oo grin grin
Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by acaciakay: 3:42pm On May 04, 2015
OMG!!! Unexpected... Chelsea don cari league! Dis chelsea fan 4 office no letme hear word again.
Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by Aregs(m): 3:42pm On May 04, 2015
Op oya confess
Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by tottinova: 3:42pm On May 04, 2015
wow! and who would think of dat. everyday human beings think of a better way to make life easier. make nobody point am finger or insult am Cus na almost the same thing as looking for free browsing cheats
Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 04, 2015
Sooooo was she caught? undecided
Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by ebpius1(m): 3:43pm On May 04, 2015
Na wa ooo
Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by kwencypresh(f): 3:43pm On May 04, 2015
Tenim47:
I fear DELSU student, aint readin
nt all ooo
I always read my book wen i ws a student dere
Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by ideaz: 3:44pm On May 04, 2015
Anyone who can invent this can easily make 2.1 in any school without going this way provided same level of creativity and effort are applied in the right direction!
Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by bastien: 3:44pm On May 04, 2015
wemicoal:
Jeez students are always a step ahead lol grin
Dr West
Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by basseyubong(m): 3:45pm On May 04, 2015
We the Leader's of tomorrow
Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by rexbuton: 3:49pm On May 04, 2015
the dark scrolls
Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by Kala11(m): 3:52pm On May 04, 2015
kwencypresh:
nt all ooo
I always read my book wen i ws a student dere

na lie joor!
Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by ceejayluv(m): 3:54pm On May 04, 2015
It's called CHINEDU... For guidance.
Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by TooNoisy(f): 3:54pm On May 04, 2015
Isn't it easier to study and pass your exams than to go through all this and risk being caught.

She's trying to pass the hard way. I think it's easier to just study.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by onyxexplicit(m): 3:54pm On May 04, 2015
the pride of motherhood....tell it to ur children
feezy:
What do you have say about this. shocked grin female student. cool
Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by kwencypresh(f): 3:56pm On May 04, 2015
Kala11:

na lie joor!
na true joor I nor do expo wen i dey delsu
Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by Cavenchy(m): 4:00pm On May 04, 2015
This is sad. But who really is to blame? Is it due to sub-standard learning facilities most of these kind of students have to learn in? the quality of tutors in learning institutions? The overdependence on unrealistic timed- examinations(which isn't true test of knowledge) cos you only encourage students to rehearse for the day and forget afterwards? if this OPs post is what is obtainable in many NIgerian schools(as many others here say it is), Isn't it then time for NIgerian institutions to review our learning methods. "Show and Tell" is done in American schools right from elementary grade schools. This helps build the child's confidence and presentation skills. By the time they get into universities they already believe greatly in the work of their research. In UK, universities focus more on practical course works which enables students to focus more on their contribution to knowledge than merely passing a written timed-exam. I know many will say we don't have the tools to combat plagiarism if we seek other forms of course work assessment in Nigeria but I know for a fact "Turn-it-in" was introduced in Nigeria a few months before the last nationwide Universities and polytechnics strike began. After the strike was called off no one heard about "Turn it in" anymore. If you use Turn it in or similar anti plagiarism software in your school pls say so.

This sort of educational decay in our country needs to stop
Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by hasshams: 4:01pm On May 04, 2015
wellmax:
And come to think of it, most of the things she wrote won't even be asked fir in the exams.
No, her boy friend lecturer gave her the question paper to study,on a day b4 d grin xams
Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by seglad2(m): 4:03pm On May 04, 2015
Thief, na dis one de join politics and viso lubricate the public money
Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by ellahzy(f): 4:07pm On May 04, 2015

.and its so unnoticeable
Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by lastmessenger: 4:07pm On May 04, 2015
This is the kind of thing that Buhari hate. Say no to corruption.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by samhark: 4:11pm On May 04, 2015
We proof to be the giant in everything, even this,may God have mercy on us
Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by jude33084(m): 4:15pm On May 04, 2015
Love to see her face cheesy
Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by fadolak(f): 4:18pm On May 04, 2015
laplace12:

The time taken to write this is more than enough to read it. Not minding complexities associated with bringing It out.
Abi now

1 Like

Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 04, 2015
Gwekzy:
She s dull

but sharp enough to learn the easy way.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 04, 2015
Gwekzy:
She s dull

but sharp enough to learn the easy way.
Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by franugo2: 4:23pm On May 04, 2015
Tenim47:
I fear DELSU student, aint readin

travesty!! Dt aint no delsuite man...most delsuites are 2 dull 2 think this upgringrin while d rest{e.g mecheesy} no need amcheesy
Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by jworos(m): 4:25pm On May 04, 2015
laplace12:

The time taken to write this is more than enough to read it. Not minding complexities associated with bringing It out.
d worse part b say as u dey write d Expo u dey read am with style, buh sum ppl nor kno...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta 2016/2017 Admissions / UNN Gave Me Animal Science / The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.