Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

He's Confused On How A Female Treated Him To, Advice Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He's Confused On How A Female Treated Him To, Advice Him (963 Views)

I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out / Lady Confused On Why This Guy Refused Sleeping With Her (PICS) / He Ended Up Having Sex With Two Blood Sisters. Advice Him On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He's Confused On How A Female Treated Him To, Advice Him by hebenezher(m): 4:45pm On May 04, 2015
geez! to my fellow nairalanders, i need an advice.... Sigh! I met with a
bae on my way to lecture this morning, i introduced myself to
her, we discussed. She even asked about my department.
Hence, i collected her phone flashed my No. So that i can have
her No. Aftermath, i logged in my whatsApp, then i typed to her:
whatsup bae... Immediately she blocked me... One thing i
observed was that. She was very friendly when we were chatting
physically.. Is she upto something?
Re: He's Confused On How A Female Treated Him To, Advice Him by Behira(f): 4:49pm On May 04, 2015
shocked Eyaa!!!.....maybe she doesnt just like u tongue but didnt want to be rude to u.
Re: He's Confused On How A Female Treated Him To, Advice Him by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 04, 2015
She didn't send you to add her on Whatsapp....did she?

You also called her "Bae".....I mean, seriously?

You were too forward and 'thirsty', while she was only interested in being friends with you.

1 Like

Re: He's Confused On How A Female Treated Him To, Advice Him by agarawu23(m): 4:53pm On May 04, 2015
the Lady is childish then, she shldnt have given you her number.

BTW did you tell her you will message her on whatsapp? she might think you are a poor dude who can't make a calltongue
Re: He's Confused On How A Female Treated Him To, Advice Him by richidinho(m): 4:58pm On May 04, 2015
,!<<<<<<<_______

¶¶¶\¶\\\¶\\\\¶¶¶¶¶¶\¶\¶¶\¶¶¶\\

**in Olu Jacobs voice*****
Try harder
Re: He's Confused On How A Female Treated Him To, Advice Him by 2dice(m): 5:08pm On May 04, 2015
She is probably under 20...bro can you do me a favour.. Delete her Number
Re: He's Confused On How A Female Treated Him To, Advice Him by hebenezher(m): 5:17pm On May 04, 2015
2dice:
She is probably under 20...bro can you do me a favour.. Delete her Number
well, I think that's exactly what I'll do. it's very weird and surprising. I was like ah ah what the f**k is wrong with this baby. before I approached her, she's been doing all sort of signs. like green light stuffs na.... to be honest, I do get appreciated and commended by both females and males regarding on how cute I'm.. what if she's try na play hard to get, tho I don't really love her. I heard she's been toying around and whyning males' heart in the hood. So I decided to see and discover it my self... as if she was very friendly to me at first
Re: He's Confused On How A Female Treated Him To, Advice Him by hebenezher(m): 5:20pm On May 04, 2015
I need advice please.... I'm feeling somehow, really upset by her attitude lately
Re: He's Confused On How A Female Treated Him To, Advice Him by Tallesty1(m): 5:20pm On May 04, 2015
MzNelly:
She didn't send you to add her on Whatsapp....did she?

You were too forward and 'thirsty', while she was only interested in being friends with you.
Kataway.

So you will block me if I call you bae?

It is either her bf was with the phone when he sent the message or the girl was with her bf.
Re: He's Confused On How A Female Treated Him To, Advice Him by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 04, 2015
Tallesty1:
Kataway.

So you will block me if I call you bae?

It is either her bf was with the phone when he sent the message or the girl was with her bf.

I still maintain my stand.

1 Like

Re: He's Confused On How A Female Treated Him To, Advice Him by demmy0325(m): 5:32pm On May 04, 2015
Mehn.. A gal u jst met... D nxt tin for U is to cal n wen things hit off.. U cnt ask for ha permission 2 add ha on whatsapp... She wil tink u want sex... She isnt cheap n she jst shows u dt..

1 Like

Re: He's Confused On How A Female Treated Him To, Advice Him by nedu2000(m): 5:53pm On May 04, 2015
Call her,if she doesn't pick/cuts the call after like 2 attempts,delete her number
Re: He's Confused On How A Female Treated Him To, Advice Him by hebenezher(m): 5:54pm On May 04, 2015
so, I should continue with package right?
Re: He's Confused On How A Female Treated Him To, Advice Him by kathykathy(f): 5:55pm On May 04, 2015
[quote author=MzNelly post=33414071]She didn't send you to add her on Whatsapp....did she?

You were too forward and 'thirsty', while she was only interested in being friends with you.[/quotecalling her bae alrdy haba! I fink he almost pounced on her nipple,,op u are power bike
Re: He's Confused On How A Female Treated Him To, Advice Him by kathykathy(f): 5:55pm On May 04, 2015
[quote author=MzNelly post=33414071]She didn't send you to add her on Whatsapp....did she?

You were too forward and 'thirsty', while she was only interested in being friends with you.[/quotecalling her bae alrdy haba! I fink he almost pounced on her nipple,,op u are rilly a power bike
Re: He's Confused On How A Female Treated Him To, Advice Him by kinglekan: 6:15pm On May 04, 2015
Behira:
shocked Eyaa!!!.....maybe she doesnt just like u tongue but didnt want to be rude to u.

I concur cheesy
Re: He's Confused On How A Female Treated Him To, Advice Him by 2dice(m): 11:44am On May 05, 2015
hebenezher:
well, I think that's exactly what I'll do. it's very weird and surprising. I was like ah ah what the f**k is wrong with this baby. before I approached her, she's been doing all sort of signs. like green light stuffs na.... to be honest, I do get appreciated and commended by both females and males regarding on how cute I'm.. what if she's try na play hard to get, tho I don't really love her. I heard she's been toying around and whyning males' heart in the hood. So I decided to see and discover it my self... as if she was very friendly to me at first
one of those girls that knw what she want or she is the friendly-flirty type.... Their Greenlight na camourflage

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice From Mature And Experienced People / Lady Rejects Guy Because He's Poor / British Man Uses His Body As Shield For His Fiancee In The Tunisa Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.