Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,478 members, 7,819,739 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

I Will Not Go To Jail - Cramjones - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Go To Jail - Cramjones (2063 Views)

William-Jennings Jefferson Jailed For Bribing Atiku - Cramjones / Why Fani-kayode Won't Go To Jail - Cramjones / Why Femi Fani-kayode Is Unlikely To Go To Jail - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Not Go To Jail - Cramjones by Pataki: 7:17pm On May 04, 2015
cramjones:

Are you Hakeem Baba Ahmed?

-CramJones

No be only Hakeem Baba Ahmed, I am also Hakeem Olajuwon.

One of the side effect of cocaine is hallucinations.

You can even start claiming mental illness from now, maybe it will help your case sir, Chief Femi.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Go To Jail - Cramjones by AhmedMustapha(m): 7:36pm On May 04, 2015
Pataki:

No be only Hakeem Baba Ahmed, I am also Hakeem Olajuwon.

One of the side effect of cocaine is hallucinations.

You can even start claiming mental illness from now, maybe it will help your case sir, Chief Femi.
What makes you believe the handle is FFK's?
Re: I Will Not Go To Jail - Cramjones by idu1(m): 8:09pm On May 04, 2015
Jonathan is a big fool for giving ffk a very sensitive campaign post.

That's where he's re-election failure started from. Thank God he left apc he could ve done the same damage to GMB.
Re: I Will Not Go To Jail - Cramjones by lekkie073(m): 8:44pm On May 04, 2015
cramjones:
For the records CramJones is not FFK. When my appointment is confirmed with GMB I will let Nairaland know who I am. Most of you call CramJones a cocaine addict and claim I will end up in jail. How is that possible when I am not Femi? Femi leased this account to me when he ported to PDP. Please let us stop the lies and stop associating CramJones with FFK.

Stop the lies!

-CramJones
Bobo yi ni serious problem o cool
Re: I Will Not Go To Jail - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 04, 2015
If you are taking this attention seeker "crackjokes" as FFK, then you definitely need to reduce the number of Orijin Bottles you are taking!
grin grin grin
Re: I Will Not Go To Jail - Cramjones by royallord1(m): 9:09pm On May 04, 2015
cramjones:
A lot of you think I will go to jail and dissapear from Nairaland - That won't happen. A lot of you think that I misappropriated money when I served in President Obasjano's government - that is a lie! A lot of you think I am a cocaine addict - That is also falsehood.

Please stop the lies and let us embrace CHANGE and work together for a prosperous, progressive and peaceful Nigeria.

-CramJones
my broda.....its amazing at the guilibility of nigerians.... at the believe that u would be found guilty, even if thats is the case i do believe you would do a plea bargain and be asked to pay 3 to 5 million naira.....but i believe that u wont be found guilty....anyways
the matter at hand is; i heard you bought a range sport for a pretty young lady.....a befitting car for her.....i trully appreciate a man who takes good care of his woman and shower her with gifts, especially with beautiful and powerful machines.....weldone...
Talking about beautiful and powerful machine I have a beautiful and powerful machine ; a 2014 benz cls.... a beauty and powerful car...as a man who has a reputation for beautiful and powerful machinery, i truly believe this would be a perfect match for you.... a real deal for telling the difference between boys and men.... a true CHANGE from the norm...
you can contact me via my email......
patoski01@gmail.com.....your privacy is assured as i want to protect and grow my reputation amongs some circle...
pics of baby below

1 Share

Re: I Will Not Go To Jail - Cramjones by raumdeuter: 9:13pm On May 04, 2015
You said you are not FFK yet said Obasanjo gave you an appointment

Ok youre not FFK you are Biancars lover
Re: I Will Not Go To Jail - Cramjones by tiger28: 10:27pm On May 04, 2015
I keep saying this, cramjones is NOT ffk. I have been following him for now. I believe CJ is an APC Stalwart who knows ffk very well. CJ's immeasurable contributions to Nairaland should be applauded rather.
Re: I Will Not Go To Jail - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 04, 2015
you are just as crazy as Musiwa.
Re: I Will Not Go To Jail - Cramjones by surveyProf(m): 11:03pm On May 04, 2015
Who is this "creamjones"?
What does he do for a living?
Behave yourself mr creamjones!!!
Re: I Will Not Go To Jail - Cramjones by surveyProf(m): 11:04pm On May 04, 2015
Who is this "creamjones"?
What does he do for a living?
Behave yourself mr creamjones!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

In 1952, A Fulani Man, Mallam Umaru Altine Was Elected Mayor In Enugu, / Amechi The Driver. / Biafra Cowards In Igboland (ohanaeze Ndigbo) Disowns Nnamdi Kalu - IPOB Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.