Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Why Fani-kayode Won't Go To Jail - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Fani-kayode Won't Go To Jail - Cramjones (1471 Views)

Why Femi Fani-kayode Is Unlikely To Go To Jail - Cramjones / I Will Not Go To Jail - Cramjones / Why Fani Kayode Should Not Be Taken Seriously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Fani-kayode Won't Go To Jail - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 22, 2015
Everyone knows that I am not a Fani-Kayode fan. I lambasted him on this forum when he left the APC. However, in as much as i dislike Fani-Kayode for his bigotry, corrupt nature, and singing a song for the paying piper, I strongly feel he may not end up in Jail as we all hope. I believe FFK will plead guilty of misappropriation and seek for a plea bargain deal. The judge on compassionate grounds would most likely chime into this deal. If Fani-Kayode returns at least 80% of what he stole he may not have a jail term or his jail term if any will be extremely shortened.

I also believe that in due time as the persecution of Fani-Kayode continues, he will reveal with evidence all those that usurped Jonathan in the last election. I strongly dislike Fani-Kayode and we must make sure that he is brought to justice come June 18th.

-CramJones

1 Share

Re: Why Fani-kayode Won't Go To Jail - Cramjones by 2cato: 6:00pm On May 22, 2015
Why beremx and cramjones the clown will go to prison?
Interesting topic
Re: Why Fani-kayode Won't Go To Jail - Cramjones by kelechi50: 6:23pm On May 22, 2015
Come Mr man who are you fooling

3 Likes

Re: Why Fani-kayode Won't Go To Jail - Cramjones by missKiffy(f): 6:34pm On May 22, 2015
cool
Re: Why Fani-kayode Won't Go To Jail - Cramjones by Nuzo1(m): 6:49pm On May 22, 2015
cramjones:

I also believe that in due time as the persecution of Fani-Kayode continues, he will reveal with evidence all those that usurped Jonathan in the last election. I strongly dislike Fani-Kayode and we must make sure that he is brought to justice come June 18th.

-CramJones

I'm at lost for words why you should be more interested in FFK revealing who sabotaged GEJ than what went wrong in OBJ's government.
Re: Why Fani-kayode Won't Go To Jail - Cramjones by jerryunit48: 6:53pm On May 22, 2015
Am from Delta but some how I like this guy
Re: Why Fani-kayode Won't Go To Jail - Cramjones by BabaNath(m): 8:39pm On May 22, 2015
Read after me. A for Apple...
Re: Why Fani-kayode Won't Go To Jail - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 22, 2015
B for Bottle
Re: Why Fani-kayode Won't Go To Jail - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 22, 2015
C for CramJones
Re: Why Fani-kayode Won't Go To Jail - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 22, 2015
D for Dangote
Re: Why Fani-kayode Won't Go To Jail - Cramjones by Randerl: 8:53pm On May 22, 2015
cramjones:
Everyone knows that I am not a Fani-Kayode fan. I lambasted him on this forum when he left the APC. However, in as much as i dislike Fani-Kayode for his bigotry, corrupt nature, and singing a song for the paying piper, I strongly feel he may not end up in Jail as we all hope. I believe FFK will plead guilty of misappropriation and seek for a plea bargain deal. The judge on compassionate grounds would most likely chime into this deal. If Fani-Kayode returns at least 80% of what he stole he may not have a jail term or his jail term if any will be extremely shortened.

-CramJones

As Long as that corruption case of yours still lingers in any court after May 29, just prepare a very good will with your lawyer because you might end up with a lengthy jail sentence..

1 Like

Re: Why Fani-kayode Won't Go To Jail - Cramjones by Gboliwe: 9:03pm On May 22, 2015
jerryunit48:
Am from Delta but some how I like this guy

What exactly has your state of origin got to do with you liking another human? What is wrong with some of you? angry
Re: Why Fani-kayode Won't Go To Jail - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 22, 2015
FFK; Which of these your daughters can you give me for a short term marriage; As in 3 months marriage contract.

I need just 2 of them, It's been long since I had a 3some.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Fani-kayode Won't Go To Jail - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 22, 2015
Zoharariel:
FFK; Which of these your daughters can you give me for a short term marriage; As in 3 months marriage contract.

I need just 2 of them, It's been long since I had a 3some.

Never in your life will you post this pictures again! Stop this!

-CramJones

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Fani-kayode Won't Go To Jail - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 22, 2015
cramjones:

Never in your life will you post this pictures again! Stop this!

-CramJones

FFK; Y are you pained? I thought you said you ain't FFK?

Now; listen to me you cocaine addict, 2 faced hypocritical f.uck, Never Ever in your life talk to me as if u're talking to Regina; Your b.itch-ass wife whose c.unt was ruptured by Atiku's 11 inch donkey's phallus, in exchange for your unbridled lust for power & attention.

There maybe lots of foolish kids on NL whom you think you can deceive with your childish identity pranks, but I am definitely not one of them - Schmuck!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Fani-kayode Won't Go To Jail - Cramjones by Pataki: 10:31pm On May 22, 2015
Zoharariel:

Now; listen to me you cocaine addict, 2 faced hypocritical f.uck, Never Ever in your life talk to me as if u're talking to Regina; Your b.itch-ass wife whose c.unt was ruptured by Atiku's 11 inch donkey's phallus, in exchange for your unbridled lust for power & attention.

There maybe lots of foolish kids on NL whom you think you can deceive with your childish identity pranks, but I am definitely not one of them - Schmuck!

Lmao! Are you minding the foolish cramgoat? cheesy cheesy cheesy

I laugh sotey, the egusi wey I just cook with the goat meat fly comot from my nose with this your response. grin grin

Una go wound persin for here oh!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Fani-kayode Won't Go To Jail - Cramjones by Pataki: 10:48pm On May 22, 2015
cramjones:
Everyone knows that I am not a Fani-Kayode fan.
Story story, who asked you? Where did you get the Cheque you posted on this forum of Femi-Fani Kayode sponsoring Buhari's campaign organization? You two-faced lying oaf.

cramjones:
I lambasted him on this forum when he left the APC.
Werey, you lambasted yourself under the influence of cocaine. Who are you fooling? You are an adult for goodness sake. Start acting like one!

cramjones:
However, in as much as i dislike Fani-Kayode for his bigotry, corrupt nature, and singing a song for the paying piper, I strongly feel he may not end up in Jail as we all hope.
Shoro niyen?! undecided Ta ni beere ejo lowo e? Igbakeji Shina Rambo.

cramjones:
I believe FFK will plead guilty of misappropriation and seek for a plea bargain deal.
OK. We don hear you.

cramjones:
The judge on compassionate grounds would most likely chime into this deal. If Fani-Kayode returns at least 80% of what he stole he may not have a jail term or his jail term if any will be extremely shortened.
You go read Psalms tire. 80%? Ole!!!! You are certainly deluded! Certified Ole. 'Ole is Ole - President Goodluck.'

cramjones:
And you are the same Femi Fani Kayode that posted a personal cheque of $5,000 US that you paid to Buhari's campaign on this forum. You are a certified dunce. And what is the relevance of your jail term with those who usurped Jonathan in the last election? Abirun is looking for whom to drag with him to jail. Don't worry, you will have more than enough company and enough congo to shine in Kirikiri. I am so happy you cannot even escape from Nigeria as your passports have all been seized. You are done for walai. And that your igbo gf......boys are waiting to shine her well well. Femi, fara buruku bale, your jail go sweet well well.......even Shecow won't mind any of your girls too when they come visiting you in Kirikiri.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Fani-kayode Won't Go To Jail - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 22, 2015
Pataki:

Story story, who asked you? Where did you get the Cheque you posted on this forum of Femi-Fani Kayode sponsoring Buhari's campaign organization? You two-faced lying oaf.

Werey, you lambasted yourself under the influence of cocaine. Who are you fooling? You are an adult for goodness sake. Start acting like one!

Shoro niyen?! undecided Ta ni beere ejo lowo e? Igbakeji Shina Rambo.

OK. We don hear you.

You go read Psalms tire. 80%? Ole!!!! You are certainly deluded! Certified Ole. 'Ole is Ole - President Goodluck.'

And you are the same Femi Fani Kayode that posted a personal cheque of $5,000 US that you paid to Buhari's campaign on this forum. You are a certified dunce. And what is the relevance of your jail term with those who usurped Jonathan in the last election? Abirun is looking for whom to drag with him to jail. Don't worry, you will have more than enough company and enough congo to shine in Kirikiri. I am so happy you cannot even escape from Nigeria as your passports have all been seized. You are done for walai. And that your igbo gf......boys are waiting to shine her well well. Femi, fara buruku bale, your jail go sweet well well.......even Shecow won't mind any of your girls too when they come visiting you in Kirikiri.

LMFAO "Igbakeji Shina Rambo" grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Fani-kayode Won't Go To Jail - Cramjones by oromankirisi(f): 7:09pm On May 23, 2015
This reply is epic!!

Zoharariel:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Fani-kayode Won't Go To Jail - Cramjones by Eshinwaju: 7:20pm On May 23, 2015
Damn........... grin...brutal tread mehnnnnn........ cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Has No Power To Jail Anybody, Like The Military Era, only court can / H / Atiku Abubakar's 23 Year Quest For Nigeria's Presidency(1992-2015)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.