Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Man Goes On Facebook Rant Because A Girl Wants Their First Date At A Restaurant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Goes On Facebook Rant Because A Girl Wants Their First Date At A Restaurant (1059 Views)

6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date / Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Goes On Facebook Rant Because A Girl Wants Their First Date At A Restaurant by baseg25(m): 7:49pm On May 04, 2015
The 'spouse market' in Nigeria is an industry in its right, with popular phrases like 'husband material' or 'wife material' being used as a yardstick to determine whether a person is good enough for marriage. These things mean different things to different people.

Take Azolike Nonso Afamefuna for example, he went on a facebook rant on Friday because a girl he'd been chatting with for months and wants to meet asked that their date be at a Fast Food restaurant.

[size=16pt]Here's what he said:[/size]

[b] "I met you here on facebook. It was love at first sight and I thought that could be it. We exchange contacts eventhough I rarely scout girls like that. We started chatting on whatsapp, going for months without meeting each other. We later agreed on how to meet because you dont stay in Lagos; only for you to tell me that the venue we would(must) be meeting should be a Fast Food Joint. Are you a material?

I know you are seeing what I posted. Yes, I did it that way so that you will equally see it and let all my friends be the judge since it was the reason we quarelled. I have the money but going to Fast Food joints like Mr Biggs to meet each other for the first time is enough serious bad signal to me. When God give some women an opportunity to have true friend they blow it up due to greediness. Sweetheart you exposed yourself. Why cant you mention one "buka" like that? Or maybe we should meet at a provision shop. I dont know if I am done with you by way of provocation due to what I posted, but if you do, please dont commit such blunder across someone else that might fall for you like I did. I am not looking for a date, I am looking for that girl that would be my ambassador when I am not there in the family; that would thoroughly represent me as a wife material; that my ever critical mother will embrace and became receptive of(although this is optional, because me loving you first is all that matters, I can handle her issues). For us going to Fast Food joint is a bad omen for my pocket. What if there were monies for such places and I finally made you mine and those monies vanished. Cant we adapt? Are my kids and your persons always going to patronize Fast Food Joints. Some girls are not worth it. Only God can save us men from making bad choices as regard to the issue of marriage because all that glitters are not gold.

#StillSearching"[/b]

It doesn't end there.

About an hour ago, he posted on Facebook about Linda Ikeji intruding on his 'privacy' because she posted his rants on her blog.

"Someone went and put my post on Linda Ikeji's blog. Some people are so meddlesome. Gawd! Linda must pay for the property right. Contacting my lawyer immediately cos this is an intrusion of privacy," he said.

We look forward to hearing from him and his lawyer

source : http://streetgist.com/man-goes-on-facebook-rant-because-a-girl-wants-their-first-date-at-a-restaurant/
Re: Man Goes On Facebook Rant Because A Girl Wants Their First Date At A Restaurant by Princecalm(m): 7:59pm On May 04, 2015
Well I don't see the fast food joint as a bad idea, was he expecting her to say his house or a motor park. Besides she never said he was the one that was going to pay for the expenses.

2 Likes

Re: Man Goes On Facebook Rant Because A Girl Wants Their First Date At A Restaurant by baseg25(m): 8:08pm On May 04, 2015
Princecalm:
Well I don't see the fast food joint as a bad idea, was he expecting her to say his house or a motor park. Besides she never said he was the one that was going to pay for the expenses.
hmmmm , expecting anoda thing
Re: Man Goes On Facebook Rant Because A Girl Wants Their First Date At A Restaurant by Princecalm(m): 8:10pm On May 04, 2015
baseg25:
hmmmm , expecting anoda thing
like what?
Re: Man Goes On Facebook Rant Because A Girl Wants Their First Date At A Restaurant by zealot4me(f): 8:11pm On May 04, 2015
incase
Re: Man Goes On Facebook Rant Because A Girl Wants Their First Date At A Restaurant by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 04, 2015
this guy is a blunder, omg!! was she expecting her to come to his bedroom?

what is so special about fastfood,how was he so sure that he will pay.

the girl should be happy he displayed himself so early,if not,her case would have been superstory in husband's house.

this guy is a nagging type meennn!!

total trash.
Re: Man Goes On Facebook Rant Because A Girl Wants Their First Date At A Restaurant by yilly(f): 8:18pm On May 04, 2015
is he so scared of paying d bills?! Meeting for d first tym is usually in a bar or restaurant. At least u get to talk n spend tym togeda. Or mayb u wnt her to meet u in ur bedroom or a motel so dat u can reap wat u sow, its disappointing hw u can belittle urself over a silly thng as dis. U dnt hv to spread ur dirty linen in public n u jst showed who u are n to d ladies out thr for a person like u. U are a shame to d male species/gender.
Re: Man Goes On Facebook Rant Because A Girl Wants Their First Date At A Restaurant by baseg25(m): 8:19pm On May 04, 2015
Princecalm:
like what?
her to cum to his bedroom
Re: Man Goes On Facebook Rant Because A Girl Wants Their First Date At A Restaurant by Princecalm(m): 8:29pm On May 04, 2015
baseg25:
her to cum to his bedroom
hmmm.
Re: Man Goes On Facebook Rant Because A Girl Wants Their First Date At A Restaurant by baseg25(m): 9:02pm On May 04, 2015
yilly:
is he so scared of paying d bills?! Meeting for d first tym is usually in a bar or restaurant. At least u get to talk n spend tym togeda. Or mayb u wnt her to meet u in ur bedroom or a motel so dat u can reap wat u sow, its disappointing hw u can belittle urself over a silly thng as dis. U dnt hv to spread ur dirty linen in public n u jst showed who u are n to d ladies out thr for a person like u. U are a shame to d male species/gender.
he wana gain something now....
Re: Man Goes On Facebook Rant Because A Girl Wants Their First Date At A Restaurant by cold(m): 9:20pm On May 04, 2015
Why is the guy so bitter about their first meeting taking place in an eatery? I don't see what the fuss is about.Or it could be the tone of the text message that got him riled up
Re: Man Goes On Facebook Rant Because A Girl Wants Their First Date At A Restaurant by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 04, 2015
being broke does not mean he should act stu.pid. he should have gone to a restaurant ordered 2 bottles of water and if she tries to order anything just tell her that they would not be staying too long.
Re: Man Goes On Facebook Rant Because A Girl Wants Their First Date At A Restaurant by baseg25(m): 5:28am On May 05, 2015
teeowl:
being broke does not mean he should act stu.pid. he should have gone to a restaurant ordered 2 bottles of water and if she tries to order anything just tell her that they would not be staying too long.
then he can't do that.. you know ladies if nowadays
Re: Man Goes On Facebook Rant Because A Girl Wants Their First Date At A Restaurant by Nobody: 10:24am On May 05, 2015
he can do that. if she decides tha she must eat in the restaurant, he can let her know she would be the one paying for herown food.

baseg25:
then he can't do that.. you know ladies if nowadays
Re: Man Goes On Facebook Rant Because A Girl Wants Their First Date At A Restaurant by lanicky(f): 10:30am On May 05, 2015
Mtcheew! immature broke nigga! undecided
Re: Man Goes On Facebook Rant Because A Girl Wants Their First Date At A Restaurant by baseg25(m): 5:52pm On May 05, 2015
lanicky:
Mtcheew! immature broke nigga! undecided

lol............
Re: Man Goes On Facebook Rant Because A Girl Wants Their First Date At A Restaurant by yilly(f): 8:17pm On May 05, 2015
baseg25:
he wana gain something now....
abi

(1) (Reply)

Advantages Of Breastmilk...must See Photo / Its Getting Worse / Once A Cheater Always A Cheater; 7 Surprising Facts About Infidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.