Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) (52257 Views)

Ali Modu Sherrif In High Spirits As He Arrives His Residence After Victory. PICS / Ayade Dances In An Open-Top Ranger Rover To Celebrate His Court Victory. PICS / Asari Dokubo,Other Suporters Take To The Streets To Celebrate PDP's Victory.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by kinibigdeal(m): 10:42pm On May 04, 2015
You are maniacally bewildered to talk those flash point in a kakistomodomcracy
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:45pm On May 04, 2015
I will never treak from maryland to ikeja
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by Codyt(m): 10:46pm On May 04, 2015
Me sef wan trek that #trekoflife from akure to Abuja and back.
Hehehehe
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by Lanspower(m): 10:55pm On May 04, 2015
What shall it profit a trekker who after trekking for weeks gets this reply from GMB " I send you?"
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 04, 2015
lokito:

That's it bro, afterall I'm just lying on my bed here doing nothing
Mennnnn ur profile pic sha
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by crackhouse(m): 11:02pm On May 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Una see wetin I dey talk Dey all want one tin, ministerial appointments I love transformation I hate "change"
still wondering whether this is a Robot.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by Blakyclyde(m): 11:04pm On May 04, 2015
Iamsynord:
The English here doesn't prove it worthy of a man who wrote Waec English language 3 times !!!
If this is Truly Patrick Obiagbon with all these simple English ,I will take a flight to Togo, then Trek from Togo to Abuja .
This account is fake. At best, it is a terrorist aqua that has snowballed and transmodified into cyber crme dystopia and deceptive catattoria in a web of communicable crinkum crankum!

Bros, no ask me d meaning, coz me sef no know am!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by oyin01(m): 11:04pm On May 04, 2015
I did too. The issue is now disgusting.

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by STEVENcrack(m): 11:05pm On May 04, 2015
I think jonathan has a better answer to them.

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by Ebonymiss: 11:06pm On May 04, 2015
Good question, why are we giving publicity attention to them? Nairaland your questions to answer
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by toluxa1(m): 11:09pm On May 04, 2015
First time this guy is speaking English
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by queebeediva(f): 11:11pm On May 04, 2015
shocked the Hon patrick that I no will want to prove his balastic lubregious point .
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 04, 2015
me dn start my own oooo from Delta to Lagos from dere to Abuja den to Us to meet Obama. hey God if u let me succeed den I dn blow for life, nai b say I dn make am. Check am na d first man to trek from Nigeria in Africa to Us in America
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by 9jatatafo(m): 11:35pm On May 04, 2015
Well said but the English is not that of Hon Patrick Obahiagbon. Please OP I think the twitter should correct the English from simple to bombastic missilistic type.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by mathew9999(m): 11:38pm On May 04, 2015
eaten come be ur own
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by Emenahagos02(m): 11:47pm On May 04, 2015
Why r they nt trekking to Ota farm?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by lexy2014: 12:27am On May 05, 2015
cheesy grin

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by Iybee07: 12:35am On May 05, 2015
grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by Pque(m): 12:38am On May 05, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

The Honourable I have come to familiarize myself with conjures epistles devoid of the seeming banalities (as depicted in the afore-posted) which are punctuated with sesquipedalian idiolects which bamboozles even the most ardent literatti and seasoned lexicographers alike. The concocted imposting comment isn't in pari pasu with his command of the anglo lingua.

interpretation:
conjure epistle - epistle dey get injury my brother? This can't b a correct english.
Devoid of d seeming bananalities - my brother there is a lot of banana in Sambisa forest.
Sesquipaedaelian idiolet - my brother I can see sexx and idi here, hope u are not thinking of another thing while typing.
Which banboozles - my brother, if obasanjo catch u, na straight deportation comot Nigeria o because I can see banboo here. You wan ban bamboo? Think about wetin do jonathan, deportation from aso rock. Your own case na outta of Nigeria.
Ardent litteratti - My brother they teach literature in secondary school even in higher institution.
Seasoned lexicographer - my brother nairaland is not meant for chorography. It is a place where serious issues are discuss.
The concocted - wetin a dis?
Pari pasu- this is not english. This is referring to a bald head (apari) of a man. Did seun have a bald head? Or apari isu (pari pasu). Which ever take d one that is 4 u.
Command of d anglo lingua - bros, na u sabi o. I want to sleep.

Over all, this makes no sence. It looks like incantation that is use to summon the spirit of sleep (jona). If u no of any madman yet to sleep 4 days. Just quote dis guy to d madman. Na sleep straight. If u go nd quote it twice, na die o because Jona spirit *times 2. Na death b dat o.

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by Etizz: 12:45am On May 05, 2015
Is he not speaking big grammar again.... Dats what I came here for..
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by lampardizik(m): 2:05am On May 05, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

The Honourable I have come to familiarize myself with conjures epistles devoid of the seeming banalities (as depicted in the afore-posted) which are punctuated with sesquipedalian idiolects which bamboozles even the most ardent literatti and seasoned lexicographers alike. The concocted imposting comment isn't in pari pasu with his command of the anglo lingua.

So na so u look lyk dey cause wahala for NL abi?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by richard870(m): 3:34am On May 05, 2015
Why not express himself wiv those meaningless words, abii him no fit spell them ni
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by chudinho: 5:01am On May 05, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Sounds more like him. Lol.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by ralph28(m): 5:31am On May 05, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Fake account the English is not bombastic enough

Just got disappointed when I didn't see d grammer we know him for.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by desmond2pk: 5:59am On May 05, 2015
APC supporters and the value they place on stupity.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by Nobody: 6:04am On May 05, 2015
NaijaOptimist:
They are also the reason for fuel scarcity.

must everybody trek like them.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by Nobody: 6:25am On May 05, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Fake account the English is not bombastic enough
lmao,, he became very simple with his grammer ever since he lost his bid for senatorial primary election.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by emmykk(m): 6:44am On May 05, 2015
He is not a senator...pls check ur fact
ziqqz:
The validity and cogency of this observation is acutely suspicious due to the blatant lack of grammatical abragatabra that the ordinarily erudite senator is infamous for.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by starlingbawa(m): 6:49am On May 05, 2015
Hon. Obahiagbon has said it all;

The trekkings are more or less 'CRIES FOR HELP' but should have been more for charitable causes!!!

Well then, it's Nigeria right
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by Nobody: 6:51am On May 05, 2015
Nike should sponsor these trekkers grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries / Godswill Akpabio Meets Chris Ekpoyong, Laughs And Hugs Him (Photos) / Peter Obi Wins His Polling Unit In Agulu, APC And PDP Score Zero Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.