Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men (50600 Views)

10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage / 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. / Hilarious Facebook, Whatsapp And BBM Relationship Chats (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men by BUGOFF(m): 10:12am On May 05, 2015
oyin17:

I don't like taking pix, I'm not photogenic
Hmm, last time I heard that phrase,...can't remember.
Re: Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men by mekadinho(f): 10:14am On May 05, 2015
HAHAHA...... I JUST CAN'T STOP LAUGHING...
Re: Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men by Nobody: 10:15am On May 05, 2015
BUGOFF:
Hmm, last time I heard that phrase,...can't remember.

I mean all I said
Re: Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men by Caseless: 10:16am On May 05, 2015
agarawu23:
hahahaha. na APC I be o. lol
when I saw u, I wanted to say 'you are not a progressive, and you like women like us'.
grin

So u b apc?
Re: Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men by agarawu23(m): 10:18am On May 05, 2015
Caseless:
when I saw, I wanted to say 'you are not a progressive, and you like women like us'.
grin

So u b apc?
I don't like woman undecided but we guys can't do without them!

APC till I X grin
Re: Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men by Nobody: 10:22am On May 05, 2015
STPEACE:
pretty dame? Have you seen her before??
I don't have to set ma eyes on her to knw if she's pretty or naht!... I just have to foresee!
Re: Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men by Mhizkel(f): 10:22am On May 05, 2015
agarawu23:
hahahaha.... just teasing ugrin
Better! cheesy
Re: Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men by Mhizkel(f): 10:22am On May 05, 2015
agarawu23:
hahahaha.... just teasing ugrin
Better! cheesy
Re: Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men by ligopedro: 10:22am On May 05, 2015
Mhizkel:

Don't mind him o!
He is only kidding!
So no be ya hubby again ..
Re: Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men by Mhizkel(f): 10:24am On May 05, 2015
agarawu23:
it doesn't mataundecided

that's why mhizkel is having upper hand than u. I can see her and she can see me toocheesy
Thanks darl! cheesy
Re: Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men by Nobody: 10:25am On May 05, 2015
Caseless:
na people like u make dem open this thread. Do u have to paste that picture here without her permission?
I carelessly posted it...and she never get fused abt it... So what's d pee?
And ppl like are aggressive clowns!..... Am not ready to diss! So swerve!
Re: Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men by Caseless: 10:25am On May 05, 2015
agarawu23:
I don't like woman undecided but we guys can't do without them!

APC till I X grin
Hehehehehehe...u Dr contradict urself oooo. U no like them and u can't do without them.

Nice to know u are apc.
Re: Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men by Caseless: 10:27am On May 05, 2015
foxxynik:

I carelessly posted it...and she never get fused abt it... So what's d pee?
And ppl like are aggressive clowns!..... Am not ready to diss! So swerve!
you know what?

Re: Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:30am On May 05, 2015
Caseless:
kelv, how far nau? grin where u go hide?

Baba your boy dey ooo

I just sidon for corner the observe jejely.

How far U na?
Re: Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men by Nobody: 10:30am On May 05, 2015
Caseless:
you know what?

Lol, I'll upload my boobs soon
Re: Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men by agarawu23(m): 10:33am On May 05, 2015
Mhizkel:

Thanks darl! cheesy
how I wish the love is real sad sad *cyber marriage *
Re: Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men by Nobody: 10:34am On May 05, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Yeah.....I see 'so called' Mature men asslicking some female miscreants...
I am not a misogynistic but I hate unworthy hero-worships to the female populace....
If a lady or a man should be 'asslicked' or 'praised' it should be based on quality, merit nd credibility (eg. Oprah, Beyonce, Omotala, Adichie, my Mother, your Mother cheesy e.t.c) not based on 'figure 8 or aesthetic beauty'. Eg. Most girls on my frnd list...nd even here on Nairaland...
But dats not my headache, I don't worship any bae anywhere, m just pissed off by the actions of most of my fellow males...
Yeah! Likewise! I admire natural beauty... A lot!
Infact...am always attracted to anythning natural... And it's very uncommon this days!...
Our mothers still uphold their integrity..as to their natural beauty! Things this generational tootsies find it hard to maintain!...
Re: Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men by JoeCutie(m): 10:50am On May 05, 2015
Caseless:
I won't even contemplate this. Menstruation, child-birth , sagging-breas't , make-up, everything...

I'm happy God created me a man.
I know. That's why I said earlier that guys have ONE reason to be jealous of girls, but girls have EVERY reason to be jealous of guys. smiley

If to say I be girl, I for don kill myself since. grin

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men by Mcowubaba: 10:56am On May 05, 2015
foxxynik:

Yeah! Likewise! I admire natural beauty... A lot!
Infact...am always attracted to anythning natural... And it's very uncommon this days!...
Our mothers still uphold their integrity..as to their natural beauty! Things this generational tootsies find it hard to maintain!...
Yes oo...natural is scarce like petrol..
Some girls go make up com resemble Weapon..or juju priest, even the amount of FOAM in their bra can be used to make pillow 4 d homelesssad
Some Girls go d carry pillow 4 chest d walk about....
Truth be told, some so called mothers( not mine, not yours cheesy) r even getting influenced..
I see few Elderly women(40-58yrs) in my area trying to be young again (the wear tight leggings, high heels as if d wan pluck mangogrin) God save Nigeria....
Re: Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men by Nobody: 10:56am On May 05, 2015
Caseless:
you know what?
. . I want to believe that you have a brain... Please make use of it...
Re: Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men by Nobody: 11:03am On May 05, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Yes oo...natural is scarce like petrol..
Some girls go make up com resemble Weapon..or juju priest, even the amount of FOAM in their bra can be used to make pillow 4 d homelesssad
Some Girls go d carry pillow 4 chest d walk about....
Truth be told, some so called mothers( not mine, not yours cheesy) r even getting influenced..
I see few Elderly women(40-58yrs) in my area trying to be young again (the wear tight leggings, high heels as if d wan pluck mangogrin) God save Nigeria....
You're very funny!..... We're the ones that will suffer it.... My quest for natural and a material for a wife is on point!...

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men by Nobody: 11:04am On May 05, 2015
foxxynik:

I don't have to set ma eyes on her to knw if she's pretty or naht!... I just have to foresee!
is like you the high sometimes like me.
Re: Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men by Nobody: 11:10am On May 05, 2015
STPEACE:
is like you the high sometimes like me.
Lol...funny!... But ion drink...ion smoke...I don't do women!.... I just admire dem!
Re: Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men by Rilwayne001: 11:12am On May 05, 2015
Orijin101:
Nairaland version
Females Uploads/Comments

Lolz tongue
17likes 2shares

Pic uploaded 3hours ago
15likes 345 old likes

Males Uploads/Comments

Lolz grin
0likes 0shares

quoted by a female

mumu, why are you loling now
126likes 19shares

Pic Uploaded Since 2006

2likes 1old like

Guys, na lie? grin

TrueTalk sire...grin grin dayummmn

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men by Mhizkel(f): 11:16am On May 05, 2015
agarawu23:
how I wish the love is real sad sad *cyber marriage *
Huh?
What are you trying to say now? sad
Re: Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men by MistadeRegal(m): 11:16am On May 05, 2015
Princecalm:
Conclusion: people are being sentimental about the female folks status whether it is reasonable or not.

I wonder o!
Re: Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men by agarawu23(m): 11:21am On May 05, 2015
Mhizkel:

Huh?
What are you trying to say now? sad
let's make it a reality sad
Re: Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men by Cholls(m): 11:26am On May 05, 2015
oyin17:

Lol, I'll upload my boobs soon
my sister even though i like boobs, you're too eroctic for me. Ah ah!
Re: Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men by Mhizkel(f): 11:26am On May 05, 2015
agarawu23:
let's make it a reality sad
cheesy
Re: Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men by Nobody: 11:26am On May 05, 2015
foxxynik:

Lol...funny!... But ion drink...ion smoke...I don't do women!.... I just admire dem!
na only woman i no like, the rest na my selling point
Re: Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men by anigold(m): 11:42am On May 05, 2015
foxxynik:

Congratulation! You've just WON one more like this morning!..... Thank me later!

Thanks alot... grin
Re: Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men by Nobody: 11:43am On May 05, 2015
STPEACE:
na only woman i no like, the rest na my selling point
loL.... Then...You're on a longgggg thang!...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies / Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) / Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.