Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,712 members, 7,831,226 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Deserve To Be Loved - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deserve To Be Loved (836 Views)

Who Deserve To Say Thank You Between The Girl Or Boy?(photo) / Funny Text Messages You Can Send To Your Loved Ones / Help! Am I Too Dark-skinned To Be Loved? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deserve To Be Loved by linda9: 12:10pm On Feb 05, 2009
Pls guys i'm new here and i honestly need ur advise
I was once married but we divorced for over 2 years ago due to the fact that my ex hubby that turned me to a punchin bag almost every day. Well i am now at peace and happy with myself and my kids. I met my ex boyfriend about three mnths ago and we have been in touch on phone ever since then. Funny enough he has been askin me out since then and i realize that we still love each other very much but the obstacle now is that he is married although they are having problems in his marriage. I haven't dated anyone since i left my ex but i am very attracted to him. Should i give it a try and be happy or live the rest of my life wondering what it would have been,
Re: Deserve To Be Loved by hollandis(f): 12:31pm On Feb 05, 2009
from husband punching bag to husband snatcher
hmmmmmm wonders will never end
Re: Deserve To Be Loved by ifyalways(f): 12:56pm On Feb 05, 2009
Woman dat man abused you  sad sad sad run run run !
Dont be decieved,hes having problems with his 2nd marriage,this ought to ring a warning bell to u  shocked
goodluck to u sha  undecided
Re: Deserve To Be Loved by amstel(f): 1:02pm On Feb 05, 2009
follow your heart.
Re: Deserve To Be Loved by steve49ja(m): 1:23pm On Feb 05, 2009
I DONT UNDERSTAND YOU:

You're divorced, have kids, you're in contact with your ex-boyfriend (not your ex husband), who is now married and you're both attracted to each other, he's asking you out ( a married man) and you're considering it but not sure if its the right thing thats why you created this thread.

My 2 naira:
Leave a married man alone, if he was divorced too that'll be a different case cos with you around he'll always have issues with his wife at home, someone else is occupying his mind and giving him the greenlight. Bet that lady's home has lost its joy dont forget that she deserves happiness as much as you want for yourself and what sort of joy will you derive from destroying that of another?.

Your ex husband changed for a reason and who knows it maybe the same reason why the ex boyfriend has changed in the eyes of his wife hence the quarrels.

There was a reason why you didnt marry him and he became an Ex not like you broke up cos of your different religion or cos you like the light on at night and he doesnt or cos you like Fan and he prefers AC.

Leave ex's alone, look for someone new and young with less responsibilities.

Ill say for the main time marry your kids, take good care of them, when the fella comes along you'll know and have every reason to agree to his proposal.

The only advice i'll give seeing you as my sister is: Take good care of yourself. . . . i can tell you this much 'Some men are like FLIES they are attracted to ANYTHING inviting, as insects are attracted to flowers so are some men attracted to beautiful women.  Everybody wants that presentable person.

1 Like

Re: Deserve To Be Loved by ifyalways(f): 1:50pm On Feb 05, 2009
was it ex-bf or ex-hubby?my bad embarassed
@OP,ignore my first post please.
Re: Deserve To Be Loved by MoneyRule(m): 2:35pm On Feb 05, 2009
@ poster
steve49ja has said it all,leave a married man alone, any other man but not a married man!
Re: Deserve To Be Loved by jacq(f): 2:36pm On Feb 05, 2009
Run for your life woman ! he ainit worth it .
Re: Deserve To Be Loved by Ben13: 3:36pm On Feb 05, 2009
tell me that was a joke

(1) (Reply)

C-h-e-a-t-i-n-g! / 3 Simple Ideas To Make Ur Val Worthwhile / Am 24 Years Old I Have Three Men Around Me I Dont Know The Right One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.