Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,847 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Just A Passerby - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just A Passerby (2113 Views)

Ahmed Indimi's Fake Account Balance: A Lie Or Just A Misunderstanding? - Jaaruma / A Nigeria Where A Filling Station Pump Attendant Will Beg A Passerby To Buy Fuel / So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just A Passerby by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 04, 2015
The title of this write up emanates from a famous South African poem that was written during the infamous apartheid regime but the content of this little write up has little or nothing to do with the title. Now back to the major reason why I decided to put pen to paper; it is no other than the disturbing attitudes of some individuals who go about on faceless forums, fighting for a course and later reneging on their course. A course to which they have being committed over years, I’m neither a political nor tribal bigot but I can’t help but notice how our youths have sold their integrity to the dogs; to go back on your words is like a dog going back to its vomit and eating it up. A dog going back to its vomit does not really irk me, but the mere fact that a grown ass young man will take a faceless forum so seriously and embed it into his daily life is the one that totally puts me off. You used to support a cause, you later found it unworthy to support; that is your personal headache, but why would you disturb our online space by seeking attention with your numerous irrelevant posts. The online world is not your personal bedroom, take your personal vendetta away from our space, we do not want to see you crying like a virgin who was forced to bed again. Like my write-up, title suggests I am just a passerby.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See The Kind Road Constructed By NDDC / Breaking News: Petitions Against Amaechi Flood Senate (photos) / Let Compare Western Nigeria,Ghana to North and South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.