Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,914 members, 7,810,509 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Why Do Ladies Use The "I Was Raped" Excuse To Protect Their Virginity? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Use The "I Was Raped" Excuse To Protect Their Virginity? (1035 Views)

Common Words Ladies Use And What They Actually Mean / Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men / Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Use The "I Was Raped" Excuse To Protect Their Virginity? by chrislu(m): 10:33pm On May 04, 2015
Why do ladies like to say they were raped when they were younger if a guy tries to have sex with them the first time?
Re: Why Do Ladies Use The "I Was Raped" Excuse To Protect Their Virginity? by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 04, 2015
ummmm...... jest ask........?
Re: Why Do Ladies Use The "I Was Raped" Excuse To Protect Their Virginity? by witnezHD(m): 10:52pm On May 04, 2015
they just like painting we guys black
Re: Why Do Ladies Use The "I Was Raped" Excuse To Protect Their Virginity? by chrislu(m): 10:58pm On May 04, 2015
I've seen three girls like that, i'm beginning to think that it's a very big lie.
Re: Why Do Ladies Use The "I Was Raped" Excuse To Protect Their Virginity? by sonikstargirl(f): 11:50pm On May 04, 2015
kweshion for d gods
Re: Why Do Ladies Use The "I Was Raped" Excuse To Protect Their Virginity? by sinaj(f): 11:51pm On May 04, 2015
lol...

itz an ego defense mechanism smiley
Re: Why Do Ladies Use The "I Was Raped" Excuse To Protect Their Virginity? by Rheetari(f): 11:55pm On May 04, 2015
sinaj:
lol...

psychologist, I sight you.
Re: Why Do Ladies Use The "I Was Raped" Excuse To Protect Their Virginity? by sinaj(f): 12:04am On May 05, 2015
Rheetari:
psychologist, I sight you.

lol go nd sleep u av test to write tode tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Use The "I Was Raped" Excuse To Protect Their Virginity? by tosyne2much(m): 12:11am On May 05, 2015
No Nigerian lady would ever admit losing her virginity intentionally
Either they blame it on rape or mistake

** I doubt if God Himself understands ladies **
Re: Why Do Ladies Use The "I Was Raped" Excuse To Protect Their Virginity? by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:17am On May 05, 2015
chrislu:
Why do ladies like to say they were raped when they were younger if a guy tries to have sex with them the first time?

Remind me please; what gender is likened serpents 'cause their deceitful nature?

On another note, why ask a girl HOW she lost her virginity? What do want? An x-rated recount of the coupling between two sweating bodies?
Re: Why Do Ladies Use The "I Was Raped" Excuse To Protect Their Virginity? by ronald4lif(m): 12:32am On May 05, 2015
I don't know why some guys takes this virginity issue too serious. Why ask a girl how she got deflowered or even if she's a virgin?

When you start up a relationship and start showing interest in virginity talks it only helps slim your chances of getting laid. It should never be an issue to fret about.
Re: Why Do Ladies Use The "I Was Raped" Excuse To Protect Their Virginity? by tosyne2much(m): 12:36am On May 05, 2015
ronald4lif:
I don't know why some guys takes this virginity issue too serious. Why ask a girl how she got deflowered or even if she's a virgin?

When you start up a relationship and start showing interest in virginity talks it only helps slim your chances of getting laid. It should never be an issue to fret about.
When you show desperation or make sex your priority, your chances getting her laid is very slim
Re: Why Do Ladies Use The "I Was Raped" Excuse To Protect Their Virginity? by ronald4lif(m): 12:42am On May 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
When you show desperation or make sex your priority, your chances getting her laid is very slim

Yes true. And showing interest in virgin talks makes it more worse. When you start showing interest in inconsequential discourse like virginity you only end up greasing her ego, making her feel some kinda special and get all protective about losing it.

You just have to act like you don't care and never bring it up as an issue. Whenever she want to talk about it show little interest like you don't care. How can you care about her virgin status and at same time want to pop the cherry lol.
Re: Why Do Ladies Use The "I Was Raped" Excuse To Protect Their Virginity? by chrislu(m): 7:06am On May 05, 2015
sonikstargirl:
kweshion for d gods
D gods are aware of dat excuse.
Re: Why Do Ladies Use The "I Was Raped" Excuse To Protect Their Virginity? by chrislu(m): 7:17am On May 05, 2015
sinaj:
lol...

Hmmm I see, sorry 2 ask Buh were u also raped?
Re: Why Do Ladies Use The "I Was Raped" Excuse To Protect Their Virginity? by nickyvil: 7:24am On May 05, 2015
ronald4lif:

Seconded why would a guy asked such question? I do let a lady frm d beginning knows that I luv sex if she's down with it we continue if not we just go on our seperate ways cos I can't fold my arms watch her been laid by another guy why I play d chan part.
Re: Why Do Ladies Use The "I Was Raped" Excuse To Protect Their Virginity? by sinaj(f): 7:36am On May 05, 2015
chrislu:
Hmmm I see, sorry 2 ask Buh were u also raped?

no sir smiley
Re: Why Do Ladies Use The "I Was Raped" Excuse To Protect Their Virginity? by chrislu(m): 9:03am On May 05, 2015
sinaj:

no sir smiley
I love ur personal text, grin I can give u all that and more

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Came Back Home And See Your Mother In-law Do This... / Please Help Me Out / Caption This Photo Of Gov. Rochas Okorocha And Iara Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.