Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,129 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

My Fiance Told Me This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Told Me This (3802 Views)

My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him / My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiance Told Me This by onoerime: 2:22pm On May 05, 2015
otimothy:
wow.......im amazed at peoples mentality on nairaland,do you have to second guess every move ur partner makes? for crying out loud she could have closed her mouth and hell u aint gonna knw abt it honestly i pity her in the relationship cos the trust is a one sided thing u have.........pls learn to trust so u can live longer.
do you trust yourself
Re: My Fiance Told Me This by otimothy(m): 2:41pm On May 05, 2015
onoerime:
do you trust yourself

funny how questions are been asked,you said she is your fiance and you are still in the trust phase? when you say someone is your fiance that implies you have gone through the phase of doubting eachother and start talking about settling down,so please my brother is she your fiance or your girlfriend?
Re: My Fiance Told Me This by xtervaganza(m): 4:37pm On May 05, 2015
vizkiz:
I am sorry to break the news bro...your woman just tasted a long lost dick..take heart bro sad
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

It's not always like that but I won't be happy with it sha
Re: My Fiance Told Me This by xtervaganza(m): 4:39pm On May 05, 2015
Amybijou:
Do you intend to end this courtship?
She was honest with u and mentioned it but u have chosen to imagine the things u wld have done if u were her EX.
Well, its her fault for mentioning, I won't dare say it
#don't misunderstand me , am not bad
what if she told him because guilt won't put her mind st peace?

I've dated someone and something similar happened. She f*cked the guy
Re: My Fiance Told Me This by kunmis1(m): 4:46pm On May 05, 2015
onoerime:
My fiance walked back home this evening and told me she met her ex boyfrnd that took her out to a restaurant where they drank and ate some foods but nothing happened between them. What is your say on this?

embarassed
onoerime:
My fiance walked back home this evening and told me she met her ex boyfrnd that took her out to a restaurant where they drank and ate some foods but nothing happened between them. What is your say on this?
Re: My Fiance Told Me This by kunmis1(m): 4:48pm On May 05, 2015
xtervaganza:

grin
xtervaganza:

Re: My Fiance Told Me This by onoerime: 5:01pm On May 05, 2015
otimothy:

funny how questions are been asked,you said she is your fiance and you are still in the trust phase? when you say someone is your fiance that implies you have gone through the phase of doubting eachother and start talking about settling down,so please my brother is she your fiance or your girlfriend?
fiance. Even done the first introductions to the family members. I planning for the real thing by october
Re: My Fiance Told Me This by otimothy(m): 6:11pm On May 05, 2015
onoerime:
fiance. Even done the first introductions to the family members. I planning for the real thing by october

then please dont sow the seed of doubt in your relationship,trust her for her words.
Re: My Fiance Told Me This by dBard: 6:28pm On May 05, 2015
ronald4lif:
Some people just have to start talking less. Who goes out on a date with an ex and tell the fiance. Some things are better left unsaid.

Somethings are better left undone.

@o.p..she informed you, good. let it rest. Really nothing you can do f now...react, and she gets defensive and secretive, don't and it means u aren't bin honest t yourself and her.
If you are displeased, let her know, but don't make an issue outta it and afterwards, Let It Rest.
Re: My Fiance Told Me This by oginga: 8:17pm On May 05, 2015
Road wen hunter don waka pass de 1st time no de hard to pass through anytime him won waka pass again.

Infidelity, cheating and double dating all loading.....
Re: My Fiance Told Me This by onoerime: 9:28am On May 06, 2015
oginga:
Road wen hunter don waka pass de 1st time no de hard to pass through anytime him won waka pass again.

Infidelity, cheating and double dating all loading.....
what do you mean? Does it mean most women goes back to their ex for fun after marriage?
Re: My Fiance Told Me This by chigoizie7(m): 9:50am On May 06, 2015
Amybijou:

Maybe u will do same undecided
Candidly, all EXs are kept at ''leg's' lenght (not even arm). If there will EVER be communication, it has to be over the phone and must be VERY important. It's better not to have any EX who could not not stay in my life spoil what i have with my man -ONCE AN EX, ALWAYS AN EX!

Do not let any 3rd party come btwn, talk to her and severe her to be careful.

A puvsy once fuvcked will alwys be fuvcked

#quotemeandgetKleg
Re: My Fiance Told Me This by chigoizie7(m): 9:57am On May 06, 2015
Macmilla:
It beats me why someone will go on a date with an ex when he/she has a fiance. undecided

Gbam!!!! Why on. Date with n Ex? Untop that he even bought u lunch and u ve the guts to tell me "nothing happened" did I ask u if anything happened( her conscience don begin prick am) na dem de use their hand de dig their grave and na dem de still de cover am, (she might be right dat nothing happened, but she is invariably telling me that going on dates with ex's aint bad) and if I happen to be going on such dates, can I control myself as she claimed she did? Na so cheating de set in,

#donttemptmewithwhattouknowiwillfallfor.
Re: My Fiance Told Me This by Nobody: 10:05am On May 06, 2015
chigoizie7:

A puvsy once fuvcked will alwys be fuvcked

#quotemeandgetKleg

Chigozie i have quoted u and i still gat' my fine legs.
Check urs, na KLeggo tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Fiance Told Me This by chigoizie7(m): 10:14am On May 06, 2015
Amybijou:

Chigozie i have quoted u and i still gat' my fine legs. Check urs, na KLeggo tongue tongue tongue

U will receive it soon
Re: My Fiance Told Me This by iykeaniogbe(m): 4:16pm On May 06, 2015
onoerime:
oya run mad or better still trek n report to GEJ..u no trust ur woman?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Die For Love? / Can Dis Girl B My Wife? / Crazy Couple Got Caught While Kissing & Having S*x (photo/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.