Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,984 members, 7,952,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:07 AM

Words And Utterances Of Men During Intimacy; How True Are They? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Words And Utterances Of Men During Intimacy; How True Are They? (995 Views)

10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Top 13 Lies Women Tell Men During Dating!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Words And Utterances Of Men During Intimacy; How True Are They? by chocolateme(f): 5:19am On May 24, 2015
Its a common knowledge that's husbands and boyfriends during the ecstasy of intimacy utter short sentences of flattery or promissory words even placing vows, though not common with every man. How true can their words be because most women use that opportunity to take advantage of their spouses into promising to do things even on a normal day they would find difficult to accomplish or believe them for their words.
My childhood and best friend confided in me not in a manner of abusing her guy but just for the sake of curiosity because she said that he is not this type of guy that always openly professes love to her as in always like " I love u this" " I love u that" but during intimacy, she finds it soothing and loving hearing him say those things with note of seriousness like "baby don't ever leave me promise me" I love u unconditionally" I will never fail u or break your heart" bla bla bla"
Are they words to be taken seriously or just because u guys are in cloud nine and then confession starts? I wish you guys will get to be confessing your sins in the same manner so that ladies shall know who is who.
Re: Words And Utterances Of Men During Intimacy; How True Are They? by buzquet(m): 5:22am On May 24, 2015
Hmmmmm! @OP, ow bout slaps during intimacy, Are they real too?

1 Like

Re: Words And Utterances Of Men During Intimacy; How True Are They? by chocolateme(f): 5:28am On May 24, 2015
buzquet:
Hmmmmm! @OP, ow bout slaps during intimacy, Are they real too?
lol, I dunno.. eyaa its like your partner slaps the living daylight out of you during intimacy? Kpele.. but you should be wearing facial mask during intimacy (iron mask).
Re: Words And Utterances Of Men During Intimacy; How True Are They? by IamLEGEND1: 6:29am On May 24, 2015
the guy has been touched by ze spirit of "down-below"

OBVIOUSLY
Re: Words And Utterances Of Men During Intimacy; How True Are They? by Welrez(m): 6:36am On May 24, 2015
At that point, words are mere grease, if u know what I mean!

1 Like

Re: Words And Utterances Of Men During Intimacy; How True Are They? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 7:24am On May 24, 2015
When i cum back from service i will comment

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Things Your Man Should Never Say To You. / Hazards Of Ethnic Discrimination And False Beliefs / 12 Categories Of Students You Will Meet In The Lecture Hall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.