Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Five Things A Strong And Successful Woman Needs From Her Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Things A Strong And Successful Woman Needs From Her Man (967 Views)

Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Things A Strong And Successful Woman Needs From Her Man by holarns: 12:07pm On Dec 10, 2015

Behind every successful man is a woman and this also same for any successful woman. Doesn’t matter how much we hear about feminism these days.

A really strong and successful woman is definitely getting some directions from her man. This support from him creates a secure bond where love can grow and be maintained.

Inspired by Your Tango here are 5 ways strong and successful women can be loved by their men:

1. Support her. Make her know she never has to stand alone. It may look like she doen’t need your help but asking her what you can do will ease the burden off her shoulder.

2. Support yourself. Don’t rely on her to do everything for you. Make her know that you’ve got this, it doesn’t means she shouldn’t help but she must see you as her support system always.

MORE:http://www.asapgist.com/five-things-a-strong-and-successful-woman-needs-from-her-man/
Re: Five Things A Strong And Successful Woman Needs From Her Man by Cholls(m): 12:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
My brother let me ask somebody. Kashybaby is it true.
Re: Five Things A Strong And Successful Woman Needs From Her Man by Monalisa185(f): 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2015
the topic says ' five things' and you put up only two? who wan come open the link?

wait lemme call somebody

naijaboiy come and see o
Re: Five Things A Strong And Successful Woman Needs From Her Man by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
Cholls:
My brother let me ask somebody. Kashybaby is it true.

Hahhhhaaa....yeaaah they are true indeed.. grin
Re: Five Things A Strong And Successful Woman Needs From Her Man by Cholls(m): 12:33pm On Dec 10, 2015
KashyBaby:

Hahhhhaaa....yeaaah they are true indeed.. grin
my sister good to know.
Re: Five Things A Strong And Successful Woman Needs From Her Man by holarns: 5:35pm On Dec 10, 2015
undecided
Re: Five Things A Strong And Successful Woman Needs From Her Man by naijaboiy: 6:51am On Dec 11, 2015
Monalisa185:
the topic says ' five things' and you put up only two? who wan come open the link?

wait lemme call somebody

naija boiy come and see o
I come late sha! cheesy
Re: Five Things A Strong And Successful Woman Needs From Her Man by Monalisa185(f): 9:05am On Dec 11, 2015
naijaboiy:

I come late sha! cheesy

ermmm, better late than never, right?...I forgive you...cheesy
Re: Five Things A Strong And Successful Woman Needs From Her Man by holarns: 4:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
grin smiley

(1) (Reply)

Are Paedophiles Born Or Made? / How Do Nigerian Men Generally Speaking? / Is It A Crime To Ask A Woman Her Age?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.