Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,464 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Aliyu Locks Out Legislators As Assembly Moves To Impeach Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aliyu Locks Out Legislators As Assembly Moves To Impeach Him (19594 Views)

National Assembly Moves To Invoke The Constitution Over Buhari's Health / Governor Ayade Locks Out SSG, Other Government House Staff For Coming Late. PICS / Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliyu Locks Out Legislators As Assembly Moves To Impeach Him by AWONEYAN(m): 12:57pm On May 05, 2015
SEASON OF IMPEACHEMENTS
Re: Aliyu Locks Out Legislators As Assembly Moves To Impeach Him by loomer: 1:04pm On May 05, 2015
Time wey una go take beta state and counrty, una go de use am de pursue impeachment wahala.

Useless politicians
Re: Aliyu Locks Out Legislators As Assembly Moves To Impeach Him by revolcollec16: 1:07pm On May 05, 2015
Belong

Re: Aliyu Locks Out Legislators As Assembly Moves To Impeach Him by zicoraads: 1:07pm On May 05, 2015
I passed there this morning on my way to work. The place is heavily guarded. The main road is totally blocked.

But, the reason for the impeachment move is rubbish!
Re: Aliyu Locks Out Legislators As Assembly Moves To Impeach Him by gbishman: 1:09pm On May 05, 2015
APC hostile take over carry go, flush out all the pipigs
Re: Aliyu Locks Out Legislators As Assembly Moves To Impeach Him by Pakonte(m): 1:10pm On May 05, 2015
want to impeach him cos he didn't pay DIA 18million naira allowance....Nigeria politicians with dia selfish desire since time immemorial
Re: Aliyu Locks Out Legislators As Assembly Moves To Impeach Him by chibas: 1:19pm On May 05, 2015
The legislatora are just being selfish because they owe them allowance they are now shouting if the governor were owing the teachers salary they won't care,greedy set of legislathieves.
Re: Aliyu Locks Out Legislators As Assembly Moves To Impeach Him by Riodiao(m): 1:19pm On May 05, 2015
NICE MOVE, FROG EYE MUST GO. YOU DONT BETRAY YOUR PARTY AND EXPECT TO STILL BENEFIT
Re: Aliyu Locks Out Legislators As Assembly Moves To Impeach Him by damiloladuke: 1:40pm On May 05, 2015
Drama for naija
Re: Aliyu Locks Out Legislators As Assembly Moves To Impeach Him by mooyguy(m): 1:51pm On May 05, 2015
This is a good motion i support the system whereby a rep that is not performing should be removed.
ozoigbondu:
Useless billboard governor.

The lawmakers are useless too.They want to impeach the billboard buffon not because he is not working but because they where not paid their salaries and he denied them severance packages
Re: Aliyu Locks Out Legislators As Assembly Moves To Impeach Him by dantata4real: 2:06pm On May 05, 2015
The fight s not even for the masses but for their big tommy.....only God go save us from these greedy politicians

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Locks Out Legislators As Assembly Moves To Impeach Him by Bflexing(m): 2:08pm On May 05, 2015
But the police officer, a Deputy Superintendent ?of Police, said he was not with the keys of the gate.
To this end, the legislators, after pleading with the DSP to no avail, got a stone and proceeded to break the padlock.

that's exactly the character of a thief
Re: Aliyu Locks Out Legislators As Assembly Moves To Impeach Him by yampoo(m): 2:08pm On May 05, 2015
Foolish legislator,Nigeria state legislators ve sold their birth right to the state governors. They foolishly rejected a constitution amendment that will grant them their financial autonomy.
Re: Aliyu Locks Out Legislators As Assembly Moves To Impeach Him by millionboi(m): 2:14pm On May 05, 2015
Impeachin him is of no use,since he has few days 2go

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Locks Out Legislators As Assembly Moves To Impeach Him by johnkaro(m): 2:44pm On May 05, 2015
sammieguze:
.... I tell you.

I love the drama though.

We have so many stupid people in this country call Naija. People see elderly people misbehaving and we still clap for them for exhibiting stupidity all over the place from treking round the whole country idle-ly and now elected officials impeaching sitting governors that just have two weeks to go. Does all these things make sense at all.
Re: Aliyu Locks Out Legislators As Assembly Moves To Impeach Him by airzzee(m): 2:45pm On May 05, 2015
Keneking:
Jonathanohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked
This is serious

Ok...see the story".......however, the mace and the Clerk to the House of Assembly were nowhere to be found. This put the process on hold". Couldn't they have improvised? Ordinary mace abi maize grin and clerk grin We can redesign another wood in form of mace and employ a clerk in Niger State at N23,000 per month inclusive of pension, gratuity and taxes.
Now Enugu, Niger governors are going...remaining Akwa-Ibom, Ebonyi and Abia respectively shocked
This PDP governors and their lawmakers sef grin

I guess you took an overdose of some substance before posting this!
please, see a rehab centre!
Re: Aliyu Locks Out Legislators As Assembly Moves To Impeach Him by chukwukamma(m): 2:59pm On May 05, 2015
The impeachment wind still blowing, yesterday was Enugu State and today Niger State and who knows for tomorrow; am sure it is not fueled by selfishness. The governor is owning you 18 million is the reason advanced here, so they want to remove him and put someone that will serve their purpose and pay the 18 million each to them. My country Nigeria!
please read from my blog http://nelsonnwegbo..com/
Re: Aliyu Locks Out Legislators As Assembly Moves To Impeach Him by chikyzen: 4:06pm On May 05, 2015
they are the architect of their own problem . why did they keep quite since February when the governor started paying them half salary.
They fear of buhari have made the governor with hold their salary to pay back the money stolen by them in their 8yrs rule
Re: Aliyu Locks Out Legislators As Assembly Moves To Impeach Him by Pakingzzz(m): 4:11pm On May 05, 2015
Hello Nairalanders.. Here's the first House building machine in to be built in Nigeria.. The pix below is just what the machine will look like. The machine is called 3D house printer.
This machine will be capable of building a house from the floor level to the roofing level of a house without the direct involvement of human labour. The details are here; www.nairaland.com/2217438/sponsor-me-build-3d-house

Re: Aliyu Locks Out Legislators As Assembly Moves To Impeach Him by princeade86(m): 4:52pm On May 05, 2015
Am not a politician, buh d way apc are doing, it is very bad. Dey do acted sometimes like illetrate. Many states dat apc defeated pdp, no quarel. Buh where pdp won, trouble wil start. Is it only aliu dat owed salary, what of ameichi of river state. What of aregbesola in osun. Pls let us always make peace in this country. Even apc supporters are not helping matters with their words from their mouth. They are desperate for power so much. I rep osun, i rep nija. One love.
Re: Aliyu Locks Out Legislators As Assembly Moves To Impeach Him by lucasolaflex: 5:40pm On May 05, 2015
Niger state has become what people does not expect..why are does legislators want Bering problem for us in Niger state..let this man go..nd let the man of our mind come over
Niger state has being a peaceful state since 2000yers let DT peace go on nw
Re: Aliyu Locks Out Legislators As Assembly Moves To Impeach Him by lato2(m): 4:44am On May 06, 2015
Nigerian police always condescending so low and allowing themselves to be used...whats the diference between Abba and the new man. I took this picture yesterday when i passed the scene.

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Will Not Collapse Amotekun Into Community Police ― Akeredolu tells IG (Video) / Boko Haram Invades Gwoza In Borno State / Anti-Open Grazing Law: FG Backs Herders’ Planned Suit Against South Govs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.