Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,055 members, 7,814,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya (30567 Views)

Davis Ikanya Covering Arrested INEC Official's Face (Photos) / Jonathan’s Last-minute Appointments Tear Civil Service Apart / Breaking News: Rivers Apc Chairman, Davies Ikanya Dumps Party For Pdp? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by megacity: 4:29pm On May 05, 2015
Shut up ur mouth Rivers APC. what was ur contribution to Buhari's election? A paltry 50, 000 votes.

If APC in other SS and SE states had allowed PDP return over a million votes, Jonathan would have returned elected

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by anti9JA: 4:34pm On May 05, 2015
Buhari can't have us deceived like his predecessors. People should be able to see beyond his propositions. The question is often asked, can a leopard change its skin ? To find out click the following link to tune in on the first chapter of the series Road To De-amalgamation which begins here
Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 05, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Fishbrain
Bluetooth brain...
Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 05, 2015
thaoriginator:
Mr Dodoyo 1 of Nigeria, I hail thee
When next you want to greet your elder, just greet properly.. I will forgive you today but am not sure if even Buhari can safe you next time..
Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 05, 2015
grandlexuz:

You just won for yourself the title "Empty Vessel 1 of Sheep Head Community, Bayelsa"...
Won't reply you cos I know you are still in YabaLeft.. won't take a senseless man seriously.. Serious dear.. Be healed in Jesus name Amen..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 05, 2015
free2ryhme:

Was your placenta buried here?
Sorry for asking but were was your placenta buried? Sambisa forest I guess... Ewu Hausa...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by IbokUtoroh(m): 4:52pm On May 05, 2015
when u read comments by Nigerian youths, you begin to wonder what our universities are doing with these creatures.
we need to start afresh as a country interms of education cause our UNIVERSITIES have completely raped the brains of our future leaders.

abeg dis ikanya was he not part of PDP formation before? even if he wasnt, was amaechi not part of pdp?
so indirectly he is calling amaechi a THIEF N common criminal cause the last i checked amachi has been in pdp govt for more than a decade before jumping ship.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by Yomboy4ever(m): 4:53pm On May 05, 2015
Keep on setting D Traps

The Elders use to say “ Ina ta ba Da sile fun eiye gunnugun eiye imi nan Ma fin Sun...
Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 05, 2015
hunri:
Hummmm i smile... Let him sack and remove everyone. Nigerians are the once that will suffer for it.
Last time I checked, GEJ is still the Commander in Chief of all Armed Forces and also The constitutionally elected Democratic President of Nigeria.. Going by the powers bestowed on him as the number one citizen of this great Nation, he has the sole right and power to inaugurate, Appoint, Sack or even sanction any person, group of persons, commission or committee pending till his when his tenure expires... Untill May 29th comes, GEJ has the power to sack and appoint anybody to any position...
Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by hotice01: 4:57pm On May 05, 2015
Political chess,GEJ ain't as dump and clueless as many have been made to believe.have been following his political moves,he is already putting the incoming government in a tight position.
APC might implode sooner than expected,might end up been a pyrrhic victory at the end of the day is APC ain't careful.
So many random uncoordinated moves with purpose and grand aim from GEJ and PDP.PDP already playing tactical opposition.
Politics getting very interesting.... grin
Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by Osakah24(m): 5:05pm On May 05, 2015
It purely shamelessness,when an ex pdp man accuses pdp of 16 years of impunity and he himself was in pdp for roughly 14 years,all this politicians hiding behind gmb's supposedly good name will soon be found out.If buhari lives up to expectations,APC wont be conducive for many of them.
Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by free2ryhme: 5:08pm On May 05, 2015
Equalizer:

Sorry for asking but were was your placenta buried? Sambisa forest I guess... Ewu Hausa...

Racist
Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 05, 2015
free2ryhme:

Racist
Am black and I love it but mind you in this generation, men are no longer judged base on the colour of their skin but by the content of their mind/heart... What was in your mind when you asked me if my placenta was buried here?
Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by dyabman(m): 5:17pm On May 05, 2015
Jonathan Still Clueless since 1240AD cheesy
Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by free2ryhme: 5:21pm On May 05, 2015
Equalizer:

Am black and I love it but mind you in this generation, men are no longer judged base on the colour of their skin but by the content of their mind/heart... What was in your mind when you asked me if my placenta was buried here?

Racist in the sense of your disposition towards hausa people.

Let me burst your bubble I am not hausa
Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 05, 2015
angelsing:
you also talk as if u don't know ur lord and saviour GEJ is a weakling who allowed bokoharam grow and maim innocent citizens without doing anything till about a fews weeks ago....this Emotional ranting will not change anything
My personal Lord and Saviour is Our Lord Jesus Christ who died on the cross of Calvary for the redemption of our sins... GEJ is just an instrument God used in averting heavy bloodshed in Nigeria cos what could have happened in Nigeria if GEJ had won this election will still be reported as breaking news up till now throughout the world..If you are a Christian, always thanks God cos we just narrowly escaped another civil war..
Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 05, 2015
free2ryhme:

Racist in the sense of your disposition towards hausa people.

Let me burst your bubble I am not hausa
let me burst your brains too, Ewu Hausa is not meant for hausas only.. irrespective of your tribe, once you lack sense, we call you ewu Hausa cos that Hausa goat lack sense too..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 05, 2015
Arbiola:
Pls who is Jonathan again?
the father of clerk Kent in smallville who adopted superman as a boy.

his full name is Jonathan Kent.
Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by Arbiola(f): 5:48pm On May 05, 2015
shadowgwalker:
the father of clerk Kent in smallville who adopted superman as a boy.

his full name is Jonathan Kent.
Oooooooook!!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 05, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://leadership.ng/news/politics/431063/jonathan-setting-traps-for-buhari-with-last-minute-appointments-sack

GEJ has earned the respect of the world. No matter what APC does, They can never affect, Tarnish or change his legacy.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by babyfaceafrica: 5:58pm On May 05, 2015
I also don't like this late firing and hiring..but like someone pointedd out early,buhari can also do the same after may 29,let the late comers apointess enjoy it while it last
Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by bakjal(m): 6:14pm On May 05, 2015
Taylor86:
Amaechi and co APC eediots na frustration go kill una

u better pay pensioniers there 5 months salary

judas
@seun! People like dis are causing u membership of dis forum.
If u didnt notice, our great minds of d furum are increasinly steping back.
Do something fast!
Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by bakjal(m): 6:15pm On May 05, 2015
Taylor86:
Amaechi and co APC eediots na frustration go kill una

u better pay pensioniers there 5 months salary

judas
@seun! People like dis are causing u membership of dis forum.
If u didnt notice, our great minds of d forum are increasinly steping back.
Do something fast!
Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by fancy4eve(f): 6:18pm On May 05, 2015
Wen he's silent, nigerians will complain, nd now he's doin his possible best, dey re still complaining, is dis hw d apc will bring change 2 nigeria? Reports here nd there, I tink iz high tym d apc keeps calm nd focus nd hw 2 bring miracles 2 nigeria nd allow GEJ 2 finish wat he haz started.
Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by free2ryhme: 6:55pm On May 05, 2015
Equalizer:

let me burst your brains too, Ewu Hausa is not meant for hausas only.. irrespective of your tribe, once you lack sense, we call you ewu Hausa cos that Hausa goat lack sense too..

Tribalist and racist
Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by juman(m): 6:58pm On May 05, 2015
PDP is fraud.
Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 05, 2015
free2ryhme:

Tribalist and racist
Tankio..
Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by free2ryhme: 7:23pm On May 05, 2015
Equalizer:

Tankio..

Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by fallingsky(m): 7:29pm On May 05, 2015
loomer:
Even if Jonathan enter toilet to shit, una must complain.

Shut up!!!
If ur Jonathan find them capable why didn't he employ them earlier??
Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by fallingsky(m): 7:33pm On May 05, 2015
[quote author=fallingsky post=33451262]

Shut up!!! If ur Jonathan find them capable why didn't he employ them earlier?? I wonder how u guys think
Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by fallingsky(m): 7:43pm On May 05, 2015
Equalizer:

Last time I checked, GEJ is still the Commander in Chief of all Armed Forces and also The constitutionally elected Democratic President of Nigeria.. Going by the powers bestowed on him as the number one citizen of this great Nation, he has the sole right and power to inaugurate, Appoint, Sack or even sanction any person, group of persons, commission or committee pending till his when his tenure expires... Untill May 29th comes, GEJ has the power to sack and appoint anybody to any position...

I swear I hate people like you.. Were do u guys come from? So annoying....
Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by Jossyroyal1: 7:46pm On May 05, 2015
-issorit.....
#baba now that you are there
#Now that you know
two things involve..... its either u allow the trap to catch you or you 'jump am pass'
#I JUST DEY OBSERVE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) / Okowa Sacks Latimore Oghenesivbe Over Embarrassing Facebook Post / Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.