Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya (30571 Views)

Davis Ikanya Covering Arrested INEC Official's Face (Photos) / Jonathan’s Last-minute Appointments Tear Civil Service Apart / Breaking News: Rivers Apc Chairman, Davies Ikanya Dumps Party For Pdp? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 05, 2015
fallingsky:

I swear I hate people like you.. Were do u guys come from? So annoying....
Heeyaaa! but its quite unfortunate that I like you.. My bible made me to understand that I should love my enemies and always show then love.. One love dear.. it pays more to love than to hate..
Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by angelsing(m): 11:13pm On May 05, 2015
Equalizer:

My personal Lord and Saviour is Our Lord Jesus Christ who died on the cross of Calvary for the redemption of our sins... GEJ is just an instrument God used in averting heavy bloodshed in Nigeria cos what could have happened in Nigeria if GEJ had won this election will still be reported as breaking news up till now throughout the world..If you are a Christian, always thanks God cos we just narrowly escaped another civil war..
Yes God used him to avert heavy blood shed but will God also forgive him for going to dance a day after scores of his citizen died in a bomb blast?..Ask ur self this question just if GEJ has attacked Bokoharam 1year earlier the way he did in recent week, don't u think nigeria would have gotten rid of them completely....
Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 05, 2015
angelsing:
Yes God used him to avert heavy blood shed but will God also forgive him for going to dance a day after scores of his citizen died in a bomb blast?..Ask ur self this question just if GEJ has attacked Bokoharam 1year earlier the way he did in recent week, don't u think nigeria would have gotten rid of them completely....
Do you know why the tempo of the fight against the insurgents increased of lately? Our military hardware have all been outdated and to confront boko haram, we needed 21th century ammunition which we got early this year from Russia after many years of fruitless effort to acquire those weapon from USA.. The important thing now is that we are winning the war and that should be a good news to all Nigerians and to those that wish us well too..
Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by lilcashking(m): 12:08pm On May 06, 2015
Equalizer:
They talk as if boko haram was never a trap by APC and Buhari just to discredit GEJ government... Following this topic keenly..
ODE boko haram stated since late 2009 and APC was merged as a party in 2013 who can u say they are the one that sponsor boko boy's
Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 06, 2015
lilcashking:
ODE boko haram stated since late 2009 and APC was merged as a party in 2013 who can u say they are the one that sponsor boko boy's
So you knew it started since 2009, why now blaming GEJ for it?
Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by mescapee: 1:26pm On May 06, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://leadership.ng/news/politics/431063/jonathan-setting-traps-for-buhari-with-last-minute-appointments-sack

And what is Amaechi trying to do in Rivers State instead of setting up a transition committee.

Is it not the same problems he is trying to create in Rivers State; something he refused to do for long now. Only for him to schedule it 6 days to Democracy Day.
Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by loomer: 3:15pm On May 06, 2015
fallingsky:

Shut up!!!
If ur Jonathan find them capable why didn't he employ them earlier??

Wetin de worry this ode
Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by lilcashking(m): 6:27pm On May 06, 2015
Equalizer:

So you knew it started since 2009, why now blaming GEJ for it?
yeah I will blame him because under his gov't every thing get worsen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Independence Speech: Why I Sent Ministerial List Late – PMB / Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians / Uzodimma To Femi Fani-Kayode: You Can't Benefit From Gulak’s Assassination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.