Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,070 members, 7,814,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya (30568 Views)

Davis Ikanya Covering Arrested INEC Official's Face (Photos) / Jonathan’s Last-minute Appointments Tear Civil Service Apart / Breaking News: Rivers Apc Chairman, Davies Ikanya Dumps Party For Pdp? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by halmeyd(m): 3:13pm On May 05, 2015
Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by omonla555: 3:13pm On May 05, 2015
okay
Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by thaoriginator: 3:14pm On May 05, 2015
Equalizer:
They talk as if boko haram was never a trap by APC and Buhari just to discredit GEJ government... Following this topic keenly..
Mr Dodoyo 1 of Nigeria, I hail thee
Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by virus05(m): 3:14pm On May 05, 2015
this admin in d politics section supports apc i know coz only things in favour of buhari...he brings to the front page...dont worry...
Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by FynBabe(f): 3:14pm On May 05, 2015
I equally can't understand why Jonathan is rushing everything. He had all the time but waited until he lost election to start doing in a hurry what he should have done. If only he did all these things before election, it would have made a lot of sense.
To me, it is medicine after death.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by ki02020(m): 3:15pm On May 05, 2015
That is why we have words like APPOINT and SACK...it will not cost baba anything to sack them all
Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by grandlexuz(m): 3:16pm On May 05, 2015
Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by HzRF(m): 3:19pm On May 05, 2015
Rubbish
Itz is govt he can do what he likes with it

U be concerned on hw to cling to amaechi "the noisy generator of ubima" on hw he will share his 30 gold pieces with him
Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by maryam6(f): 3:20pm On May 05, 2015
kindnyce:
WE SHALL OVERCOME,LET HIM SET THE WHOLE TRAPS IN THE WORLD

NO SHAKING IN BUHARI WE TRUST
Instead, in God we trust.
Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by grandlexuz(m): 3:21pm On May 05, 2015
Equalizer:
They talk as if boko haram was never a trap by APC and Buhari just to discredit GEJ government... Following this topic keenly..

You just won for yourself the title "Empty Vessel 1 of Sheep Head Community, Bayelsa"...
Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 05, 2015
He congratulated GMB on his victory and everybody was falling head on even tipping him to win a nobel prize.... Now he's decided to show his true self and what his party represents.Meanwhile,has anybody by chance had electric power in the past 1 week? This is the 9th day without power!
Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by kindnyce(m): 3:23pm On May 05, 2015
maryam6:
Instead, in God we trust.

ABSOLUTELY,IN GOD ALMIGHTY WE TRUST..
on a lighter note was trying to piss off those PDP/TANOIDS grin grin
Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by AreaFada2: 3:26pm On May 05, 2015
It seems we're in for 4 years of blame game. Every lofty promise GMB cannot keep will be blamed on GEJ n PDP.

Is there now a new law that stops Buhari removing public officers he deems unfit?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by Horlufemi(m): 3:27pm On May 05, 2015
lionduke:
d
cry me a river
Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by free2ryhme: 3:28pm On May 05, 2015
Equalizer:

Was your placenta buried here?
Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by roccio(m): 3:29pm On May 05, 2015
ALBERCHIN FORMULA (MEGAMAN) & ALBERCHIN POWDER
From Zero Minute Performance to 30 Minutes Non stop

4 Years Ago My wife Told me She's Leaving Me Because I Was Too Weak in Bed.. But Today She Calls Me Bed Champ

But Today I found a Natural Solution That Forces women To Ask For More

Here is my Testimony....

http://alberchinpowder..com/
Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by walozanga(m): 3:29pm On May 05, 2015
Indirectly all this APC members are calling Buhari mumu, bringing up useless informations for him to buy. Time will time.

one thing they dont know is that Buhari will still work with almost 60% of GEj's good Democratic ideologies.

President elect will never satisfy all their individual goals bt put this nation first in all his decisions because he is there on a totally different circumstance.
SO LET THEM FEED US HOW THE CHANGE IS GONNA HAPPEN AND KEEP THIS NON SENSE OF THE MEDIA
Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by maryam6(f): 3:31pm On May 05, 2015
kindnyce:

ABSOLUTELY,IN GOD ALMIGHTY WE TRUST..
on a lighter note was trying to piss off those PDP/TANOIDS grin grin
Alryt, jst take it easy with them.
Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by djbussy(m): 3:39pm On May 05, 2015
Setting trap for a general? Setting trap for a Don? Setting trap for wind? Don't join the Academy of fools. Graduates of fools talks talk like this. Buhari has handled people way pass Goodluck for this country. Buhari is very intelligent.
Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by Pakingzzz(m): 3:53pm On May 05, 2015
Hi Nairalanders.. Here's the first House building machine in to be built in Nigeria.. The pix below is just what the machine will look like. The machine is called 3D house printer.
This machine will be capable of building a house from the floor level to the roofing level of a house without the direct involvement of human labour. The details are here; www.nairaland.com/2217438/sponsor-me-build-3d-house

Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by bionixs: 3:57pm On May 05, 2015
emmykk:
How is appointment a trap. Will the appointed persons be bigger than GMB.? Or is gej not still the president
shebi sack is fighting corruption and appointment is employment. That is CHANGE na
Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by Somex10202(m): 3:57pm On May 05, 2015
If people are talking and condeming jonathan APC RIVERS STATE should please keep quite.cant they caution their governor,for also planing local govt election 6 days to hand over.A matter of kettle calling pot black.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by onlyson16(m): 3:57pm On May 05, 2015
Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by blackfase(m): 3:57pm On May 05, 2015
Why cant d dunce just go ahead & help gmb appoint his cabinet b4 canoeing back to his grove? Very evil man.....
Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by hunri(m): 3:59pm On May 05, 2015
Equalizer:
Hummmm i smile... Let him sack and remove everyone. Nigerians are the once that will suffer for it.
Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by vicese(m): 4:02pm On May 05, 2015
savanareporter..com
Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by Blastos(m): 4:06pm On May 05, 2015
jibbish:
make them set all na Jump and Pass...

If dem do anyaw during GMB's Tenure, dem sef go hear demselves.
someone that has warned hia family members to stay away from illegality, he won't blink twice before sending them to the desired place.
Meanwhile,APC is gonna frustrate GEJ even when he has moved down to Otueke.

How?
Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by Blastos(m): 4:12pm On May 05, 2015
D problem is dat dis generation of Nigerians are small minded and short termed.. If GEJ sack anybody, e concern u? The constitution empowers him 2 do so... Make APC calm down after dem become ruling party, make we see if GEJ go still sack or appoint anybody.. My sincere prayer na make una no regret d man wey una put as C in C because d crowd of Goodwill and Well wishers he has now is d same GEJ had in 2010/2011 but lost it on d way.

#Peace
Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by dipo1234: 4:13pm On May 05, 2015
Help me ask him which trap is worse than bokoharam and the scam chibok girl? thousands of girls were kidnapped, why is that of chibok girls overbloated. tell me which trap is worse
Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by angelsing(m): 4:24pm On May 05, 2015
Equalizer:
you also talk as if u don't know ur lord and saviour GEJ is a weakling who allowed bokoharam grow and maim innocent citizens without doing anything till about a fews weeks ago....this Emotional ranting will not change anything
Re: Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya by Labayi96(m): 4:26pm On May 05, 2015
Anytime i hear this APC people saying dat PDP has destroyed Nigeria it baffle me are they they telling us dat this destruction would continue because it member partook in these destruction during d aforemention period & are now change agent in a NEW PARTY(APC)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. / Governor Fubara Congratulates Wike On His 56th Birthday / Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.