Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,033 members, 7,814,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Relationship And Temperament, How Does It Work Together... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship And Temperament, How Does It Work Together... (613 Views)

Help!!! My Emotions Is Destroying My Relationship And Sexual Life. / How Your Temperament Affects Your Relationship / What Temperament Are You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship And Temperament, How Does It Work Together... by fajani(m): 5:03pm On May 05, 2015
I have no much story on this topic, the topic said it all..
Sanguine and Phlegmatic
Choleric and Melancholy
let's start the Combination........
Re: Relationship And Temperament, How Does It Work Together... by tosyne2much(m): 5:04pm On May 05, 2015
Booked cool
Re: Relationship And Temperament, How Does It Work Together... by agarawu23(m): 5:04pm On May 05, 2015
"temperamental" can never work along with relationship especially if the Lady is the carrier.

I personally can't date/marry a temperamental Lady, I broke up with one last 3years.

Things that are supposed to be treated with ease will become tough due to anger.

I hail guys dating them.(cos I cant handle them in my relationship)

1 Like

Re: Relationship And Temperament, How Does It Work Together... by fajani(m): 5:08pm On May 05, 2015
agarawu23:
OK
No idea shared
Re: Relationship And Temperament, How Does It Work Together... by agarawu23(m): 5:15pm On May 05, 2015
fajani:
No idea shared
modified
Re: Relationship And Temperament, How Does It Work Together... by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 05, 2015
i do feign temper at times to keep moria in check..
Re: Relationship And Temperament, How Does It Work Together... by fajani(m): 5:25pm On May 05, 2015
agarawu23:
"temperamental" can never work along with relationship especially if the Lady is the carrier.

I personally can't date/marry a temperamental Lady, I broke up with one last 3years.

Things that are supposed to be treated with ease will become tough due to anger.

I hail guys dating them.(cos I cant handle them in my relationship)
You dated a girl who is choleric in nature.. You must also be choleric that's why you couldn't work together...
Re: Relationship And Temperament, How Does It Work Together... by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
Booked cool
Space booker, lets bet with some money, this thread's not gonna hit front page.
Re: Relationship And Temperament, How Does It Work Together... by fajani(m): 5:27pm On May 05, 2015
Thugnificient:
i do feign temper at times to keep moria in check..
what temperament does Moria have and what temperament are you....

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Are Very Funny / Unscramble These Words / See What HE Got HER As Birthday Present.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.