Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Why Do People Deactivate And Return? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do People Deactivate And Return? (9123 Views)

Facebook Deactivate Woman’s Account For Posting Her Boobs Online.... / Why Do People Abandon Their Single Friends After Marriage? / Why do people travel abroad and then feel entitled to everything? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Deactivate And Return? by Nobody: 10:44am On May 06, 2015
Wedon:

So why deactivate at all undecided

Admit it Madam CC, you are addicted just like the rest of us. tongue cheesy

LOL
Addiction breaking needs fasting and prayer o! grin
I wouldnt say I was addicted
My problem was problem solving and I needed to break that cycle which I have.
I felt the need to respond to every PM, Email and thread where I saw that I could be of help and it was getting on top of me. I recently started a new business too so I needed to focus on that.
Deactivation put things back in sync and gave me some time to myself.
This week is a lazy week for me, but when I need to be serious with other things, then I will face front.

Since deactivating seems to make one more popular; I am seriously thinking of deactivating again grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Why Do People Deactivate And Return? by wonlasewonimi: 10:45am On May 06, 2015
I had to deactivate my previous moniker when I became born again. I use this to preach to people. Old things have passed away, all things become new. That's my reason.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Deactivate And Return? by Nobody: 10:47am On May 06, 2015
wonlasewonimi:
I had to deactivate my previous moniker when I became born again. I use this to preach to people. Old things have passed away, all things become new. That's my reason.

SMH!!!! Digging deep night vigil things abi
You need deliverance
Re: Why Do People Deactivate And Return? by breadplanets(f): 10:53am On May 06, 2015
Na wa o. Some people take this nairaland too seriously. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Why Do People Deactivate And Return? by Nobody: 11:02am On May 06, 2015
Wedon:

Sweetie you don confuse me tire.

I never would have guessed this was you ooh, had you not MT'ed me. cheesy

Hahahaaaaa cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Even if deactivate 100 times, these amibo ladies(efe,chilli,edwifey,coco)will fish me out with a new moniker.
Also, I like taunting them.
Honestly, if u take this place as a fun place ie,catch fun with those who reason like u sometimes,u will enjoy it.
It's just that nigerians r soo tight even to have fun is a problem.
Anyway, enough ranting.

How r u and urs?
Will fish u out anytime I am at ur end.
Anytime can be 5yrs o! cheesy
kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Deactivate And Return? by Nobody: 11:08am On May 06, 2015
barcanista:
I am not a coward that get beaten to submission. Whether they quote, posts or resurrect, na them go tire. It is easier for pig to fly than for barcanista moniker to be deactivated.

Listen NL remains an anonymous forum. So whether you deactivate, reactivate or regurgitate....we do not care. Nobody knows you or gives a flying fvck.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do People Deactivate And Return? by taryour(f): 11:10am On May 06, 2015
Wedon:

Sweetie you don confuse me tire.

I never would have guessed this was you ooh, had you not MT'ed me. cheesy

wow so you are jadlyn07 aka jennykaddry? This is getting more fun. eku ise o, how are you and all yours?
Re: Why Do People Deactivate And Return? by blank(f): 11:20am On May 06, 2015
taryour:

wow so you are jadlyn07 aka jennykaddry? This is getting more fun. eku ise o, how are you and all yours?

Wedon is ujujoan.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do People Deactivate And Return? by iPopAlomo(m): 11:42am On May 06, 2015
barcanista:
I am not a coward that get beaten to submission. Whether they quote, posts or resurrect, na them go tire. It is easier for pig to fly than for barcanista moniker to be deactivated.

okay dearpreye...

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Deactivate And Return? by iPopAlomo(m): 11:45am On May 06, 2015
Samchelsea:
If someone deactivates his/her account then all post made by the person is gone including the bad ones, so no one can dig it up and use it against the person. A good case is Barcanista whom the APC guys have been resurrecting his old post against PDP just to get back at him for going back to the PDP camp but fortunately he didn't deactivate his account to the anger of those guys.

his second account is dearpreye...
Re: Why Do People Deactivate And Return? by iPopAlomo(m): 11:47am On May 06, 2015
dearpreye:
For indeed many reasons. Ranging from intimidation, stalking, blackmail, threat, starting a new account. ..For other reasons.

I once thought of deactivating my account a few months back when one idiot when as far as bringing my family picture from my Facebook profile (I had left my personal email on the NL profile). I was able to figure deactivating would serve their purpose. I simply ignored the animal, and like vapour, he later disappeared into the abyss.

Some people take this place damn too seriously, and can try as much as possible to frustrate others out.

barcanista...

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Deactivate And Return? by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:58am On May 06, 2015
moca:
OdenigboAroli,how far na kiss
These my brothers ehn cheesy

Always fighting in politics section.
Where is sunnybobo3?
Politics has made him to stop preparing nkwobi tongue
Sunnybobo3,u r needed in the kitchen to liven it up tongue kiss cheesy

Eeeeh,babyosisi,onye nsogbu 1 of nairaland!
Actually,some people don't understand u cheesy

It's just like being angy with chillisauce. U r wasting ur time cos she will annoy u more.

I want to deactivate again but I'm looking for troublesome moniker tongue.
No reason. Just fun,fun fun.
And oh, people should stop taking this place very serious.

Efemenexy,jenny is jadyn07(i know I didn't get d spelling sha),an old moniker.

Waiting for ile,aisha,aluta and others.

Bros,big tuale! I am still very much around in Politics but I don't do the tribal thing anymore. It's energy sapping. But like I said nobody has the might to shake me down.
Re: Why Do People Deactivate And Return? by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 06, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Bros,big tuale! I am still very much around in Politics but I don't do the tribal thing anymore. It's energy sapping. But like I said nobody has the might to shake me down.
K.
No wahala.
Just take it easy cos wife and family needs u.
D earlier people start accepting the fact that internet wars zapps us of energy emotionally, d better for everybody.

I'm a female o tongue wink.
Re: Why Do People Deactivate And Return? by taryour(f): 12:35pm On May 06, 2015
blank:

Wedon is ujujoan.
Oh thanks sis, noted. How are you doing?
Re: Why Do People Deactivate And Return? by taryour(f): 12:41pm On May 06, 2015
moca:

K.
No wahala.
D earlier people start accepting the fact that internet wars zapps us of energy emotionally, d better for everybody.

Hello sis, longest time. Trust you doing great,family and work.
Re: Why Do People Deactivate And Return? by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 06, 2015
taryour:

Hello sis, longest time. Trust you doing great,family and work.
We r fine o! kiss
Currently idle and looking for people's wahala here tongue

Abeg,employ me na so I can be useful to myself and the society cry

At least I go dey chop free cake tongue cheesy

I'm positive u all are doing fine cheesy kiss kiss
Gratias kiss
Re: Why Do People Deactivate And Return? by taryour(f): 2:47pm On May 06, 2015
moca:

We r fine o! kiss
Currently idle and looking for people's wahala here tongue

Abeg,employ me na so I can be useful to myself and the society cry

At least I go dey chop free cake tongue cheesy

I'm positive u all are doing fine cheesy kiss kiss
Gratias kiss

Yes o my sister we all are doing very very fine to God glory. Lol @ looking for trouble, catch fun sis while it last. And yes you are welcome on board, a lot of free cakes in the house *winks*
Re: Why Do People Deactivate And Return? by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 06, 2015
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
taryour:

Yes o my sister we all are doing very very fine to God glory. Lol @ looking for trouble, catch fun sis while it last. And yes you are welcome on board, a lot of free cakes in the house *winks*

Tearose lipsrsealed
What's d meaning?
I so much love the name chaircover.
It normally makes me tingle.

Abeg, wetin be d new biz.
Tell us na wink
Or rather tell me,i dey look for work kiss

I need money more than buhari cheesy
Re: Why Do People Deactivate And Return? by wonlasewonimi: 3:10pm On May 06, 2015
tearoses:

SMH!!!! Digging deep night vigil things abi
You need deliverance

So na you be tearoses..God bless you my sister, may you walk and never stumble, may your days be long, may your cup runneth over,may your enemies go on holiday in sambisa forest.

You can forward your prayer requests. Adios mamacita!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Deactivate And Return? by raumdeuter: 4:05pm On May 06, 2015
wonlasewonimi:

Your ahsewo ways still didnt leave you
Re: Why Do People Deactivate And Return? by armyofone(m): 4:13pm On May 06, 2015
How can I deactivate since i can't remember my password ?
Any idea ?
Re: Why Do People Deactivate And Return? by wonlasewonimi: 4:13pm On May 06, 2015
raumdeuter:

Your ahsewo ways still didnt leave you

Depart from me ye worker of iniquity lest thou be banished into fiery furnace. My days of Olosho rearing are long gone.
Re: Why Do People Deactivate And Return? by MRBrownJ: 4:28pm On May 06, 2015
my account MrBrownJay was deleted by someone who i still dont know who that was. could have been someone who had access to my pc but, at the time i received a BS email from NL spammers, and the next day my account was gone. never was sure who did it and couldnt be bothered to email Seun etc. so i logged into the secondary account i had, MRBrownJ (used whenever i was banned), to see if someone was using the 1st one or not, but it wasnt so i just let it slide as i thought it may come back eventually. after a few months, decided to use the secondary one, although i'd rather have MrBrownJay back.
Re: Why Do People Deactivate And Return? by cococandy(f): 4:58pm On May 06, 2015
That's some serious security breach
MRBrownJ:
my account MrBrownJay was deleted by someone who i still dont know who that was. could have been someone who had access to my pc but, at the time i received a BS email from NL spammers, and the next day my account was gone. never was sure who did it and couldnt be bothered to email Seun etc. so i logged into the secondary account i had, MRBrownJ (used whenever i was banned), to see if someone was using the 1st one or not, but it wasnt so i just let it slide as i thought it may come back eventually. after a few months, decided to use the secondary one, although i'd rather have MrBrownJay back.

Re: Why Do People Deactivate And Return? by MRBrownJ: 5:31pm On May 06, 2015
cococandy:
That's some serious security breach

well i had my suspicions on someone that had access to my computer, and who made it clear that she didnt want me to post on NL any longer (due to the fact that i had posted a pic of one my daughters). she sometimes was next to me when i posted, and i am logged automatically, so it could have been her like it could have been through that mysterious spam that i received at that same period (i normally dont open them though).
Re: Why Do People Deactivate And Return? by blank(f): 5:42pm On May 06, 2015
taryour:

Oh thanks sis, noted. How are you doing?

I dey o.

Work has been so stressful. Seems like i am permanently on coffee.

Saw that your old post and couldn't help bursting into laughter.
Re: Why Do People Deactivate And Return? by EfemenaXY: 5:43pm On May 06, 2015
cold:
This thread is heating up with every comment. Please guys keep posting. Don't deactivate on account of me please grin

grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Do People Deactivate And Return? by blank(f): 5:49pm On May 06, 2015
moca:

K.
No wahala.

I am so curious. What was your former moniker?

I suspect it is ypepe but not too sure.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Deactivate And Return? by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 06, 2015
grin grin tongue
Highly predictable! cheesy cheesy
blank:

I am so curious. What was your former moniker?

I suspect it is ypepe but not too sure.
Re: Why Do People Deactivate And Return? by taryour(f): 7:03pm On May 06, 2015
blank:

I dey o.

Work has been so stressful. Seems like i am permanently on coffee.

Saw that your old post and couldn't help bursting into laughter.

Yes oo and I really appreciated your post then oo. Infact na only sabi who my other half be. *winks* you guessed right then.

Good to hear you doing great. God is your strength sis, you sure do need a lot of rest.
Re: Why Do People Deactivate And Return? by SeverusSnape(m): 6:52pm On May 07, 2015
Samchelsea:
If someone deactivates his/her account then all post made by the person is gone including the bad ones, so no one can dig it up and use it against the person. A good case is Barcanista whom the APC guys have been resurrecting his old post against PDP just to get back at him for going back to the PDP camp but fortunately he didn't deactivate his account to the anger of those guys.
Nice one boss...people like Omenka, Abduljabbar4, MzJackBaueress, PassingShot, pataki, NgeneUkwenu and other minions want the guy to deactivate, They don't know the stuff he's made of...As for me, If you like bring the post of me calling Buhari a Certificateless illiterate and a dullard(... Which he is), I ain't deactivating. I dey like dele, I gallant like Gala. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Deactivate And Return? by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:07pm On May 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Nice one boss...people like Omenka, Abduljabbar4, MzJackBaueress, PassingShot, pataki, NgeneUkwenu and other minions want the guy to deactivate, They don't know the stuff he's made of...As for me, If you like bring the post of me calling Buhari a Certificateless illiterate and a dullard(... Which he is), I ain't deactivating. I dey like dele, I gallant like Gala. grin grin
Oponu, do have to mention my name?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Help A Child With Low Grade In School / I Need Tips On How To Cope With The Loss Of An Entire Family / What Causes Frequent Urinating And Farting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.