Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Why Do People Deactivate And Return? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do People Deactivate And Return? (9162 Views)

Facebook Deactivate Woman’s Account For Posting Her Boobs Online.... / Why Do People Abandon Their Single Friends After Marriage? / Why do people travel abroad and then feel entitled to everything? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Deactivate And Return? by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 09, 2015
TheMadame:

Even when you were Ujujoan,you failed in your quest to intimidate me and ended up deactivating your account,is it now you are back like a cowardly dogg back to its vomit and hiding behind a MALE moniker that you will intimidate me?
I think it is about time you do another deactivation....maybe you could come back stronger.

There you finally said it. You must be feeling liberated right about now. Maybe a call to your therapist will help too.
cool
Re: Why Do People Deactivate And Return? by jumzzy448: 4:37pm On May 09, 2015
Ghen...ghen grin

Nairaland, no dull moment.
Re: Why Do People Deactivate And Return? by ifyalways(f): 4:52pm On May 09, 2015
Wedon:

Lol.
Ajo anu. M ga-akpo gi laterz.
Dalu kwa. I would never have guessed. Happy weekend

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Deactivate And Return? by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 09, 2015
ifyalways:

Ajo anu. M ga-akpo gi laterz.
Dalu kwa. I would never have guessed. Happy weekend

Happy weekend Ify Nwa nne'm.

Oringo e bulugo gi, e lofuo nwa nne gi nwanyi. sad cheesy
Re: Why Do People Deactivate And Return? by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 09, 2015
Someone should remind me moca's former name
O kwa yellowpepe aka ypepe
Re: Why Do People Deactivate And Return? by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 09, 2015
babyosisi:
Someone should remind me moca's former name
O kwa yellowpepe aka ypepe
Babyosisi,dey send u tongue

Ypepe is still there o.
I don't know the password again.

As per yellowpawpaw. it's my real pet name.
Gat to differentiate btw cyber and real world.

Hey folks make una take am easy o.
One love kiss

I'm looking for a funkyfied moniker,once I get it, I will deactivate again.

Nairaland is diff things to diff people cheesy

There will come a day I will say goodbye.
Once I'm fed up or too busy.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Deactivate And Return? by EfemenaXY: 9:11pm On May 09, 2015
Caveatemptor:

Abi ooo.
Some one deletes/deactivates his/her nairaland account and walks away. A few weeks later she /he registers a new account and starts dropping subtle hints so everybody can put two and two together so that everyone knows that he/she is the deactivated account.
Drama queens-all of them as far as I am concerned.

cheesy
Re: Why Do People Deactivate And Return? by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 09, 2015
moca:

Babyosisi,dey send u tongue

Ypepe is still there o.
I don't know the password again.

As per yellowpawpaw. it's my real pet name.
Gat to differentiate btw cyber and real world.

Hey folks make una take am easy o.
One love kiss

I'm looking for a funkyfied moniker,once I get it, I will deactivate again.

Nairaland is diff things to diff people cheesy

There will come a day I will say goodbye.
Once I'm fed up or too busy.

O kwa ka m di kwa sure

Where is aisha2
What is she perambulating as?

I toyed between babymama and ultimate-madam
Re: Why Do People Deactivate And Return? by Nobody: 6:49am On May 10, 2015
babyosisi:

O kwa ka m di kwa sure

Where is aisha2
What is she perambulating as?

I toyed between babymama and ultimate-madam
Even in this ur thread, somebody just used an alternate moniker.
U guys no get spiritual eyes at all cheesy

Leave aisha alone abeg.
Rather remember her in prayer especially now kiss
Re: Why Do People Deactivate And Return? by komek(m): 1:56pm On May 10, 2015
barcanista:
I am not a coward that get beaten to submission. Whether they quote, posts or resurre
ct, na them go tire. It is easier for pig to fly than for barcanista moniker to be deactivated.

I just dey like u everyday o. Nice one
Re: Why Do People Deactivate And Return? by komek(m): 2:12pm On May 10, 2015
Pple have diff reasons why they deactivate their accounts. Some of the reasons were explained above.

But one of my friend's story was very pathetic. He is a well know monicker on NL. He uses a mobile gadget to update his NL account. But on this faithful day he said he mistakenly clicked on" deactivate account" instead of "update profile" on his blackberry device.
I don't know how true this his story was cos I have never tried going there.
Re: Why Do People Deactivate And Return? by Nickymezor(f): 5:31pm On May 10, 2015
For fun I guess kiss yeah, MINE was strictly fr fun norin much or less kiss
Re: Why Do People Deactivate And Return? by Sunbellar: 6:09pm On May 10, 2015
babyosisi:

Chief Dr Mrs Beatrice felicia Osisi
Imagine this audacity!
Re: Why Do People Deactivate And Return? by MDMA: 9:23am On May 18, 2015
Caveatemptor:

Abi ooo.
Some one deletes/deactivates his/her nairaland account and walks away. A few weeks later she /he registers a new account and starts dropping subtle hints so everybody can put two and two together so that everyone knows that he/she is the deactivated account.
Drama queens-all of them as far as I am concerned.

Happy birthday.
Re: Why Do People Deactivate And Return? by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 18, 2015
komek:
Pple have diff reasons why they deactivate their accounts. Some of the reasons were explained above.

But one of my friend's story was very pathetic. He is a well know monicker on NL. He uses a mobile gadget to update his NL account. But on this faithful day he said he mistakenly clicked on" deactivate account" instead of "update profile" on his blackberry device.

I also use a mobile device and my hand almost went there sometime ago
But I wonder if it gives you another message to actually go ahead and deactivate after you click on that button
Maybe I should try it with my babymama handle grin
Re: Why Do People Deactivate And Return? by jmoore(m): 5:16pm On May 18, 2015
komek:

Your friend lied. When you click the deactivation button, a link is sent to your email. The link sent to your email redirects you back to the final deactivation stage.
In summary, no one deactivates by mistake.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do People Deactivate And Return? by komek(m): 5:23pm On May 18, 2015
jmoore:

Your friend lied. When you click the deactivation button, a link is sent to your email. The link sent to your email redirects you back to the final deactivation stage.
In summary, no one deactivates by mistake.

That's y I said I don't no much about that. Cos my little knowlege about IT, u can't just be deactivated like that, there must always be a second question. I did not want to argue with him cos I have never tried it before
Re: Why Do People Deactivate And Return? by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 18, 2015
komek:

That's y I said I don't no much about that. Cos my little knowlege about IT, u can't just be deactivated like that, there must always be a second question. I did not want to argue with him cos I have never tried it before
He lied!
Re: Why Do People Deactivate And Return? by komek(m): 7:39pm On May 18, 2015
softysparky:
He lied!
Ok
Re: Why Do People Deactivate And Return? by TheMadame(f): 10:01pm On May 18, 2015
Anyone who claims he/she mistakingly deactivated his account is a stinking low down liar.
When I had issues with the moderator in the auto section about the fraudulent characters in that section and I was banned I tried to deactivate my account after the ban expired. To my surprise I was redirected back to my email with which I registered my account. Unfortunatly I could not remember the pass word to the email so I am stuck on Nairaland.
I have no issues with anyone who decides to deactivate an account but coming back noisely to re announce yourself after deactivation and lying that your follow-follow deactivation was a mistake is what irritates me.
Walk way with honour and pride and if you are coming back do so silently and stop making noise. This is a public forum and nobody will miss you if you choose to leave. Oyingbo market doers not mark a register for any customer who decides to stay away on market day.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Deactivate And Return? by Nobody: 2:44am On May 19, 2015
TheMadame:
Anyone who claims he/she mistakingly deactivated his account is a stinking low down liar.
When I had issues with the moderator in the auto section about the fraudulent characters in that section and I was banned I tried to deactivate my account after the ban expired. To my surprise I was redirected back to my email with which I registered my account. Unfortunatly I could not remember the pass word to the email so I am stuck on Nairaland.
I have no issues with anyone who decides to deactivate an account but coming back noisely to re announce yourself after deactivation and lying that your follow-follow deactivation was a mistake is what irritates me.
Walk way with honour and pride and if you are coming back do so silently and stop making noise. This is a public forum and nobody will miss you if you choose to leave. Oyingbo market doers not mark a register for any customer who decides to stay away on market day.

What do you say about dayokanu that I was supposedly ok with,who reincarnated as raumdeuter and started attacking me endlessly till someone blew his cover.
Many men here do it
They get a new name to attack people

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Deactivate And Return? by TheMadame(f): 4:09am On May 19, 2015
^ Babyoslsl,
You can only follow that route with someone who does not get around all the sections.
For instance dayokanu/raumdeteur in the family section is witty and clever with his posts,the same with Babyosisi in the family section,HOWEVER in the politics section the two of you are rabid ethnic tribalists ,with each of you defending the extreme positions of Yoruba and Igbo tribes no matter how unreasonable.
If you frequent the Bayern Munich thread in the sports section every one there has known dayokanu is raumdeuter for ages.
I cannot answer why dayokanu became raumdeuter but with the number of mentions of his moniker I believe he will be here soon to answer your question in person.
Re: Why Do People Deactivate And Return? by Caveatemptor(m): 4:21am On May 19, 2015
MDMA:

Happy birthday.
Thank you.
Re: Why Do People Deactivate And Return? by Caveatemptor(m): 4:28am On May 19, 2015
babyosisi:

What do you say about dayokanu that I was supposedly ok with,who reincarnated as raumdeuter and started attacking me endlessly till someone blew his cover.
Many men here do it

Glad he didn't bully you into deactivating your account......
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Deactivate And Return? by raumdeuter: 6:19am On May 19, 2015
babyosisi:

Many men here do it

You like giving yourself some importance sha. Since when have me and you been cool or since when did we start fighting. If you have something good to post I would support or defend you likewise if you post anything unreasonable I would attack you.

I remember copping a ban for defending you and Tofhearts when you were attacked by Olabowale on the Islam section in 2009.

Me and you have never been friends and we are never enemies, anytime you spew crap about Yorubas I would call you out.

Show people on this thread anywhere I attacked you and let them see if it wasnt related to your rabid tribalism

Someone blew what cover? An announcement I made public on the thread below is what someone is claiming to blow the cover. I am sure someone is beating their chest for achieving this great cover blowing

https://www.nairaland.com/526446/bayern-munich-5-times-champions/222#24945282

I changed my name because I had a bet with someone that I would change my username should Germany win the world cup last summer, which they did and I changed username. I didn't deactivate it, I just stopped using the old monicker

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Deactivate And Return? by perry2020(f): 7:02am On May 19, 2015
Modified

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Did Your Parent Teach Sex Education / Love Is Blind: See The Wonderful Pictures Of Couple That Breaks The Internet / If You Are Using AC With Prepared Meter What Is The Billing Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.