Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Buhari Meets Journalist He Jailed As Military Ruler - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets Journalist He Jailed As Military Ruler (35121 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos / "I Am A Former Military Ruler, Now A Converted Democrat" - GMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets Journalist He Jailed As Military Ruler by lekandauda1234: 10:57pm On May 05, 2015
AndreRose:
Probably the journalist was jailed because he lawfully used his journalism position to dissipate information to the people which Buhari saw as a threat to him and jailed the journalist. Yes, Buhari has apologised but this is the same thing that can be presumed to have happened recently; the AIT has been warned from televising some things about him. What's the way forward for our journalist? Are they still gona have their freedom of information as enshrined in the constitution after may 29?
And again,look who is talking about the dirty tactics of PDP like he didn't use Bokoharam to put GEJ off. And minors equally voted in the north. Is that what you call a "decent campaign"?
Jonathan was decent enough, despite being the president he conceded, would Buhari had done that? We all know the answer.
How can u stand reason on its head when its quite evident that GEJ delibrately allow d BH issue to fester for pecuinary gains. Can u tell us why it was easy forhim tofight them in the past few weeks after being at the elm of affiars in the six years.
Re: Buhari Meets Journalist He Jailed As Military Ruler by Ballama(m): 10:58pm On May 05, 2015
bionixs:
Oga,who and who did he apologized to? How many people's death did Gej cause their death? When your armed robber brothers kill,it becomes Gej. Northerners played politics with the lives of their own thinking they are disorganizing him with bokoharam and you sit back there talking drunk. Buhari killed people,jailed people without charges, by firing squad,gagged the press etc. That you forgive him doesnt mean he wont reap what he sowed. Now ,he must receive the global disgrace no leader had ever received and nigeria would still be better. Watch it! You thought the savior is here. You dont wash clean with dirty water
please my friend that is what differentiate Dictatorship from Democrats read the history of every military ruler such things are occuring everywhere for what you said about jonathan in term of insurgency my friend let's keep sentiment away we have to grow see how our security personnels were ill equipped no good salary and those of them that loose their lives for this country will not get any honour and their families will not gain any support from the govt had it been one of your relatives is a security agent will you think it fair the way they were treated making them beggers on the street after sacrificing their live to protect our lives and our so called politician are busy enjoying themselve. And concerning about saying am drunk I am not drunk and have never been drunk and to the end of my life I will never get closer to the person that get drunk. please if I hurt you forgive because as I lived now I don't think I will reach tomorrow.#NoHate
Re: Buhari Meets Journalist He Jailed As Military Ruler by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 05, 2015
some people can forgive...
Re: Buhari Meets Journalist He Jailed As Military Ruler by ivili(m): 11:26pm On May 05, 2015
The journalist must have done something bad to warrant an arrest but if he did what was right in the eyes of the law and to his concience and still forgave Buhari,then he must be a man with no principles or integrity.One cannot forgive a person for hurting you when you were doing what was right(that is if Buhari was the guilty one).
Re: Buhari Meets Journalist He Jailed As Military Ruler by apasino01: 11:52pm On May 05, 2015
Dygeasy:
Where and how did he meet him? Haven't they been working together all the while? Part of Buhari's team? Okay. What then are we talking about?

Has he met Fela's Family? What about Tai Solarin's family?
in fela's voice.........na craze man be that
Re: Buhari Meets Journalist He Jailed As Military Ruler by AreaFada2: 2:10am On May 06, 2015
Uncleodi:
Ok

“If not for PVC and Card Readers the PDP as usual would have written the results and asked losers to go to court.!!!

Like seriously?? Was it not under the watch of GEJ that the so called electoral reforms were made? Even Obj wouldn't have accepted such electoral reforms.

Jonathan is a good man. He never wanted to Rig the election from day 1.. if not, u and I know that as commander-in-chief, he had the power to higher and to sack.

Pls let's not make a long case out of this.

Even with the numerous underage voters in the north, PDP still did not go to court...now, that's maturity!!!

All we want is a better Nigeria. Jobs for our youths. My father's 1976 brand new eighteen thousands Naira car is still on the road till today. Why can't the youths of these days buy brand new cars without Yahoo-Yahoo?

This is not a time to score cheap political point or enrich the pockets of the Judiciary, but a time to rise up to the challenges of many Nigerians who can't see food to buy talkless of living above one dollar.

I my opinion, GMB should withdraw all Nigeria's money from foreign accounts, share it to the 170 million Nigerians at the rate of one million Naira per person, let's see if we won't be prudently industrious.

#teamfightcorruption

Ol' boy, you sure say your padi man spent 18k to buy a car in 1976? A time some people still earned 25 Naira as salary? Maybe you mean 1986.
Re: Buhari Meets Journalist He Jailed As Military Ruler by Emyogalanya: 2:12am On May 06, 2015
He wants to re-jail them or negotiate with them on being pro or anti buhari
Re: Buhari Meets Journalist He Jailed As Military Ruler by heeds2532(m): 2:22am On May 06, 2015
WHY DO I NEED TO BURN FAT? To some people they don't know
much about burning fat out of their
system. Some did not even know
when they are said to be overweight
and what benefits are accrued to
burning of excess fat. Research has shown that has people
become overweight they are at the
risk of developing type diabetes, high
blood pressure, breathing
problem, abnormal period and
infertility due to excess fat in their system. Did you know that nearly 9 out 10
people with newly diagnosed type 2
diabetes are overweight? This means
that losing weight help better in
managing diabetes. How can you even know you are
overweight ? overweight is defined as
a body mass index (BMI) of 25 or
higher. The presence of excess fat
in the body could result into various
health challenges, and that aside it makes someone look so heavy, by
having a pot belly and other odd look
in appearance. So many wealthy people dislike all this
symptoms that often time they go for
surgery and other dangerous means
of burning out fat, but thank God for
T5 Fatburner you can get that
done in just 30 days with no cost or relatively low compare to
surgery...order for yours today by
clicking www.t5fatburners.com.ng?t_id=SaheedUthman
Re: Buhari Meets Journalist He Jailed As Military Ruler by babeabike: 6:30am On May 06, 2015
AndreRose:
Probably the journalist was jailed because he lawfully used his journalism position to dissipate information to the people which Buhari saw as a threat to him and jailed the journalist. Yes, Buhari has apologised but this is the same thing that can be presumed to have happened recently; the AIT has been warned from televising some things about him. What's the way forward for our journalist? Are they still gona have their freedom of information as enshrined in the
constitution after may 29?
And again,look who is talking about the dirty tactics of PDP like he didn't use Bokoharam to put GEJ off. And minors equally voted in the north. Is that what you call a "decent campaign"?
Jonathan was decent enough, despite being the president he conceded, would Buhari had done that? We all know the answer.

Did you loose your brain ? You ne correct mumu
Re: Buhari Meets Journalist He Jailed As Military Ruler by okonsua(m): 6:34am On May 06, 2015
AndreRose:
Probably the journalist was jailed because he lawfully used his journalism position to dissipate information to the people which Buhari saw as a threat to him and jailed the journalist. Yes, Buhari has apologised but this is the same thing that can be presumed to have happened recently; the AIT has been warned from televising some things about him. What's the way forward for our journalist? Are they still gona have their freedom of information as enshrined in the constitution after may 29?
But why can't we forget the pass for the sake of generation yet unborn...let see if Nigeria can be a better place we can proud of.
Re: Buhari Meets Journalist He Jailed As Military Ruler by Nobody: 6:43am On May 06, 2015
englishmart:
who didn't he jail?
He almost jailed me, but I wasn't born then
lols cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Meets Journalist He Jailed As Military Ruler by AndreRose(f): 7:13am On May 06, 2015
okonsua:
But why can't we forget the pass for the sake of generation yet unborn...let see if Nigeria can be a better place we can proud of.
Okay.
Re: Buhari Meets Journalist He Jailed As Military Ruler by Gamesmart: 7:29am On May 06, 2015
AndreRose:

You forgot to mention that "Or he probably used his journalism position to dissipate information to the people so as to mislead them because he lost his means of income from corrupt politicians which Buhari deposed and locked up, so jailed him for abuse of freedom of the press"
Re: Buhari Meets Journalist He Jailed As Military Ruler by Ephemmm: 7:42am On May 06, 2015
englishmart:
who didn't he jail?
He almost jailed me, but I wasn't born then

He is still in charge: you can still be jailed this time around if you mess up.
Re: Buhari Meets Journalist He Jailed As Military Ruler by deltalife(m): 7:44am On May 06, 2015
“All elected leaders will now know that the voter is the king. Nigerians now have more faith in our elections because their votes will count.

“If not for PVC and Card Readers the PDP as usual would have written the results and asked losers to go to court.

How can people who are struggling to survive go to Court and get money to pay the SANs of this world. We must thank God for the success of this election.

Only Jonthan would have done this in Nigeria!

Let's see what happens come nest election 2019! If APC will allow free and fair election
Re: Buhari Meets Journalist He Jailed As Military Ruler by Nobody: 7:58am On May 06, 2015
AndreRose:

Seems you are still very bitter after the election loss undecided
Re: Buhari Meets Journalist He Jailed As Military Ruler by francizy(m): 8:17am On May 06, 2015
Activa:

Mention them

The lies that PDP are preparing a fake Shekau to be used to victimise GMB

The lies that GEJ will introduce an interim government

The lies that GEJ will shift the election a second time

The lies that GEJ will sack mega

And so many of them I can't recall..
Re: Buhari Meets Journalist He Jailed As Military Ruler by AndreRose(f): 8:46am On May 06, 2015
koolhunk:

Seems you are still very bitter after the election loss undecided
Nope. Am just trying to drive home a point.
Re: Buhari Meets Journalist He Jailed As Military Ruler by Nobody: 9:17am On May 06, 2015
tinuolababy:
Yeah.

Thank God o. People r watching Juventus v Real Madrid. I quickly booked space cheesy grin
are u tomboy?
Re: Buhari Meets Journalist He Jailed As Military Ruler by darkjorse: 9:29am On May 06, 2015
Did he apologized? Anyway na Yoruba man they are all cowards and they dem look for money anyhow.
Re: Buhari Meets Journalist He Jailed As Military Ruler by saltoftheearth: 1:50pm On May 06, 2015

Re: Buhari Meets Journalist He Jailed As Military Ruler by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:02pm On May 06, 2015
AndreRose:

Sensible Post,.come have a bottle of coke in my name grin
Re: Buhari Meets Journalist He Jailed As Military Ruler by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 06, 2015
AndreRose:

Nope. Am just trying to drive home a point.
Ok but try to justify your points with proofs. For instance can u prove Buhari set up Bokoharam against Jonathan?? How are u sure that the under aged voters in the north all voted for APC and not PDP
Re: Buhari Meets Journalist He Jailed As Military Ruler by AndreRose(f): 4:13pm On May 06, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

Sensible Post,.come have a bottle of coke in my name grin
Lol. Thanks.
Re: Buhari Meets Journalist He Jailed As Military Ruler by AndreRose(f): 4:14pm On May 06, 2015
koolhunk:

Ok but try to justify your points with proofs. For instance can u prove Buhari set up Bokoharam against Jonathan?? How are u sure that the under aged voters in the north all voted for APC and not PDP
Let's not deceive our self. We all know what's on board.
Re: Buhari Meets Journalist He Jailed As Military Ruler by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 06, 2015
AndreRose:

Let's not deceive our self. We all know what's on board.
what's on board are all mere speculations with no Concrete fact. If there were facts I'm sure GMB will not be president elect today. Not with the power of incubency of GEJ.
Re: Buhari Meets Journalist He Jailed As Military Ruler by AndreRose(f): 4:54pm On May 06, 2015
koolhunk:

what's on board are all mere speculations with no Concrete fact. If there were facts I'm sure GMB will not be president elect today. Not with the power of incubency of GEJ.
Okay. Let's not agree to disagree.
Re: Buhari Meets Journalist He Jailed As Military Ruler by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 06, 2015
Bulshiit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okorocha Accused Of Destroying N60million Building Belonging To A Widow (Photos) / Man Arrested For Impersonating Aisha Buhari (Photos) / Buhari Attended Churches In 2015 (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.