Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,003 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

She Lost Her Virginity... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Lost Her Virginity... (3077 Views)

18-Year-Old Australian-German Girl Is Selling Her Virginity (Photos) / This Nigerian Lady Is Auctioning Her Virginity For N600,000 / 20-year-old Beautiful Girl Auctions Her Virginity For N126 Million...See Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Lost Her Virginity... by Profitsng(m): 10:34pm On May 05, 2015
Braaad:
OP, you must marry that girl o...else you will run mad after 7 days.

Ahhhh, so fast,
But I didn't get her pregnant..
Re: She Lost Her Virginity... by swemzkid(m): 10:36pm On May 05, 2015
just remind her that 95% of girls in the world today has lost their virginity mean while let me ask IFA of his opinion sadjust remind her that 95% of girls in the world today has lost their virginity mean while let me ask IFA of his opinion
Re: She Lost Her Virginity... by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 05, 2015
Barezzi:
You've gotten an innocent girl pregnant, prepare to meet ur creator angry
you dey read ur own in chinese ba? Where u see pregnant now 4 that post
Re: She Lost Her Virginity... by Profitsng(m): 10:39pm On May 05, 2015
Barezzi:
You've gotten an innocent girl pregnant, prepare to meet ur creator angry

No I didn't get her pregnant....
Re: She Lost Her Virginity... by Mogenerous(f): 11:03pm On May 05, 2015
Profitsng:

No, I did not rape her,

But be honest, you lured her... She didn't give in immediately but being a kid, she is probably 16, she couldn't resist you... Right?
Re: She Lost Her Virginity... by Barezzi(m): 11:44pm On May 05, 2015
Tobiee:
you dey read ur own in chinese ba? Where u see pregnant now 4 that post
grin This made me LOL!, u dey crase o!! chinese ke...

1 Like

Re: She Lost Her Virginity... by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 05, 2015
Tobiee:
punish im 4 wat? Did he rape her? If the girl didnt want she could have still prevented it.. Abi op na rape u rape ni?

Tobiee, the OP shld have put himself together and guided this girl to the right path.
She is only but a little girl who does not understand life is unfair.
OP is totally wrong for encouraging this crap to happen !!!

2 Likes

Re: She Lost Her Virginity... by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 05, 2015
The very annoying thing is that OP is going back to beep that LITTLE GIRL "severally".
I can bet with a life

1 Like

Re: She Lost Her Virginity... by Profitsng(m): 6:45am On May 06, 2015
Mogenerous:

But be honest, you lured her... She didn't give in immediately but being a kid, she is probably 16, she couldn't resist you... Right?

Exactly...
Re: She Lost Her Virginity... by Profitsng(m): 6:51am On May 06, 2015
Amybijou:

Tobiee, the OP shld have put himself together and guided this girl to the right path.
She is only but a little girl who does not understand life is unfair.
OP is totally wrong for encouraging this crap to happen !!!

Right part as in how??
Re: She Lost Her Virginity... by Nobody: 9:40am On May 06, 2015
Profitsng:

Right part as in how??

You should have ''fled'' from the temptation even if she initiated the move. Although i feel you did.
#stop asking questions u already know the answers. Fornication is a sin let alone with a girl as little as SS3
Re: She Lost Her Virginity... by Nobody: 9:41am On May 06, 2015
Profitsng:

Exactly...

Yes, am definite he did sad
Re: She Lost Her Virginity... by Nobody: 9:42am On May 06, 2015
Profitsng:

Ahhhh, so fast,
But I didn't get her pregnant..

How did you no conception is not taking place as i type
Wait until 3 months, u will understand u dealt with a novice.
#just pray for forgiveness my dear, that girl is too small!
Re: She Lost Her Virginity... by Nobody: 11:26am On May 06, 2015
Guy I pray for you, that's how they will take your first daughter Virginity also. Once you can't say amen to the prayer, then you should use your hand to cover your face SS2 girl for that matter seem you're Jobless self, and don't to ask God for forgiveness.
Re: She Lost Her Virginity... by Mogenerous(f): 11:38am On May 06, 2015
Profitsng:

Exactly...
i swear thank your star she aint my sister because if i talk say make i swear for you now now, e no go pass 3days before e catch you.

You are the culprit, for crying out loud, she is just a kid, this aint fair at all, you knew she couldn't resist for long and you did it still... If it were your sister a guy treated that way, how would you have felt. Now you are going to make her regret, feel guilt over for a very long time! If truly u did it, curse might have catch u, u know! You go hear am
Re: She Lost Her Virginity... by Dermie: 5:40am On May 24, 2015
grin grin grin Don't tell me you drugged her...how come you were busy tweaking and she wasn't noticing . In short, You are very wicked. just marry her ehn...that's all.
Profitsng:
Hey guys good day,

Just a quick one here,
No bashing please..

There is this mature ss2 girl In my area which me and my friends have been watching for sometime.
And we were on a first to get her Game,
But luckily for me, she felt for me than the rest,

I have been tweaking her for sometime now, and all she says is that she is a virgin,

Luckily, yesterday (monday), I convinced her to come pay me a visit at home, and she accepted, and when she came, (you know the rest),

We had a nice time, different sections,

Which lead to her loosing her Virginity yesterday,
But as an S.U, I think she didn't notice on time,

So today, when she came back from school today,
This evening she asked me a question..

''if you marry a wife that is not a virgin, will you be happy??

And I said I can't tell yet, cause I dnt know the future,

The problem now is that she said, they are 6 girls in her family, 4 of them married a virgin, and she promised her mother that she will be a virgin till she marry, but I have broken the promise, and she is in a very bad mood,

I am afraid she dnt swear for me or do something funny,

With the situation at hand,
what do you guys advice me to do,
How do I calm her down and make her forget about the promise..
Re: She Lost Her Virginity... by coolhamid(m): 6:02am On May 24, 2015
So there are some guys still dating secondary school girls...
Wonders shall never ends.Even when I was teaching mathematics in senior secondary school, I don't find those teens attractive....
Bro, you are a perfect definition of Arsene wenger ..
I guess you are also a kid also..

(1) (2) (Reply)

His Numbers Are Not Saved On Her Phone After 5 Yrs Relationship / PHOTOS: Rihanna Goes To A Restaurant In Brazil Dressed Like This...lol / Dubai Tripping In Pics!you poor? don't open ...ladies No Pm Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.