Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

His Numbers Are Not Saved On Her Phone After 5 Yrs Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Numbers Are Not Saved On Her Phone After 5 Yrs Relationship (3082 Views)

Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years / Zimbabwean Soldier Steals Prostitute's Money & Phone After Sex; Gets Disgraced / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Numbers Are Not Saved On Her Phone After 5 Yrs Relationship by Kakayaraznits(m): 4:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
This is not one of those fairy tales ooo! Im not good in advising peeps about relationship.
A friend has been dating this girl for 5 years plus. She's an intelligent and hard working student with wifey features. She comes around weekends to help him wash clothes, clean the house and sometimes cook. She's the type that locks her phone, facebook lock, bbm lock, whatsapp lock and ...
He complained about the phone lock issue, but i explained to him that its quite normal for most female. Out of curiosity he said he took her phone recently, only to find out that his numbers are not saved on her two years old phone.
He plans to settle down with her soon, but some issues like the ones mentioned above are giving him serious concern. I told him its normal to feel uncertain sometimes about your partner especially when marriage is setting in, but I can't still figure out why his numbers arent saved on her phone for so long.
* if to sey "Cheaters" program dey Naija, e go sell pass linda ikeji. Though not all suspects are found guilty. Nairalanders abeg help me put mouth for this matter.

#observationnobecrime

1 Like

Re: His Numbers Are Not Saved On Her Phone After 5 Yrs Relationship by Mbkite(m): 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
5yrs in a relationship? What are they relating? People can waste time.
#AlwaysBuyMadeInAba.

2 Likes

Re: His Numbers Are Not Saved On Her Phone After 5 Yrs Relationship by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: His Numbers Are Not Saved On Her Phone After 5 Yrs Relationship by Kakayaraznits(m): 5:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
She be student, and her papa sey make dem wait till maybe when she finish.
Re: His Numbers Are Not Saved On Her Phone After 5 Yrs Relationship by adtiezy1(m): 5:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
Kk
Re: His Numbers Are Not Saved On Her Phone After 5 Yrs Relationship by AfroKnight: 6:38pm On Aug 23, 2015
cheesy

Strong tin. I know her excuse would be: "I know your number'. Well that is certainly true. However, she should just come out plain to tell him if she's no longer interested instead of fuelling his suspicion. Is she trying to keep him from discovering the other guys she has?

1 Like

Re: His Numbers Are Not Saved On Her Phone After 5 Yrs Relationship by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 23, 2015
She cares for him. She loves him. She is merely ambiguous about entangling lives with him.

BTW: how was this 5 year relationship? I mean was it good 5 years or like one of those good only for 6 months, the rest was like ehhhh...

Anyway, I think not saving his number means something to certain extent.

2 Likes

Re: His Numbers Are Not Saved On Her Phone After 5 Yrs Relationship by ChappyChase: 8:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
Tell your friend make him find another motor.....

1 Like

Re: His Numbers Are Not Saved On Her Phone After 5 Yrs Relationship by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
wat is this one saying . is her phone not locked. get a life
Re: His Numbers Are Not Saved On Her Phone After 5 Yrs Relationship by Onyiibazz: 8:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
1. She locks all lockables on her phone: sign of dishonesty, no person that doesn't have anything to hide does that.
2. Bro, get the stepping!!!

2 Likes

Re: His Numbers Are Not Saved On Her Phone After 5 Yrs Relationship by misspicy(f): 8:42pm On Aug 23, 2015
A girl that wash,cook n do house chores for a guy is a keeper......
Its possible her phone has fault or she wanted to change wat she saved it with before,eg change boyfriend to fiancee.....

All d same that is not enuff reason for a breakup.

3 Likes

Re: His Numbers Are Not Saved On Her Phone After 5 Yrs Relationship by segebobo: 10:19pm On Aug 23, 2015
Numbers of the closest ones to me are saved in my head. Her not saving his number doesn't mean anything to me... she could rather have saved his number with a code if she wants to hide something

1 Like

Re: His Numbers Are Not Saved On Her Phone After 5 Yrs Relationship by xtervaganza(m): 10:38pm On Aug 23, 2015
funny how i didnt save my madam's number too

i know its bad but i'm not cheating
Re: His Numbers Are Not Saved On Her Phone After 5 Yrs Relationship by Kakayaraznits(m): 11:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
He helped her (she unlocked the phone) connect data via wifi hotspot @panachuku
The guy is just being a doubting thomas, he loves her but the phone lock thing dey shake in liver. Marriage no be small thing oo.
Re: His Numbers Are Not Saved On Her Phone After 5 Yrs Relationship by Jwhizzy(m): 12:31am On Aug 24, 2015
If he feels so insecure about it, why not discuss it with her? I mean locking of her apps. As for not storing his number, we store numbers so we can remember them innit?
Re: His Numbers Are Not Saved On Her Phone After 5 Yrs Relationship by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 24, 2015
Girls and excuses. Some people be defending her saying no big deal, saying she knows his number. Some say the reason for saving numbers is to remember it yet our parents married for over 25years still save each others numbers.
Something is definitely fishy here. Am not saying she's a cheat
But please nobody should tell me nothing is wrong here
Atleast he did not say save his name with romantic names. If his name is Wale, save it as Wale. Simple enough

1 Like

Re: His Numbers Are Not Saved On Her Phone After 5 Yrs Relationship by LongPennis(m): 5:05am On Aug 24, 2015
I'm more interested in her phone lock, bbm and whatsapp locks.

Ladies like that are simply cheaters, marry them at your risk.

Not saving his number simply says she's not into the guy so he's just her side man who she takes as what my igbo friends call "odinamkpa" grin
Re: His Numbers Are Not Saved On Her Phone After 5 Yrs Relationship by Nsonaso(m): 7:50am On Aug 24, 2015
Kakayaraznits:
This is not one of those fairy tales ooo! Im not good in advising peeps about relationship.
A friend has been dating this girl for 5 years plus. She's an intelligent and hard working student with wifey features. She comes around weekends to help him wash clothes, clean the house and sometimes cook. She's the type that locks her phone, facebook lock, bbm lock, whatsapp lock and ...
He complained about the phone lock issue, but i explained to him that its quite normal for most female. Out of curiosity he said he took her phone recently, only to find out that his numbers are not saved on her two years old phone.
He plans to settle down with her soon, but some issues like the ones mentioned above are giving him serious concern. I told him its normal to feel uncertain sometimes about your partner especially when marriage is setting in, but I can't still figure out why his numbers arent saved on her phone for so long.
* if to sey "Cheaters" program dey Naija, e go sell pass linda ikeji. Though not all suspects are found guilty. Nairalanders abeg help me put mouth for this matter.

#observationnobecrime
Bro is there any other special reason to save numbers apart from retrieving it to call the person that owns that number?

If someone can remember all the contacts that are of important to him/her and can call them without writing their numbers down somewhere, what's the point of writing 'em down?

Like seriously I didn't save the number of my father and my dearest uncle because their numbers are so simple to memorize.... Whenever they call I know it's them and whenever I want, I call them... My opinion though

1 Like

Re: His Numbers Are Not Saved On Her Phone After 5 Yrs Relationship by Maamin(m): 8:02am On Aug 24, 2015
Hmmm! Yeye dey smell for here, locking up your social media apps is way off jor! Monkey hand dey inside pot...some chicks are not loyal (all that glitters are not gold). No be all gal wey wash your cloth and cook for you be wife material. angry

1 Like

Re: His Numbers Are Not Saved On Her Phone After 5 Yrs Relationship by Sleekbaby(f): 10:20am On Aug 24, 2015
She may have reason 4 doing it, maybe she didn't save it bcoz she doesn't want her envious friends to hv access to it you never can tell. I knew of 2 close friends then guys anyway, one did not save d other's no on his fone n his reason was dt even in deep sleep he can still remember his friend's no so wots d need 4 saving it again but he quickly said dt if his friend were to be a gal dt he will not understand so what i'm saying in essence is dt u should ask her her reason 4 not saving ur no n 4gv her unless u r suspecting her b4 now.
Re: His Numbers Are Not Saved On Her Phone After 5 Yrs Relationship by internetpo(m): 12:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
she is not been honest with all these secresy. he shd confront her
Re: His Numbers Are Not Saved On Her Phone After 5 Yrs Relationship by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
Thats the beauty of relationships
you have this great girl/guy
And everything seems to be going so well
Then some teeeny weeny shit comes up
And when U start digging fro there U realise
the whole thing is a facade
Re: His Numbers Are Not Saved On Her Phone After 5 Yrs Relationship by 400billionman: 12:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
I didn't save my Ex girlfriend phone number too because I had it off head and when she found out, it caused a lot of uproar.

I deleted her number because I was too fond of her and whenever I typed a text message for someone I will mistakenly forward it to her number. And she will start asking a lot of questions..

But I must confess, password-protecting her phone was one of the reasons I quit the relationship. She is so secretive. That is a very bad sign..
Re: His Numbers Are Not Saved On Her Phone After 5 Yrs Relationship by 400billionman: 1:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
LongPennis:
I'm more interested in her phone lock, bbm and whatsapp locks.

Ladies like that are simply cheaters, marry them at your risk.

Not saving his number simply says she's not into the guy so he's just her side man who she takes as what my igbo friends call "odinamkpa" grin

The bolded is the only important issue here..
Re: His Numbers Are Not Saved On Her Phone After 5 Yrs Relationship by MsBliss(f): 1:30pm On Aug 24, 2015
She really got something to hide.what stops her from saving the number with his name ? after all no one is forcing her to use sweet names like darling. After five years in a relationship, they should have gone past having trust issues.

1 Like

Re: His Numbers Are Not Saved On Her Phone After 5 Yrs Relationship by Kakayaraznits(m): 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
It would be quite sad to know the lady got something up her sleeves. But as long as there's no other hypothesis than phone lock/save name, she still on deck.

Mario's voice
" I dont wanna know
If u playing me, keep it on the low
Cos my heart can take it anymore"
Re: His Numbers Are Not Saved On Her Phone After 5 Yrs Relationship by coolhumble(m): 3:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
Nsonaso:

Bro is there any other special reason to save numbers apart from retrieving it to call the person that owns that number?

If someone can remember all the contacts that are of important to him/her and can call them without writing their numbers down somewhere, what's the point of writing 'em down?

Like seriously I didn't save the number of my father and my dearest uncle because their numbers are so simple to memorize.... Whenever they call I know it's them and whenever I want, I call them... My opinion though

And what do you say about app locks?
Re: His Numbers Are Not Saved On Her Phone After 5 Yrs Relationship by Nsonaso(m): 12:44am On Aug 25, 2015
coolhumble:

And what do you say about app locks?
Well that is where the guy should really worry about.... Because the girl surely have a skeleton in her cupboard that she locks up and doesn't want anybody to see

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Sha! After I Rejected Her Advances... Now She Mad. / What Do You Do When Your Wife/girlfriend/fiance Provokes You Always? / Heres Why You Should Marry A White Woman...pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.