Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

PHOTOS: Rihanna Goes To A Restaurant In Brazil Dressed Like This...lol - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PHOTOS: Rihanna Goes To A Restaurant In Brazil Dressed Like This...lol (3081 Views)

"My Husband Sent Me Away Because I Was Dressed Like This To A Party"- Lady Cries / Jeez! How Can You Go Out Dressed Like This With Your Husband By Your Side? See / Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Rihanna Goes To A Restaurant In Brazil Dressed Like This...lol by richidinho(m): 3:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

#payAsYouLook

Team vaseline take note

Re: PHOTOS: Rihanna Goes To A Restaurant In Brazil Dressed Like This...lol by HDee(m): 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2015
Hoe

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Rihanna Goes To A Restaurant In Brazil Dressed Like This...lol by Cutehector(m): 3:28pm On Sep 30, 2015
Whr is maheeda and beverly osu, una dey learn ok...

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Rihanna Goes To A Restaurant In Brazil Dressed Like This...lol by BIGkoboko: 3:28pm On Sep 30, 2015
she needs my koboko

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Rihanna Goes To A Restaurant In Brazil Dressed Like This...lol by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 3:33pm On Sep 30, 2015
I love riri so much, but...

"Why you never alone
Why you always touching road
Used to always stay at home, be a good girl You was in the zone, yeah
You should just be yourself
Right now, you're someone else
"

You used to call me on my cellphone, late night when u need my love sad cry
Re: PHOTOS: Rihanna Goes To A Restaurant In Brazil Dressed Like This...lol by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 30, 2015
dis whorees aint loyal. .
#fvckTheJudgE
#YOLO
Re: PHOTOS: Rihanna Goes To A Restaurant In Brazil Dressed Like This...lol by K9blunt(f): 3:50pm On Sep 30, 2015
if she really want to be naked she should go for it instead of beating around the bush

I bow for this chick sha

but it aint ma bizniz undecided

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Rihanna Goes To A Restaurant In Brazil Dressed Like This...lol by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 4:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
She wore what she wanted to wear.
Re: PHOTOS: Rihanna Goes To A Restaurant In Brazil Dressed Like This...lol by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 30, 2015
Same kinda crazy, just a different design
Re: PHOTOS: Rihanna Goes To A Restaurant In Brazil Dressed Like This...lol by dmcdad: 5:18pm On Sep 30, 2015
Na like this men of these days wan take find wives? Na long thing we dey be that ooooooo.

God help us all.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Rihanna Goes To A Restaurant In Brazil Dressed Like This...lol by Spikkylee: 5:45pm On Sep 30, 2015
shocked
Re: PHOTOS: Rihanna Goes To A Restaurant In Brazil Dressed Like This...lol by Remilekun101: 5:51pm On Sep 30, 2015
Where is my vaseline
Re: PHOTOS: Rihanna Goes To A Restaurant In Brazil Dressed Like This...lol by dmcdad: 5:52pm On Sep 30, 2015
Remilekun101:
Where is my vaseline
Ehn! Wetin you wan do?
Re: PHOTOS: Rihanna Goes To A Restaurant In Brazil Dressed Like This...lol by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 30, 2015
Remilekun101:
Where is my vaseline
shocked u naughty like dis? cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: Rihanna Goes To A Restaurant In Brazil Dressed Like This...lol by MRNICEGUYy(m): 5:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
SMH
Re: PHOTOS: Rihanna Goes To A Restaurant In Brazil Dressed Like This...lol by Remilekun101: 6:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked u naughty like dis? cheesy

somehow wink... Body no be firewood
Re: PHOTOS: Rihanna Goes To A Restaurant In Brazil Dressed Like This...lol by Remilekun101: 6:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
dmcdad:

Ehn! Wetin you wan do?

Lemme teach you... unzip and bring out your johnny, rub Vaseline on it, move your hand to and fro... what do u get?
Re: PHOTOS: Rihanna Goes To A Restaurant In Brazil Dressed Like This...lol by eniigmar(m): 6:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
angry HO
Re: PHOTOS: Rihanna Goes To A Restaurant In Brazil Dressed Like This...lol by dmcdad: 6:50pm On Sep 30, 2015
Remilekun101:

Lemme teach you... unzip and bring out your johnny, rub Vaseline on it, move your hand to and fro... what do u get?
Huh? Abeg ooooooo. No spoil me. I am a semi-virgin.cheesycheesycheesy
Re: PHOTOS: Rihanna Goes To A Restaurant In Brazil Dressed Like This...lol by ikes9(m): 7:04pm On Sep 30, 2015
EnigmaticEnigma:
I love riri so much, but...
"Why you never alone Why you always touching road Used to always stay at home, be a good girl You was in the zone, yeah You should just be yourself Right now, you're someone else"
You used to call me on my cellphone, late night when u need my love sad cry

hotline blings by Drake

ever since I left the city!.....

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Rihanna Goes To A Restaurant In Brazil Dressed Like This...lol by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
ASHAWO with emblem
Re: PHOTOS: Rihanna Goes To A Restaurant In Brazil Dressed Like This...lol by Exponental(m): 8:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
sin is sexy......
Re: PHOTOS: Rihanna Goes To A Restaurant In Brazil Dressed Like This...lol by jrupa(m): 11:01pm On Sep 30, 2015
Nufin really interesting about her outfit.. Just dat she wore beach wears.

Na she sabi.......
Re: PHOTOS: Rihanna Goes To A Restaurant In Brazil Dressed Like This...lol by xtervaganza(m): 2:00am On Oct 01, 2015
Lapping up the attention as usual

The only good thing about Rihanna is that she's talented
Re: PHOTOS: Rihanna Goes To A Restaurant In Brazil Dressed Like This...lol by Masterclass32: 8:23am On Oct 01, 2015
This girls has lost her mind. So sad.

(1) (Reply)

There Shall Be Another Rematch Between I N My Bae's Friend Dis Week / When Your Boyfriend Is Always Meeting You In An Hotel / His Soldier Stood Up, Ready For Action And She Fell Flat On The Bed And (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.